Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Thanks? What a waste of time reading this. Reports like this are like 1 step down from those guys on the other board who write love letters as reviews.
    I agree. Either share the information or do not speak of it.

    I share info of chicks that are easilybopen to the service. Or chicks that I do not see anymore.

    The ones I rawdog on the downlow I don't speak about. They will know I am blabbing it. I only share it after I am done with them.

  2. #25610

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    I disagree with your take. As DrtyHarry mentioned, once a name is posted here they get flooded with people requiring something without rapport. Some readers here get super entitled and start making comments to providers and they change for the worst because of it.
    Agree with you, Runner. Some people are incredibly shortsighted.

  3. #25609

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Thanks? What a waste of time reading this. Reports like this are like 1 step down from those guys on the other board who write love letters as reviews.
    I disagree with your take. As DrtyHarry mentioned, once a name is posted here they get flooded with people requiring something without rapport. Some readers here get super entitled and start making comments to providers and they change for the worst because of it.

  4. #25608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby for 15+ years and my regular is starting to phase out providing. Saw a gal on STG who's advertised a bunch and decided to give her a try. I won't post the name because the photos were 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. I didn't walk because she was $120/ hh so I said fuck it, I'm here already. She started with a CBJ which doesn't get me going and wanted me to start the main event. A little hard to do when I'm half mast. So I ask her if she has another cover so I can get myself hard. She said yes, so I assist her.

    After we're ready to start again she searches for 5 minutes for a cover. I keep saying do we need that? I won't CIP. She's like I'm not on BC, etc etc etc. Finally she grabs a diaphram and says fuck it. Super tight and finished CIP. At the end she's told me not to tell anyone.

    Sure, maybe a few more cheap visits and I'll spill the beans.
    Ok. Thanks? What a waste of time reading this. Reports like this are like 1 step down from those guys on the other board who write love letters as reviews.

  5. #25607
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Post pic. Let us decide.
    Right?

    Sounds like good times.

  6. #25606
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby for 15+ years and my regular is starting to phase out providing. Saw a gal on STG who's advertised a bunch and decided to give her a try. I won't post the name because the photos were 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. I didn't walk because she was $120/ hh so I said fuck it, I'm here already. She started with a CBJ which doesn't get me going and wanted me to start the main event. A little hard to do when I'm half mast. So I ask her if she has another cover so I can get myself hard. She said yes, so I assist her.

    After we're ready to start again she searches for 5 minutes for a cover. I keep saying do we need that? I won't CIP. She's like I'm not on BC, etc etc etc. Finally she grabs a diaphram and says fuck it. Super tight and finished CIP. At the end she's told me not to tell anyone.

    Sure, maybe a few more cheap visits and I'll spill the beans.
    Excellent! Glad you got what you wanted. You earned this. So yeah, get your ronds and enjoy the spoils before sharing the name. Thing is the moment the name is published here, her business will go up 10 fold. More women need to realize that and come clean. Most of them are BB'ing someone anyway.

  7. #25605

    Well, it happened

    Been in the hobby for 15+ years and my regular is starting to phase out providing. Saw a gal on STG who's advertised a bunch and decided to give her a try. I won't post the name because the photos were 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. I didn't walk because she was $120/ hh so I said fuck it, I'm here already. She started with a CBJ which doesn't get me going and wanted me to start the main event. A little hard to do when I'm half mast. So I ask her if she has another cover so I can get myself hard. She said yes, so I assist her.

    After we're ready to start again she searches for 5 minutes for a cover. I keep saying do we need that? I won't CIP. She's like I'm not on BC, etc etc etc. Finally she grabs a diaphram and says fuck it. Super tight and finished CIP. At the end she's told me not to tell anyone.

    Sure, maybe a few more cheap visits and I'll spill the beans.

  8. #25604
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Check her friends ID.
    Report back how the experience was!

    That duo team would be quite the sight!

  9. #25603

    I need

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that Jayda is real, gorgeous, fun, energetic, and definitely fits this thread. Her duo partner is not on the board. Rather, she is a girlfriend who looks pretty similar and also fits this thread. She showed me pictures, and I'm ready to meet the two of them next week.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...cheeks.657840/#xfmgMedia.
    I need a BBFS duo so bad. Anyone know if they are camera friendly?

  10. #25602
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    MadamKitty and NinaBubbles are my go to.

    Nina doesn't like creampies. MadamKitty does.
    I love eating MadamKittys creampies.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  11. #25601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Of course, she declined saying she doesn't do that anymore. This was last year.
    Juicy Krystal is back. You can always cream her.

  12. #25600
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that Jayda is real, gorgeous, fun, energetic, and definitely fits this thread. Her duo partner is not on the board. Rather, she is a girlfriend who looks pretty similar and also fits this thread. She showed me pictures, and I'm ready to meet the two of them next week.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...cheeks.657840/#xfmgMedia.
    Check her friends ID.

  13. #25599
    Nice tell me how it goes both look good just her duo seems more fitting for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that Jayda is real, gorgeous, fun, energetic, and definitely fits this thread. Her duo partner is not on the board. Rather, she is a girlfriend who looks pretty similar and also fits this thread. She showed me pictures, and I'm ready to meet the two of them next week.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...cheeks.657840/#xfmgMedia.

  14. #25598

    Sweet Cheeks confirmation and duo partner

    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    You know who her duo is?
    I can confirm that Jayda is real, gorgeous, fun, energetic, and definitely fits this thread. Her duo partner is not on the board. Rather, she is a girlfriend who looks pretty similar and also fits this thread. She showed me pictures, and I'm ready to meet the two of them next week.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...cheeks.657840/#xfmgMedia.

  15. #25597
    You know who her duo is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Face is on her profile pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape