Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 368 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4693

    Anyone seen her?

    Pics look pretty good, anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...8/092250054096

  2. #4692

    Look Closely

    The pic on her STG profile that includes a barely deleted, uncovered black dick inside her makes me say, "No thanks.".

  3. #4691

    Unfortunately no links

    So the last few weeks / month I've been busy.

    Latest was sexy red head. She usually takes ad down daily it feels like. She looked similar to the pictures in ad. Nice little body. Made my Johnson look bigger than it is LOL. She was very nice and kinda just let me lead the way. BBBJ and BBFS. Would definitely repeat. $120 for ss.

    Krystal on craigslist is a ball of energy and is fucking awesome. She's very open. Great fucking body. Cutie. House in pretty discreet location. She was very sweet and gave me more credit than I deserve LOL. She was into it or played the part perfectly. Damn was 150 for massage / cfs. 10/10 recommend.

    Jamie / Georgia peach. She's absolutely gorgeous and a sweetheart. Great head game and a very tight pussy. Had on a sexy outfit for meet up. Great tits. All around great package. $100 ss. Definitely recommend.

    Red heard / curtain matches the drapes. Damage was 80. Pretty silent. We probably said 5 things to each other. CBJ & cfs. Head was decent, pussy was tight but just lack luster. Place was in country, kinda discreet. Would go back in a pinch just because I know location is safe.

  4. #4690

    Scam stay away

    Well worth the $20 to find out she was a scam. She demanded a picture of my license was sent and after I asked for a different way of verification she started fling insults and names at me. Refused to send agreed upon content despite me being polite.

    Lesson learned here. Don't buy content off skip LOL She also advertises massages and more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...o/302034222076
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0129.jpg‎  

  5. #4689

    AP gone again.

    After multiple tries on her new number got a response that the number no longer goes belongs her and I was the 5th guy trying to contact her.

  6. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]
    If that's Amazing Sexy Kay on OF, I don't know of anyone who has actually seen her. It's just her way of getting more subscribers to her OF account. I tried almost 2 years ago and nothing ever came of it except for OF PMs hawking $15 videos every day or two. Eventually had to block her as she continued messaging even after the unsubscribe.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...o/064729783959

    Yep, she calls herself Kay.

  7. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to specify. The first one of the two links is the one that required an Only Fans subscription before she would supposedly agree to see you. I would be interested to hear if anyone has ever successfully had an in-person encounter with her.
    If that's Amazing Sexy Kay on OF, I don't know of anyone who has actually seen her. It's just her way of getting more subscribers to her OF account. I tried almost 2 years ago and nothing ever came of it except for OF PMs hawking $15 videos every day or two. Eventually had to block her as she continued messaging even after the unsubscribe.

  8. #4686

    Sara link

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBobLots  [View Original Post]
    Damn. No link dude!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/480401783986
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5502.jpg‎  

  9. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon008  [View Original Post]
    Seen her at her west side Lansing incall, place was clean and smelled good. Her room was a little dark so it was hard to get the best look at her face and I think she appeared a little older than her pics (filters and a little dated maybe) but the body was pretty accurate to her pics. Big tits and sexy thick body! $175 hh and I think you could get away with a little haggle, I won't for a first visit. Pretty open menu, BBBJ was great, like wow! I get the impression for the right price BBFS is on the table, didnt ask about anal.

    I will definitely repeat.
    Damn. No link dude!

  10. #4684

    Sara (thick, dark hair)

    Seen her at her west side Lansing incall, place was clean and smelled good. Her room was a little dark so it was hard to get the best look at her face and I think she appeared a little older than her pics (filters and a little dated maybe) but the body was pretty accurate to her pics. Big tits and sexy thick body! $175 hh and I think you could get away with a little haggle, I won't for a first visit. Pretty open menu, BBBJ was great, like wow! I get the impression for the right price BBFS is on the table, didn’t ask about anal.

    I will definitely repeat.

  11. #4683

    P. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Said she was available but to meet you have to subscribe first to her OF page. I did not so never got to step two of finding out if she's actually available or not.
    Forgot to specify. The first one of the two links is the one that required an Only Fans subscription before she would supposedly agree to see you. I would be interested to hear if anyone has ever successfully had an in-person encounter with her.

  12. #4682

    No replies

    Quote Originally Posted by Estreeter  [View Original Post]
    I haven't attempted to communicate with her in quite a while.
    Yep, her ads are back up and I have attempted to contact her but zero communications back. Not sure what the deal is unless I somehow ended up on her no-go list.

  13. #4681
    Quote Originally Posted by JWayne497  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she put on a lot of weight. Did she have a kid recently?
    From that first link:

    "BIG BOOBS with a full body who still has some baby weight."

  14. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    She's posting again in Saginaw, outcall only. Anyone seen, or is familiar with that site?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-3775085-Blue+eyed+baby+?fbclid=IwY2 xjawJcnQRleHRuA2 FlbQIxMAABHW-a4 URzODftwP7 wHHqJ5 xazXokCRMsgyjkD_8 d3 M-ZVRb3 F-gP3-GeiEQ_aem_KC4 HxYCOmAZ_B9 zhZXarYA.

    https://www.kittyads.com/BLUEEYEDBABY1225
    Looks like she put on a lot of weight. Did she have a kid recently?

  15. #4679

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyLasso73  [View Original Post]
    She never answered my message after she started posting again. But I noticed she hasn't been posting as often as she used to. I wanted to see her again bad, but I just couldn't go to that hotel in holt by the QD. Too many people might recognize my whip. Have you been able to communicate with her?
    I haven't attempted to communicate with her in quite a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape