Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 19505
-
04-07-25 16:39 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 248It happened once.
Thanks for the report. This happened to me, but it was with a provider that just offered HE. Like 20 minutes into my massage, the other guy comes in, and she says just a minute. I could hear the quick HE, and then he was out. I think it was like 2-3 minutes total or something, there was zero warm up. I totally forgot about it until I read this post. I figured it was one of two situations. Maybe he had just come from another place where the girl teased but didn't finish. This has happened to me where I just want to find the closest place to get the job done. Maybe he was a guy that needed pharmaceutical help and walked in with a full mast boner already. I also remember thinking I wondered what he paid for the drive-though HE and that it could be a good arrangement if needed. I think the place was called Yuli in Everett, pretty sure it's gone now, but I did like that providere.
Originally Posted by Beezy777
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:51 #15199Senior Member

Posts: 445Beibei (baby) is she still around?
Anyone got any info of Beibei (baby), if she's still in greater Seattle area? She petit, young, very playful and naughty, and crazy good giving rim job. Went by AFs recommendation to see her at Lisa massage off aurora back in Feb., want to catch up with her again. Greatly appreciate any info, thanks.
-
04-06-25 22:44 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 246Diamond
YUP That is the one.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 21:01 #15197Senior Member

Posts: 542There's only one that comes up when you search for "Diamond" in Seattle:
Originally Posted by Luihunter
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-diamo...ttle-wa-257402#rubmaps.
-
04-06-25 13:21 #15196Banned Member

Posts: 907Google maps can often show when a place has the highest traffic on specific days. Sometimes you can get lucky. I was at Shanghai at 8 pm on Friday night and all three rooms were empty.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 11:33 #15195Senior Member

Posts: 617Great reviews as always. What's the best time / day to visit Good? I assume weekends and lunchtime during the week are completely packed?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 11:20 #15194Senior Member

Posts: 82Mimi double booking
Agreed about Aussie putting in that work. I'm a long time lurker, but he was dropping such good info, I had to sign up. Much appreciation, my guy.
That said, I had an awful experience with Mimi. Called for a 1:45 appointment, got to the very weird but pretty nice gas station AMP. Mimi is on time and does look really good, tall for an AMP gal, but still a cutie. We do the business part and she starts doing a great rub (she was good at that). We're almost done with the rub when another monger shows up. She's got to go get the door, so I'm suspecting she's rolling solo. All good. She answers, a few minutes pass, and she comes back with a bunch of apologies, telling me to wait just 10 minutes. Weird, but okay. She grabs the oil and says she'll be right back. So, I'm sitting and then, a few minutes later, I hear the unmistakable sounds of cheeks getting clapped in the room next to me. And, it definitely went on for more than 10 minutes, long enough for me to do the math that she left me naked to get railed next door. I was so shocked that I really ain't know what my next move was, so I sat. I got dressed, figured I'd confirm what I already knew when she came back, and leave. 20 minutes or so, I hear her spit and rinse (it was loud), send the other guy out and come back up the stairs. She she comes back to my room, no shower, obviously post-fucking disheveled, and full of apologies. She begs me to stay and says she'll "do it for me". She's using a translator app, so even if I fussed in English, it'd be worthless. Little head wins, I get undressed and figured I could try to salvage this. Yeah, not sure which guy it was and he wasn't there long, but he was thorough. She was loose and sore and tired and, NGL, didn't smell like perfume anymore. I pounded her mish and doggy for a bit, but after seeing her obviously uncomfortable, I called it a day.
As with all hobby shit, YMMV. But, this was one of my worst experiences, a rarity for an AMP. I also want to be explicit and say there's zero disdain for Aussie. His recs were the reason I stopped lurking (they love your ass over at JM, dude! But, I also wanted to make sure folks know about the double booking.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 00:59 #15193Senior Member

Posts: 143Hong Kong Massage (Factoria)
Fantastic massage, sadly legit.
<sigh .
-
04-05-25 20:44 #15192Banned Member

Posts: 907You should definitely ask for this and clarify before handing over any money.
Originally Posted by SuperD253
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 13:18 #15191Senior Member

Posts: 230Portland comparison
If you do end up going, could you post your thoughts on how they stack up to Portland talent? Going to be down there soon and wondering if there are spots worth trying or if I'm better off just sticking with the local joints. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MixedPlate89
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 11:37 #15190Regular Member

Posts: 10What's the address or full name of this place?
What's the address or full name of this place?
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 21:40 #15189Senior Member

Posts: 62Basically what I was saying it felt like I was in a porno with how wild it got just not doing it bare if that makes sense.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 21:38 #15188Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes they did didn't even need to ask.
Originally Posted by SuperD253
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 21:02 #15187Regular Member

Posts: 19Did they do double BBJ at the same time? I'm looking for that in a duo.
Originally Posted by IslandS1
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 21:00 #15186Senior Member

Posts: 238Actually I have no idea what this means at this point.
Originally Posted by IslandS1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






