Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12394
-
04-08-25 13:37 #10039Senior Member

Posts: 181I can tell you when I see her it's 200/ hr all in. I've seen her many times and now we kiss a bit, I give the full amount, her dress vanishes and it's go time.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
Language skills are almost none. Translate app works if needed.
-
04-08-25 13:28 #10038Senior Member

Posts: 144What did all this bliss set you back?
Good report except for the pricing and "negotiation" details: tip at the flip, or settle all at once in the beginning? All up, how much? Language skills?
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 11:07 #10037Senior Member

Posts: 183Yes, there's parking in the back and you can enter from there. The massage rooms are actually the ones facing 82nd, two of them anyway. They claim three girls but I've never seen more than two.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 02:28 #10036Senior Member

Posts: 181She's my current favorite. She just moved from Happy in the Couve, texted me her new location this week. Haven't made it to see her at Bajou yet, but certainly will.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 01:03 #10035Senior Member

Posts: 1004Is there a back door to that place or do you have to enter thru the front on busy 82nd ave. I see there is parking in the rear.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
I've done recon there once but it was a dark, snow storming night and walking into the front door wasn't as obvious at that time.
-
04-07-25 19:02 #10034Senior Member

Posts: 183Cute little Monica at Baoju Spa
Cute, young (mid 20's), just over 5', perky full natural Cs, slim.
Good massage skills, other skills ae even better. Eye contact, vocals, everything on point.
To put it in perspective I wanted to visit new CT chick but schedules didn't match.
An hour with Monica turned out more fun than my expectations were for Catarina.
-
04-06-25 21:51 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 133Love spa. Zoey
Yes, Zoey is still working there. She is always my first choice at Love spa.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
I think it was Bella that left a few days ago. Bella was excellent too. Nini is her replacement. New girl. Early 30's old. Very friendly.
I will visit & request to see Zoey again. They told me Zoey will stay for one more week. She will be leaving around 15th.
-
04-06-25 20:11 #10032Regular Member

Posts: 12Tualatin
Decided to stop by Luna Sole, a new spot that popped up in Tualatin. I assumed it was a legit spot since it's literally directly across the street from the police station. Gave the mamasan at front desk the "just checking the rates" spiel and she brought out "Cici" who was in her late 30's / early 40's, very average in every way but she put an arm around me and tried to get me to stay so definitely not legit vibes. Will try again in another day to see what other talent might be there.
Also stopped at Rose, Elemental, and Sunny Day. Not sure if Sundays are just kinda down days but none of them had anything worth staying for.
-
04-06-25 17:56 #10031Regular Member

Posts: 129Yeah mamasan confirmed with me last week, that Zoey will be gone, "In a dozen days from now," which was on 4/3/25, so by addition she'll be gone on 4/15/25, based on what she said to me. At this time, Zoey is still there.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 15:34 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 26Just went, no 2 girls and just 1 mature lady and walked out.
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 15:16 #10029Senior Member

Posts: 39Zoe at Love
Are you sure Zoe is there? Maybe they just said she was busy. I talked with her last week while waiting for another gal and she said she was leaving April 1.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
Great 1/2 hour conversation. She was great at her job 2 weeks earlier.
-
04-05-25 23:02 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 1004So Zoey is still there? Someone else here mentioned she was leaving on 4/1. Probably just MMS creating a false sense of urgency.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
I have been wanting to test drive that but have been out of town and wasn't able to stop in. Hopefully soon.
-
04-05-25 22:32 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 95I literally am in love with two women at Azure Spa
OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Azure Spa. I mean it is so good it hurts, like trying to get that first high on an addiction. They are like taking methadone to get off of heroin. LOL!
-
04-05-25 18:37 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 133Love spa. Nini
Went to Love spa yesterday. Zoey was busy so I tried their new girl Nini (sounds like Nini to me). Slim body. A little bit over 5 feet tall. She was very friendly & talkative. Loved to talk & moan. She allowed LFK & DATY. Missionary, cowgirl & then missionary again. This was a great 30 minutes session.
-
04-05-25 11:27 #10025Regular Member

Posts: 129Aye fam LOL you just a man fulfilling your natural biological instincts LOL. It happens. However, priorities, especially financially will ensue at some point. Have fun & get that shit out of your system LOL if you can but long as you good on your responsibilities and living expenses etc and you not going into debt over this ish then you solid. Kiki is someone I definitely want to see when I go with my guy D the week after this next week. Sounds like she matched the photo but I am seeing mixed reviews so wanted to ask more detail. Nice! Sounds like you had a great time LOL. Shit this month alone I been to 8 AMP's! LOL the most I've done within my 3 months of going to AMP's LOL. Starting next month I will reduce it to 1-2 AMPs per month or so.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






