Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 24692
-
04-06-25 14:52 #23342Senior Member

Posts: 200Not aware of any AMP's on the STL area offering FS. There are some in IL which is about 20-25 minutes away but I'll defer to others who have been there.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 13:54 #23341Senior Member

Posts: 40None of our AMP have FS it's a dead town for that, closest place is in metro east Illinois and they won't be near the level of talent your probably used to in Florida. The further out in Illinois you go the better girls and service.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 11:19 #23340Senior Member

Posts: 307Amp
Hey guys, I'm going to be at the St. Louis airport on the 25th. Hey suggestions on AMPs with FS also what are the rates? here in Florida an hour is 250 for everything.
Thanks in advance be safe.
Jax.
-
04-05-25 23:12 #23339Senior Member

Posts: 638Adresses are funny
I once had a scam provider give me the address of 210 and Tucker in Downtown St Louis. HAHAHA.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 23:02 #23338Senior Member

Posts: 103Scammers on Rubrankings
Scammers on Rubranking will always ask as part of their "rules" for half payment or other amount for deposit BEFORE MEETING for their safety and security or will ask you to buy a gift card. Once the money is sent by cashapp or other app it is gone. If they ask for a gift card they will demand the code BEFORE MEETING so they get the money. It will always be payment before meeting because the scammers are not even here in the USA. Instead of texting why not call them? They almost never answer because the majority of scammers on rubrankings are Nigerian men. On the rare occasions I do talk to someone I can tell it is a Nigerian woman. They are the same people doing the mexican cartel threats that you are bothering their girls and wasting time so now you need to pay a fine or they will kill you. Sometimes they send graphic pics with the threats. It can be alarming first time that happens to you, but it is just another scam.
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
No provider needs money before service. Never send money before meeting. Never buy gift cards.
-
04-04-25 13:25 #23337Senior Member

Posts: 85Why not. LOL
You already paid for most of it, the lights are dim, you are nude, the music is on. For $20 more it saves you the trouble of doing it yourself. Close your eyes and rub her butt a little. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 10:53 #23336Senior Member

Posts: 110She sent me an address in an upscale central West end neighborhood. Conversation was odd. I'm going scam.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 09:51 #23335Senior Member

Posts: 169Thank you all for the intel. Will avoid this b. S. The big head wins this round!
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 09:08 #23334Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scam
Image search says she is available in VA and TX today, so maybe no.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 19:53 #23333Senior Member

Posts: 43Probably a scam
Google the number and her TER page shows up saying she is based in Columbus, OH. She has one review saying "This is a total scam. Stay away. Bait to get you to location then demand payment before providing unit number".
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
Maybe she is now in St louis and that's how she does things but I wouldn't trust it.
-
04-03-25 19:33 #23332Senior Member

Posts: 58It's fake or you won't get this woman. I'm pretty sure
Go ahead and send a text. You'll get a text back right that sounds foreign usually. Than they at some point will ask for a gift card. My guess is they ask you to read the number on it so they can get the cash. I've never done it and have stopped communicating at that point. They'll string you along.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 18:01 #23331Senior Member

Posts: 169Leelah. Warning Signs or Legit?
I'm looking for the hot encounter with a Nuru b-to-b session. Seems like Asian Amy fits the bill there, though I haven't seen her yet. I mean, I see Asians all the time across the river. Would be nice to have the FS option, and I hear Asian Amy probably has that beyond $300, but I'm not interested. So I'm getting a boner over this chick on RubRankings, and thinking she fits the bill:
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-74262.html
But, her number isn't 314 or 636 area code, and she's a "marriend mans best kept secret" which makes me think she'll haunt me with texts about how she'll tell on me if I don't give her more business. So, anyone seen this Leelah chick? Is it worth listening to my little head vs. Big one?
-
04-02-25 15:41 #23330Senior Member

Posts: 40Meditation spa
Popped in the other day to "check prices" really wanted to see what the women looked like and I'm pretty sure I saw Cindy from city Jasmine there, at least looked a lot like her I'm definitely going to have to pop in for real as she was one of my faves of the last year.
-
03-30-25 08:53 #23329Regular Member

Posts: 21I've been considering Belle- amazing man made -tit job? What was the damage? TIA.
Originally Posted by Newb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 16:24 #23328Senior Member

Posts: 103Meditation
Meditation on Watson is much better now.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






