Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 888 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12750

    Shania

    Any info on her? I've texted her a couple of times but no response so far.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/441883955222

  2. #12749

    Brandi. Hit or miss but when you hit it's pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    I have made plans to visit Brandi tonight. She lives in Hamilton. Does anybody have any information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/062246446313
    So I used to see Brandi relatively often and it was a long drive from South side town all the way up to Hamilton. Sometimes she would ghost me when I got there, and I would be pissed although sometimes her sister Codi them up and she's pretty a little thicker more reliable and she has a twin sister that lives in Indiana, but she's not here very often. When Brandi did show up sometime, she would try to pull some shady cash – or let me grab my stuff and I'll be right back type of bullshit and burn me a couple times, but I kept going back because when she was on her A game and wanted to perform and was horny stepped it up and was extra submissive and let you do pretty much anything you wanted. I did hear a while back that she had another baby, and it was likely one of her clients. She was trying to narrow down who it was, but I don't know how many guys were letting loose in her guts, but I'm sure it was more than a few. I wouldn't mind linking back up with her, but it's even hard to connect with her on Facebook. I have an easier time connecting with her sister and her sister has a hard time getting with her, but when Brandi does want to perform she can step it up and is willing to take it in the 5 hole also as long as you don't caught up in her game getting all her supplies and going to Meijer and this kind of shit but if you manage that well you can get multiple pops out of her in 30 minutes or an hour or longer and so let you do whatever you want that's why she just got knocked up and had a baby. I haven't seen her for over 2 years but now that I'm back in town. I'm trying to get a hold of her.

  3. #12748

    Latinos

    Lisa from LC is realshe 29 yrs old

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman97  [View Original Post]
    A lot of ads for Latinas lately. Has anyone have any info. Does anyone know one that is real there my favorite. It's easy when I'm in Florida but up hear it seems hit or miss.
    .

  4. #12747
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    I have made plans to visit Brandi tonight. She lives in Hamilton. Does anybody have any information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/062246446313
    She will rip you off. Had tons of bad reviews on callescort but have since been deleted. She tried to get me but I bailed out.

  5. #12746

    Mesha

    Whenever they say they only do QV and HHR I assume they are stacking appointments like cord wood and are going to rush you out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone has any info on this girl. Looks fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184832863

  6. #12745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Mesha WH?

    Looking to see if anyone has any info on this girl. Looks fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184832863
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2919832e104412bec73d04814285c6d9_f.jpg‎  

  7. #12744

    UTR Excellent

    I've got a great girl that's UTR. She is looking for a few more people. She's attractive, nice body. She cannot host. She's in Sharonville as of right now. Pretty open menu senior members. Send me a message for details. She's looking to get about 300.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0862.jpg‎  

  8. #12743
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She has been on SA, SB and RubMD. Complete time-waster in my encounter. I have some PII. She is real and lives in Covington the last time I checked.

    BAM.
    She only sees someone on the first visit to protect her energy and told me on the phone that she doesn't relieve the person and it's up to them to do that. Now after the first session, if she feels like you're a fit with her, then she said she would talk to you about a follow up visit and what all that in tails.

    She said if you want someone to do FS on the first visit, then you need to look somewhere else.

    She looks hot though.

  9. #12742
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback please PM Me!
    Feedback posted a couple comments down.

  10. #12741
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback please PM Me!
    She ghosted me.

  11. #12740

    Brandi Meyers

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    I have made plans to visit Brandi tonight. She lives in Hamilton. Does anybody have any information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/062246446313
    Any feedback please PM Me!

  12. #12739

    Latinas

    A lot of ads for Latinas lately. Has anyone have any info. Does anyone know one that is real there my favorite. It's easy when I'm in Florida but up hear it seems hit or miss.

  13. #12738
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Love to meet

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else heard from her lately. She text me out of the blue but went silent 30 minutes later.

    Girl is a lot of fun but her communication is wack.
    Have same problem with communication.

  14. #12737

    She sent me this selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBallBill  [View Original Post]
    Search turns up nothing recent. Has one one seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/511896053485
    She doesn't look familiar to me. And she looks a bit rougher, then her ad pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250318_121353_Photos.jpg‎  

  15. #12736

    Morgan

    Search turns up nothing recent. Has one one seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/511896053485
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250318_083708_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250318_083703_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape