Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 24692
-
04-13-25 19:07 #23357Regular Member

Posts: 21What was the tip at Belle?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 10:01 #23356Banned Member

Posts: 175One Image Search
Stopped me from contacting that ad, I wish 1 in 10 of those scam ads were real as the girls in the pics are better than 90% of the real girls that advertise.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 19:52 #23355Senior Member

Posts: 129Christal scam
Hadn't bothered to contact this one due to the photos and the lengthy description in the ad. But the Kirkwood location is very specific and the 314 area code without any Signal or WhatsApp info made it seem potentially legit. Of course, when I texted I got a way too polite response saying that payment for reserving an appt is required. Told them to fuck off and enjoy their day in Lagos.
Dick.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-42193.html
-
04-10-25 14:38 #23354Senior Member

Posts: 40New spas?
Anyone been to Lucky Massage in Brentwood where the old Lotus used to be yet? Not sure how long they've been open but it has to have been in the last few months. Also there's a new spa in Soco off lemay and Lindbergh called Soco spa.
-
04-08-25 10:40 #23353Senior Member

Posts: 583Slightly young weirdo, HE only. Not worth it imo, just go to Tokyo or Fuji.
Originally Posted by AssGuy
[View Original Post]
Would be nice to have a Chinese FS spa in town but closest is Litchfield IL and Vandalia IL.
-
04-08-25 10:32 #23352Senior Member

Posts: 307Thanks
Thanks I appreciate it. I don't necessarily need an AMP. I was looking for a spinner, but I figured an AMP would be a guarantee. Because we know how all these escorts are unreliable.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
Be safe, Jax.
-
04-08-25 06:56 #23351Senior Member

Posts: 57Belle massage
Has anyone been to Belle Massage In Belleville just wondering if they have any younger women there.
-
04-07-25 15:44 #23350Senior Member

Posts: 411This almost looks like cops no skin in pics, a deposit and you show up gets you busted, right?
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there!
-
04-07-25 15:20 #23349Regular Member

Posts: 11Asians in Town
Hi. Feel free to DM if you'd rather, but who in your opinion is the best Asian in town (massage, tease, finish, looks, cost, etc.) either AMP or independent. Thanks all!
-
04-07-25 14:47 #23348Senior Member

Posts: 510ANY % deposit is too steep. Just say NO to deposits.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 11:59 #23347Senior Member

Posts: 177Cwe milf
Any intel on the one, 40% is kinda steep. TIA.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...red-37183.html
-
04-07-25 11:24 #23346Senior Member

Posts: 1744Go East
Check out the AMP centerville section. You want to go to 157 and rt 13 in Centerville. There are three AMPs at that intersection. Should be about 20 minutes each way from the airport. $200 will get you what you want.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
https://maps.app.goo.gl/LzY4VuRQgdyTWxb1A
-
04-07-25 10:57 #23345Senior Member

Posts: 338New Girl Renee with PLM
I've seen most of the girls with PLM over the last few years and curious if anyone has seen Renee yet. Extras can certainly vary greatly both on what they're open to and what upgrade charges are. I generally like to see a review rather than TOFTT. Any intel would be appreciated.
-
04-06-25 15:35 #23344Senior Member

Posts: 918AMPs
That advice is accurate. No one comes to STL for the fabulous AMP scene. FS on a walk in on the Missouri side of the river is not going to happen.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 15:31 #23343Senior Member

Posts: 307AMPs
That's fine. I have an 90 min ride east of airport to IL.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






