Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 1215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23457

    Chey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdyn22  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Chey? Or a completely new Chey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/599222737640
    Sorry for the late reply. No that's a different Chey. They Chey I'm talking about is out of Serenity now. Not sure if she's only seeing out of there only now. But here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/077768605599

  2. #23456

    Temperance

    Going to see her in a little bit. Looks like she has a hotel if she's anything like the First time I will be very happy if it's better which I think it will be cause I think she enjoys the intimate part I'm even more excited.

  3. #23455

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowboatguy  [View Original Post]
    She's been around 10-15 years. Saw her years ago and it looks like life has been kinda tough on her. She used to be built really well but she's lost a lot of weight and her chest is almost completely deflated.
    I always liked her ad photos. I reached out to her a week ago. I received a fairly quick reply saying, rates are $100/$200/$300.

    Ok. I ask a follow-up question about general location. It is, of course, an inevitable question. Kentwood? Comstock Park? Cascade?

    No reply.

    Ok. I wait 3-4 days. Then, I send one follow-up msg. I say, my number won't change, feel free to contact me anytime, thank you.

    No reply.

  4. #23454

    That's Brooke Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    She's been around 10-15 years. Saw her years ago and it looks like life has been kinda tough on her. She used to be built really well but she's lost a lot of weight and her chest is almost completely deflated.

  5. #23453

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Brooke? Not sure what name she goes by now.

  6. #23452

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once. Once was enough. After our visit, she was textingeveryday asking for money. Her head game is great tho.

    .
    Were the pics in the ad accurate? How long ago did you see her?

  7. #23451

    Headcase

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once. Once was enough. After our visit, she was textingeveryday asking for money. Her head game is great tho.

    .
    What were damages for your dream?

  8. #23450

    Headcase

    Seen her once. Once was enough. After our visit, she was textingeveryday asking for money. Her head game is great tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    .

  9. #23449

    Info

    Has anyone seen this girl. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/811929346690

  10. #23448

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    CJ and or Lauren. My personal preference is Lauren. But both ladies are absolutely beautiful and drug and Drama free. JK.
    I totally agree with JK. Lauren is a total jewel. And drug / drama free.

  11. #23447

    Chocolate Dropp

    She says she's back? Anyone see her? She keeps the communication going until you arrive. Then, crickets the past 3 times!

  12. #23446
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    I believe CJ does this bill perfectly, just spent yesterday with her.
    CJ and or Lauren. My personal preference is Lauren. But both ladies are absolutely beautiful and drug and Drama free. JK.

  13. #23445

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I believe that is a unicorn. It only exists in legend.

    There are a couple of clean quality providers that will provide an amazing experience in the and Byron center area.

    Stay safe. JK.
    I believe CJ does this bill perfectly, just spent yesterday with her.

  14. #23444
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I believe that is a unicorn. It only exists in legend.

    There are a couple of clean quality providers that will provide an amazing experience in the and Byron center area.

    Stay safe. JK.
    Interested. PM if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  15. #23443
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a tall ask but thought I would try again. Anybody know of a drug-free, reliable provider near Walker or NW side? Feel free to PM me.
    Unfortunately I believe that is a unicorn. It only exists in legend.

    There are a couple of clean quality providers that will provide an amazing experience in the and Byron center area.

    Stay safe. JK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape