LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1807
    Whoa is that really her? I know its glammed up a bit but whoa.

  2. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by Havemorefun808  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a link or number for Junko?
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...840333485.html

  3. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by Havemorefun808  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a link or number for Junko?
    Her AD is on Craigslist under Beauty Services. Look for relax and magic touch.

  4. #1804

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    I pay only 200 me I'm in and out fast so been 200 for a long time now.
    Anybody have a link or number for Junko?

  5. #1803

    Junko be sucking some big dick

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Junco still is awesome and same great service! Treat her right she will treat you right. 240 CFS YMMV.
    I pay only 200 me I'm in and out fast so been 200 for a long time now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC.jpeg‎  

  6. #1802

    Same great service

    Junco still is awesome and same great service! Treat her right she will treat you right. 240 CFS YMMV.

  7. #1801

    Where did Fuji go

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Last time was 200 she is very paranoid now with her last arrest.
    Looks like Junko not seeing any new people now she is semi retired.

  8. #1800

    Need to ask fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaqFu  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in years how much is it to see her now days.
    Last time was 200 she is very paranoid now with her last arrest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC.jpeg‎  

  9. #1799

    $$$

    Haven't seen her in years how much is it to see her now days.

  10. #1798

    She can handle the big cock

    Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    'Stretch it,' LOL. Know 'Junko' from University Avenue days and her petiteness; but who cares as long as it's good. Too bad Kelly from now defunct Ichiban no stay around.
    When I've been with her after the masssage I just put it in and start banging no drama just come and leave.

  11. #1797

    Good One

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSteelers2018  [View Original Post]
    Hasn't had any kids to stretch it and she's a petite Japanese woman.
    'Stretch it,' LOL. Know 'Junko' from University Avenue days and her petiteness; but who cares as long as it's good. Too bad Kelly from now defunct Ichiban no stay around.

  12. #1796

    Tight

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how hers can be so tight? Did she do some sort of procedure?
    Hasn't had any kids to stretch it and she's a petite Japanese woman.

  13. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how hers can be so tight? Did she do some sort of procedure?
    When I saw her a long time ago, I didn't think she was necessarily that tight. It was just that she couldn't handle the length. She wouldn't let me put it in more than halfway, so I never went back. The tightest I've ever had was Kelly at Ichiban.

  14. #1794

    Why so tight?

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Used to live So. Cal. I was young and dumb for not going to court for a conceal weapon charge. Got pulled over for street racing a couple years later and had the unfortunate experience of spending 2 weeks in Twin Towers Resort during the Blue flu before seeing a judge for both offenses. She had to spend a month. I don't blame her for being cautious. I certainly don't want to visit a jail cell again.

    As for BBFS YMMV. Even though Junko is not young, I don't think there is provider in Oahu that can beat Junko in the tight pussy category.
    Anyone know how hers can be so tight? Did she do some sort of procedure?

  15. #1793

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyCrunch  [View Original Post]
    She in nice building, hard to see cause of people going to work in mornings. She is selective & she is cautious doesn't just see any guy like some other providers and I haven't had any problems, nothing like problems CC.
    Typo. Meant Junko.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape