Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 25732
-
04-07-25 07:44 #23572Senior Member

Posts: 152That's a shame to hear. I haven't seen her for a couple months now, just too busy and trying out newer talent, but the last time I did she was as solid as a dead fish performer could be. She was atleast always clean, soft, and let me do whatever I wanted as long as I didn't go for the greek. Sucks to hear she has gone downhill.
Originally Posted by PepWave1
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 10:43 #23571Senior Member

Posts: 57Cait.
I stopped seeing her.
Too many issues with hygiene.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 01:36 #23570Senior Member

Posts: 87Jamine?
Looks TGTBT. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/928335141053
-
04-05-25 21:01 #23569Senior Member

Posts: 211I have seen her twice.
If you were to give info rather than only asking for info I'd provide data. Contributing senior members can pm me for the details.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 20:11 #23568Senior Member

Posts: 87Any other positive reviews?
I read one positive review on DDD treat.
Anyone else seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/393630805385
-
04-05-25 18:19 #23567Senior Member

Posts: 211Tip to get info.
If you were to actually contribute reviews rather than only asking for information you would gets responses.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 16:59 #23566Senior Member

Posts: 152Centerville / Miamisburg
Anyone got any solid picks or UTR's in Centerville / Miamisburg area? Looking for something consistent and reliable.
-
04-05-25 15:09 #23565Senior Member

Posts: 717Layla
I knew her before she became STG advertiser. Back then she was economical and I enjoyed her young xxxxx several times. She has many rules and presents some issues which I ignored because she is young (real age on ad) and her service was economical, I saw value. Now she is charging higher side in the area. I don't see the value any more knowing her flaw.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
The pics are mostly accurate but baby damage and shrinkage in tits are noticeable. If you decide to take the plunge, keep your guard up. Good luck!
-
04-05-25 14:09 #23564Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone seen her?
Anyone seen this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/936125452860
-
04-04-25 15:07 #23563Senior Member

Posts: 342Layla
Any intel on this provider https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/330132985667.
Have not had luck with communications but her look is very appealing.
LA.
-
04-04-25 07:35 #23562Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Bella / Essence / Beauty
I would say without a doubt this is Bella (not to be confused with Sarabella) Still advertising that she weighs 126 which I highly doubt and she's 26 when in reality she's 41. When you do a search you have to go back to 2021 to find any good intel on her. Almost all of it is bad. Could she have changed? I doubt it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-am-real-and-ready-wanna-play/075783330400
-
04-04-25 07:11 #23561Senior Member

Posts: 717Cassie??
The link ad is gone. Idk who you guys are discussing about. I'm guessing Cassie because I saw her ad with wall full of dildos, likely at Sable Rose's den.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
Cassie's remaining ad doesn't have those pics.
If you are talking about Cassie, just don't.
-
04-04-25 07:00 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Mommy little Sis
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 23:50 #23559Senior Member

Posts: 1420What the what
Contacted mommies little sis as the add says. She responded 4 hours later on Wed. I'm already at work. Texted her at 11 on Thursday. She responds at 4:30 saying Available and then and I quote: "Okay first of all I'm going to need a pic my donation is $250 an hour". Not paying for that attitude and much to steep. We had not even discussed services. I'll pass 4 ever.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 19:01 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 122Hmmmm
Screams scam!! Gentlemen be safe and stay far away.
Originally Posted by Shadowjack62
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






