Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 385 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5297

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether  [View Original Post]
    I don't go past HJ either. Can't afford it as often as I go. I travel a lot to several cities in SC and NC and get a massage at least once a week sometimes twice depending on how much wheel time I've had and the city I'm in or passing thru. In Columbia I like Bliss. Its never too busy (Yet) and always very clean. The Ladies there are very kind and their English is pretty good and I get everything I want out of the massage. No drama. No problems. Very very good massage to boot. I'm very happy I found this place when I did because they had just opened at the time and they are always happy to see me. It's like Norm at Cheers when I come in. LOL Showing my age there if you don't get that reference.
    Cheers was one of my favorite shows. Thanks for the info. I'll check out Bliss the next time I'm in COLA.

  2. #5296
    Quote Originally Posted by Lcgj36  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week and I seen Sunni I believe her name was. Great tease during the table shower. Level 3. Will definitely repeat with Sunni.
    I saw Sunny a few weeks ago also. Nothing man made on her but smaller assets all around. Still a good visit though, and she was very friendly. She gave a reasonable massage for 4's as well. I'm rarely on that side of town though so not sure I'll have a chance to repeat before she's gone. I tried asking how long she was going to be there and she didn't understand the question.

    I also tried angelina spa on charleston highway recently. Only one girl working and she was the same jean shorts wearing lady from healthy spa on arrowood. Slightly better massage, but another customer walked in toward the end so she rushed. She tried to get 60 for the HJ finish but took 40. Not sure I'd repeat with only 1 girl working as it cramps the potential time. I'm also not a huge fan of that lady trying to haggle a bunch. NE, bliss, and 4's all are reasonable options ranging from 40-140 depending on what you want and they don't interrupt the flow to haggle. 4's I do leave the tip on the table to start to bypass it since some girls still like to make you get up to hand over the tip.

  3. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiyi2  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing to hear. I miss Bella. What's the other girl like? Isn't there always two at 4 Seasons?
    I went there last week and I seen Sunni I believe her name was. Great tease during the table shower. Level 3. Will definitely repeat with Sunni.

  4. #5294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    I miss Bella

    That's disappointing to hear. I miss Bella. What's the other girl like? Isn't there always two at 4 Seasons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee235  [View Original Post]
    Was there last week seen a older woman named yoyo, was not impressed. Seems like the quality has been going downhill recently.

  5. #5293

    4 season

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordianr  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the new 4 Season's girl?
    Was there last week seen a older woman named yoyo, was not impressed. Seems like the quality has been going downhill recently.

  6. #5292

    New 4 seasons girl

    Any intel on the new 4 Season's girl?

  7. #5291

    Nuru

    Looking for nuru massage for my GF when we come to Cola next month. I know I could call each AMP and ask, but wanted to see if any fellow mongers on here were familiar with any that offer this service, especially to women. Could always go the escort route, but feel safer with AMPs.

  8. #5290

    I'm The Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanson21  [View Original Post]
    That overpaying appears to be going on down here in the Greater Charleston area as well. I did most of my roaming in Atlanta or the greater Atlanta area. Those AMPs / parlors knew what the standard price was for everything. I never go pass a HJ, but they always knew, 40 for an HJ. A few months ago I went to AAA here in Summerville, they are not know for providing any extras. This guy paid right before me: $180; I saw his receipt because he walked off and left it.
    I don't go past HJ either. Can't afford it as often as I go. I travel a lot to several cities in SC and NC and get a massage at least once a week sometimes twice depending on how much wheel time I've had and the city I'm in or passing thru. In Columbia I like Bliss. Its never too busy (Yet) and always very clean. The Ladies there are very kind and their English is pretty good and I get everything I want out of the massage. No drama. No problems. Very very good massage to boot. I'm very happy I found this place when I did because they had just opened at the time and they are always happy to see me. It's like Norm at Cheers when I come in. LOL Showing my age there if you don't get that reference.

  9. #5289

    Unclear to me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    I meant 4's for everything wasn't much more than the 100 I paid at Healthy for a CBJ. I still stick to 140 at 4's when I go.

    Standard HE is 40-60 depending on how good the whole service is. FS is 140-160 depending on the girl and location. Some are less but it's rare. I don't pay over 160 especially if the massage was shitty.
    Might be getting lost on me but 4's is 140/160 including house fee or are you excluding that?

  10. #5288

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    I meant 4's for everything wasn't much more than the 100 I paid at Healthy for a CBJ. I still stick to 140 at 4's when I go.

    Standard HE is 40-60 depending on how good the whole service is. FS is 140-160 depending on the girl and location. Some are less but it's rare. I don't pay over 160 especially if the massage was shitty.
    That overpaying appears to be going on down here in the Greater Charleston area as well. I did most of my roaming in Atlanta or the greater Atlanta area. Those AMPs / parlors knew what the standard price was for everything. I never go pass a HJ, but they always knew, 40 for an HJ. A few months ago I went to AAA here in Summerville, they are not know for providing any extras. This guy paid right before me: $180; I saw his receipt because he walked off and left it.

  11. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesmam85  [View Original Post]
    Nonononono. 4 seasons is 160 for everything, 140 if you are a regular. Please stop over paying, it makes prices go up.
    I meant 4's for everything wasn't much more than the 100 I paid at Healthy for a CBJ. I still stick to 140 at 4's when I go.

    Standard HE is 40-60 depending on how good the whole service is. FS is 140-160 depending on the girl and location. Some are less but it's rare. I don't pay over 160 especially if the massage was shitty.

  12. #5286

    New Energy

    First review. NE is the only AMP that I have visited in Columbia, fir well over twenty years now. I had RPP in 2019 and last week was only my second visit since tgen bc of losing erections and ejaculation after surgery. I use a shot to get hard and that works pretty well.

    As usual, an excellent table shower and massage from Kim. More than worth the price of admission. (I tip up front.) On the flip, I explained about the shot and I quickly took care of that-- no big deal and nothing new to her. Ending was standard and fine. I am in my 60's and I assume Kim is mid 50's, but her body is banging as far as I am concerned.

  13. #5285

    Way over priced

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    80 for the house hour. I did 100 for a CBJ with the older lady there. They started by asking 200 for "everything" and I said no way. The one lady I saw there didn't have great english. I might try setting expectations prior next time. The hard part is 4 seasons is not much more and usually has good talent. Doing both girls would be fun there since both looked nice. Would depend on their chemistry.

    I called first, but they appeared to take walk ins. I never have good luck with that so I almost always call first.
    Nonononono. 4 seasons is 160 for everything, 140 if you are a regular. Please stop over paying, it makes prices go up.

  14. #5284
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbof1970  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $?
    80 for the house hour. I did 100 for a CBJ with the older lady there. They started by asking 200 for "everything" and I said no way. The one lady I saw there didn't have great english. I might try setting expectations prior next time. The hard part is 4 seasons is not much more and usually has good talent. Doing both girls would be fun there since both looked nice. Would depend on their chemistry.

    I called first, but they appeared to take walk ins. I never have good luck with that so I almost always call first.

  15. #5283

    Healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbof1970  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $?
    I would also be interested in damage. Got another question. Are they doing walkins or by appointment?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape