Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 5762
-
04-10-25 14:52 #5312Regular Member

Posts: 13Royal
Do they offer FS? I've only ever gotten FS from 4's.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 11:56 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 1095Is FS available? And what was the damage? Thank you.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 11:00 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 206She used to be a solid choice, but went way down hill to the point of not changing sheets between customers and spouting tons of conspiracy theories. There were a few recent posts saying she had recovered some so maybe she learned. The other options in the area outrank her in my opinion. I haven't found a good local non-asian massage option that's priced in line with the service while still giving a good massage.
Originally Posted by BMC73
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 14:08 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 339Way out there
Tin foil hat required. That being said it's been several years since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by BMC73
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 12:23 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 83Tantric?
Can't find her name at all even on her website. Any feedback?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...e/087563720106
-
04-05-25 16:46 #5307Regular Member

Posts: 234 season
Just a heads of fellas 4 season should be getting some new talent this week is what I was told.
-
04-02-25 19:26 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 481Royal Spa 2 N
Stop by the Royal Spa on two Notch today they have a new young lady working that's quite sexy nice petite lovely body excellent service.
-
03-31-25 11:42 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 206Seoul has changed names to Best Massage or something like that. I used to go there somewhat regularly and then stopped after a few mediocre times. I heard they changed ownership but haven't gone back after trying other options.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
It's right down the street toward downtown from NE. There's better parking behind the building if you don't want to park out front.
Originally Posted by EDantes
[View Original Post]
What tip did you provide? I'm hesitant to try again. They have really good enthusiasm but I'm against going over 140 ish for the tip. I'm probably jaded since I get the regular rate at other places. I will say the girls at healthy were nice to look at, but the massage wasn't great. If it's just the finish you're after then I'd likely recommend it. I'd be tempted to try their 4 hands if it wasn't going to be the same donation as someone from tryst.
Originally Posted by Jimmie3
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 20:39 #5304Regular Member

Posts: 13Ditto
Just went today. Not going anywhere else anymore. Definitely have a good tip for the excellent enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by PeanutButter81
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 22:28 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 32Bliss Massage is in a small, easy to miss, building at 1620 Broad River. The building just says "Massage" and their phone number. But the sign out front includes "Bliss" in the name. Along with several other businesses. It's across from InTown Suites Extended Stay.
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 07:47 #5302Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Best massage?
He might mean the Best in St Andrews near Broad? Bush River has VIP, Seoul and Santori (sp). Healthy is just off Bush river road. If there's new place let me know?
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 09:13 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 294Bliss?
I guess I've missed this one in my trips to Columbia. Where is it?
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 13:43 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 206I think this place and Angelina that I reviewed recently are the same owner now as the service is similar. Both places are 5/10 massage and are asking high donations on the flip. I had considered trying Healthy again to see if kiki was good as I saw her while leaving and she looked nice, but I think I'll stick to NE / Bliss /4's unless something else comes up. There are other options in town but those seem to be the most consistent depending on what you want.
Originally Posted by Arnold999
[View Original Post]
Anyone tried best massage on Bush river recently? That, Rose, and Elite occasionally catch my eye while passing by but I don't seem to have time these days.
-
03-27-25 10:54 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 82Heathly Spa on Arrowood
I gave this place a try for the first time. Had Kiki open the door before I even had a chance to. A petite Asian maybe 30. She took me to the massage room and ask for $80 for the hour. I ask if they had a table shower and she took me to a table shower. Not the best, kind of felt like she was rubbing really fast to get it over with. Then back to the massage. Mediocre massage for about 20 minutes. On the flip, she ask for tip. I ask how much for FS and she said $$ more. I gave her what I had and got an oral. In less than 45 minutes, she said that was it. I felt rushed and shorted.
-
03-25-25 16:58 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 49New Therapist at Bliss!
LOL mine too.
Originally Posted by Swanson21
[View Original Post]
I stopped in to Bliss this morning and was greeted by my usual therapist and to my surprise she suggested that I try the new girl. I hesitantly agreed and was walked into the room. About 30 secs later a beautiful Chinese lady walk in and said her name was Summer. She is probably in her late 20's early 30's. Very nice body on her. I was very happy that I agreed. Both before and after. She was like a little spider monkey on me and the massage table. One min she was next to me and the next she was straddling my head. I jokingly ask if it was time to turn over, LOL, but I don't think she got the joke or maybe didn't hear me. Great massage!! Seriously great. I will be back again and I hope that the other therapist don't get upset when I ask for Summer.











Reply With Quote





