Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 61380
-
04-06-25 12:25 #58260I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Got Milk?
Quarter one of 2025 has been quite favorable, with about 40 different women on the list, but I'm not disclosing all the details today. A nice-looking women, maybe Italian or Middle Eastern with nice features. I took photos of her with heavy tits, with a fuller figure, clear skin, and a youthful appearance. She's a keeper, whether on or off the loops. I wouldn't hesitate and she did provide a number; I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
It seems that placing my face in those tits would be relaxing. And yes, the photo is all mine, so I won't share it, but I'll keep an eye out for another one to share. She does have some age to her, but everything was covered, safety first. She mentioned she could be seen at a hotel. My dear, I had appointments to attend to, but I did text her number before she left, since I didn't see a call or a reply. I assumed she became busy herself.
-
04-06-25 09:58 #58259Senior Member

Posts: 1126From Sugar To Shyt.
I think I'm going away for a bit. Needed break time. Every time it's always the same. Games, poor quality, or more games. Or maybe I'm just growing out of this lifestyle.
There was one I met a couple of summers ago. She was in BP around 4th. Last night / early morning, I scooped her up. Very young, like I like. Couldn't be much over 21. Said she was being harassed by some locals. Well we meet back to recently, cause as you know they never leave the game fully. Ill and needed her meds. Mind you we are friends, well we met at the RoFo on Washington Blvd near Monroe. Took her to cop. Left her stuff in my car. Clothes and cell phone was left with me. Never returned. Looked in the bag, one pair of clothes, and a disconnected phone. Got me!
Then I found this other one on Ashton. Very cute, short, barely covering anything dress. After talks, I took her to cop. Left her phone with me. And yeah I checked to see if it was working. It was. After the meds pick up we went to Tims. I get comfortable and she gets her meds on. Then she starts to see imaginary things in the room and questions everything. Drove crazy, but I really wanted to hit that. After agreeing on everything, started making new rules. Everything covered she says now. SmH! I said you doing head without cover cause that is ridiculous. I got that but made me cover up for the main event. She was very clean, unicorn-iss like. Rare find, so I really wanted to hit that, so I agreed. Very good kitten I have to say. But I'm still mad at the almost 2 hours of nonsense I went through to get that nut. Got dressed, said I was going outside for fresh air cause she had the heat cranked up to hell. Left her right there at the room. No cares given. I was so done with the night cause I'm sure there was more nonsense before the final drop of her off.
I could keep going, but you get the picture. Just tired of the same Ole dumbness. Unless one of you got a good UTR, done running the streets for a bit. The games, the smells, and the poor quality had gotten me here. Top guy out!
Phyuck!
P.S. no phone number for that last one. I never bothered saving it.
-
04-06-25 09:22 #58258Senior Member

Posts: 476Back put
The young ladies I spoke on in my last post was out. A few people hit my inbox. I'm sure one of you has scooped by now. I saw a black pick up do some dumb shit and pull over on wrong side of street to scoop off garrison. Kinda bold but hey we do what we do. Anyways I scooped a young BBW 25. Not normally my thing but ft girl head never let me down and shorty didn't disappoint at all. Now she is big tho so if you into that she said she normally out around 5-6. Braids in her hair. Police presence is heavy and one of the girls told me they are actively catching and trying to catch people in the area. Keep your head on a swivel. Good luck fellas.
-
04-05-25 20:28 #58257Regular Member

Posts: 6Vega Wra
They were amazing bro, hopefully he's doing okay.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 13:16 #58256Senior Member

Posts: 1189How was that pussy? Did she cream? How was the bj?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 11:32 #58255Senior Member

Posts: 182His facials and his piss washing the nut off some of their faces was pretty incredible.
Originally Posted by PainterMans
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 08:22 #58254Senior Member

Posts: 442He disappeared during covid, I hope he's okay but I feel like the worst may have happened.
Originally Posted by PainterMans
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 21:42 #58253Senior Member

Posts: 704Some things a man need to learn on their own LOL.
Originally Posted by Rgam8209
[View Original Post]
I would wait until summer time. It will be a lot easier.
Keep reading these reports. Read some old ones.
Get an idea of what to do.
Visit the right spots and watch others do the pick up.
Hell half the time they just come to you if you're parked already with the window down.
Look for someone that's just hanging out and waves. Clear sign.
That's just some of the advice I can give.
If you're too nervous, you're not ready yet.
No rush. Wait until you are.
-
04-04-25 20:12 #58252Regular Member

Posts: 2I don't know where to look in Dundalk. I always strike out around Wilkes. I get too nervous or too many people around. Anyone interested in joining forces to make a pickup? Heck, since we have a similar hobby, might be a chance to make friends.
Originally Posted by NightWolfe
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 18:50 #58251Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anybody heard from Vega Wrap?
His reports were insane some years back.
-
04-04-25 15:06 #58250Senior Member

Posts: 54Reports
Here are two reports from the last two weeks.
Allie, 31, WSW from WV, thicker build, light brown hair. I've seen her once before. Decent BBBJ with swallow. Interestingly, when I came, she kept going with a new intensity and varied the technique. It felt great for a minute, but then it was just too much. I almost had to pull her off; she was actually enjoying herself, or gave a convincing rendition of it.
3/30 Holly, Dundalk, WSW, light brown hair, appeared early 30's. Thick, very friendly, great conversation, gave a enthusiastic BBJ with swallow. Just back from rehab. Brown rust color leggings, grey top. Smelled freshly showered and clean. Sorry no pics for either.
-
04-04-25 12:19 #58249Senior Member

Posts: 442You're a better man than I am, that raw dogging is going to catch up with you in a nasty kind of way. Just saying and believe me there's times I want to do the same but just can't bring myself to do that. Good Luck and I hope you stay healthy.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Apache Out!
-
04-04-25 12:09 #58248Senior Member

Posts: 540Diamond
Scooped this one up off McHenry by the circle sitting on some steps. Says her name is Diamond 27 was has been up all night and glad I picked her up. She gets in an immediately wants to do a hit. I'm like ok it will put her at ease. She does and it just makes her talk to death. I won't bore you what she said but in doing that I was able to sneak my fingers down her wet pussy. While she was getting ready I was able to give her a few smacks on that ass.
We get to my spot and I'm harder that granite. She does have some messed up teeth but those lips felt so good around my cock. Laid her down and Mish and went to work. Turned her over and kept pumping till I blasted a few days worth of batter. Price of admission 30 coins.
On the retun back the candy was starting to take affect and she was beginning to tweak. Overall a solid date will repeat.
-
04-04-25 09:38 #58247Senior Member

Posts: 476I'll say I had a few good experiences with young chicks but also the past few times a girl sent multiple text and calls bcuz the night after she said she had an allergic reaction, insisted I bussed in her mouth, and this is after I insisted on wearing a condom for head. I told her she was tripping, I had on a rubber, and my health chart is straight. After I did that she shut the fuck up and left me alone. Of course I locked her, I don't need hat shit in my life. Another young chick was cool, but she thought we were going to date. Hit me up to hang out and I'm like uhhh I'll pass but do you want to link. She got upset, . I don't think some of the younger ladies understand that they are in a certain type of work. Idk.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 09:34 #58246Senior Member

Posts: 476A few reports
Yesterday morning garrison strip, met a idk if she was Latina or mixed. Pretty face but marked up a bit, said her name was Shelby. Real thick and bottom heavy, almost a BBW but not quite. Pretty face. Front seat for standard after she asked for thirty. Head game was mehhh, just bobbin for apples no real technique. But got the job done. I was counting clouds while she did her thing..
Trouble, scooped trouble closer to liberty and glad I did. She's a machine for real, I'd scoop her anytime. And to top it off, super chill. Head only tho. But it seems like she likes what she does.
Ran into BSW M again, head game always amazing to me. She gained a little weight but I will still bend that fat ass over. She was fresh like she just came out around 11 am a few weeks back. I always see her sporadically but to be fair I don't partake or loop everyday. She can be a little aloof at times, silly even but never had a bad experience with her. Funny thing though, she told me she wants me to take her to Miami. Hahahahahah, I try to remember we are just ordinary people but cmon now. Hahahaha.
Stay safe fellas.









Reply With Quote




