Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 8276
-
04-14-25 14:06 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 216Mandy
I saw Mandy at Pandoras.
She decided to surprise me a little.
Dt BBBJ. Fast pace. I told her I wanted BBFS. She made me to promise not to cum inside her. I pulled out and came on her ass.
She wanted 800. We settled on 600. It was a little steep but I just wanted to fuck her bare. I won't repeat at that rate. I will stick to the bbbjcim for 350.
-
04-13-25 17:56 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 1019https://www.fanvue.com/monse-11_22
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 17:54 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 1019I just came in her mouth.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 15:02 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 274I can't find her
I can't find her on this stupid site. It won't let me search.
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 02:21 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 286Honey AAMilf at Kittens
I met a wonderful AA MILF named Honey.
We got a room. She started with a CBJ. After a little while I asked for no condom. She oblidged. BBBJ. Then she hopped on. Then BBBJCIM finish. 500.
-
04-10-25 00:37 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 1109I think she retired. She is never there.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 00:36 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 1109Natalia is legit.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 16:56 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 293Plus. He might get laid. Monse is a must see for anyone wanting a fun experience. Especially if you are new.
Originally Posted by PkShow
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 08:32 #7413Banned Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
Don't spam my site
A2
-
04-08-25 23:42 #7412Banned Member

Posts: 72I agree. Go to the club and ask her.
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 18:41 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 293I think you should ask those questions in person.
Originally Posted by Gzegxg
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 13:56 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 269
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
It's fanvue.com.
Originally Posted by TrapDoor
[View Original Post]
At monse-11_22.
-
04-07-25 07:11 #7409Banned Member

Posts: 7I've used that spot a few times without issues. Just keep it low-key and watch for any signs of LE activity nearby—sitting in the car too long makes you stand out.
-
04-07-25 00:32 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 142Would you be able to share monse's fansly link?
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 23:12 #7407Regular Member

Posts: 15Care to share her Fans site? Wonder if it shows her face unlike her IG?
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




