Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 888 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12765

    Ashley Firefantasy in town (Newport)

    She just asked me to share, she'll be at a nice hotel there today. Phone number in Tryst Ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good Dr.

  2. #12764

    Busty Red

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up in Monroe exit (she was livingina Bilevel with some dude) we drove around and talked about are days at Kings Island and other things. Wouldn't put out! Said she had to get back home. Text her a week later, she wanted $400 an Hr. I said your crazy. Pm me for digits that was in the summertime if I remember correctly

    .
    Would love digits pipeman. Pm me. Your inbox is full.

  3. #12763

    Busy Redd

    I picked her up in Monroe exit (she was livingina Bilevel with some dude) we drove around and talked about are days at Kings Island and other things. Wouldn't put out! Said she had to get back home. Text her a week later, she wanted $400 an Hr. I said your crazy. Pm me for digits that was in the summertime if I remember correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtang72  [View Original Post]
    She's my all time favorite. I think she got out of Uncle LEO up in Butler county a while ago now. I haven't seen her pop back up and none of the old numbers work. Anyone seen her or is she out of the game?
    .

  4. #12762

    Busty Red

    She's my all time favorite. I think she got out of Uncle LEO up in Butler county a while ago now. I haven't seen her pop back up and none of the old numbers work. Anyone seen her or is she out of the game?

  5. #12761
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Popped in to post exactly that. Dude. Just no on the 30% deposit on a sus provider that looks average at best.
    Appreciate the responses. An old ad did not include a deposit. She recently added it.

    If she had been seen by others and reported reliable, there are sometimes ways to handle the deposit request.

    But without any positive input on her, I will leave it alone for all the reasons you have stated.

  6. #12760

    New on Tryst

    Looks familiar. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lavallee

  7. #12759
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    So, to make sure I am clear. You are willing to part with four bills with a 30% deposit to an out of town woman with an obscured face pictures? Not to mention the fact there are no noted reviews or social accounts linked to her advert. Let everyone know how that goes and good luck, I think you will need it.
    Popped in to post exactly that. Dude. Just no on the 30% deposit on a sus provider that looks average at best.

  8. #12758

    I would keep wondering

    So, to make sure I am clear. You are willing to part with four bills with a 30% deposit to an out of town woman with an obscured face pictures? Not to mention the fact there are no noted reviews or social accounts linked to her advert. Let everyone know how that goes and good luck, I think you will need it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyG45  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering.

    One of my favorites dropped out and another moved away so just looking around and saw this ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy_girl236

    Thanks.

  9. #12757
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyG45  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering.

    One of my favorites dropped out and another moved away so just looking around and saw this ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy_girl236

    Thanks.
    Haven't seen her but her digits pull up a 48 year old provider. Explains the emoji overlay.

  10. #12756

    Anyone see her?

    Just wondering.

    One of my favorites dropped out and another moved away so just looking around and saw this ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy_girl236

    Thanks.

  11. #12755
    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    I've got a great girl that's UTR. She is looking for a few more people. She's attractive, nice body. She cannot host. She's in Sharonville as of right now. Pretty open menu senior members. Send me a message for details. She's looking to get about 300.
    Sent you a DM.

  12. #12754

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    OK wait. Did the pic you attach in your report reflect the woman with a nice body?
    Right. I wasn't sure if the 300 was referring to her cost or weight.

  13. #12753
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    They are just trying to get business in a more regular basis. Lowering the price isn't good but offering a different type of service and calling it something else helps. Add to that the low price and it works great.

    Most of us end up giving them more money either then it for sure in the future visits if they happen.

    Don't be such a skeptic.

    I've known many many girls over the years and been personal friends with several to the point we would hang out often and even travel together and dated some.

    They don't see nearly as many guys as you think.

    Some days none.
    No he is right. They are doing high volume to get them in and out between their fix. And yes they are seeing as many as we think.

  14. #12752

    No, nope

    They are just trying to get business in a more regular basis. Lowering the price isn't good but offering a different type of service and calling it something else helps. Add to that the low price and it works great.

    Most of us end up giving them more money either then it for sure in the future visits if they happen.

    Don't be such a skeptic.

    I've known many many girls over the years and been personal friends with several to the point we would hang out often and even travel together and dated some.

    They don't see nearly as many guys as you think.

    Some days none.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Whenever they say they only do QV and HHR I assume they are stacking appointments like cord wood and are going to rush you out.

  15. #12751
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    I've got a great girl that's UTR. She is looking for a few more people. She's attractive, nice body. She cannot host. She's in Sharonville as of right now. Pretty open menu senior members. Send me a message for details. She's looking to get about 300.
    OK wait. Did the pic you attach in your report reflect the woman with a nice body?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape