Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Got all the info from the AD. Providers name Kim / kimloveth787. Number ending with 2403. Her AD is under Honolulu Massage & Body Rubs. Has anybody seen this provider?
    Most likely Fake, do a reverse image search and there's a bunch of ads in different locations with only 1-2 days in between.

  2. #1095

    Xescort hub

    Got all the info from the AD. Providers name Kim / kimloveth787. Number ending with 2403. Her AD is under Honolulu Massage & Body Rubs. Has anybody seen this provider?

  3. #1094

    I guess I'm one of the luckier ones

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Meet a few off the clock. One wanted to go out and have fun so we went to some go cart races. Mama was pissed when I brought her home at 2 am. One wanted to escape. She was gone very soon and never saw her again. One wanted a ride to Costco to go shopping. And that was it, end of story. Another loved to go to lunch after now and then. But I always got stuck with an $80 check. You might think it would be fun to hand out but you don't want one as a girlfriend or wife. Down deep you will never trust her. Plus if she was a keeper she would already have a man. Lots of them have mental problems. Some are hyper sexual and often enjoy their job with the right guy, like if he's 30 and attractive.
    We all know there are 2 sides to the story. Mine falls on the better side.

    On a few occasions I will pick her up at the airport. She always arrives a day early. Take her shopping for the items that she needs to use for all of her visitors and grocery shopping. She paid on her own. All I do is drive her around and help her check-in to the hotel she staying at. Play a little. Go somewhere decent for dinner. Go back to the room. Play again and if it's Friday or the weekend we will spend the night together. If it's weekday we just play for 3-4 hours Considering that we spent the night together, as courtesy I'll leave her $2-300 on the weekday or $3-400 on the weekend. So overall with dinner it'll range between $280-480 ish is not too bad for the amount of time spent playing.

  4. #1093

    Red flag off the clock

    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.
    Meet a few off the clock. One wanted to go out and have fun so we went to some go cart races. Mama was pissed when I brought her home at 2 am. One wanted to escape. She was gone very soon and never saw her again. One wanted a ride to Costco to go shopping. And that was it, end of story. Another loved to go to lunch after now and then. But I always got stuck with an $80 check. You might think it would be fun to hand out but you don't want one as a girlfriend or wife. Down deep you will never trust her. Plus if she was a keeper she would already have a man. Lots of them have mental problems. Some are hyper sexual and often enjoy their job with the right guy, like if he's 30 and attractive.

  5. #1092

    Not new

    Nothing new here. Tons of posts on this subject, probably get one thread on this too.

    Happens all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlee105  [View Original Post]
    I've met quite a few providers off the clock. As long as you're respectful, not pushy, and down to earth they'll usually be down to hang out with you. YMMV.

  6. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlee105  [View Original Post]
    I've met quite a few providers off the clock. As long as you're respectful, not pushy, and down to earth they'll usually be down to hang out with you. YMMV.
    Usually? 🤔 - interesting. Thanks for your perspective.

  7. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.
    My apologies I meant if she would meet (work) at a different location besides the shop. But all good. Just curious since lotus and a small hiccup recently. I kinda want to avoid the shop for awhile.

  8. #1089

    Off the clock

    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.
    I've met quite a few providers off the clock. As long as you're respectful, not pushy, and down to earth they'll usually be down to hang out with you. YMMV.

  9. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    You know if lily will meet outside of the shop?
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.

  10. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    YMMV runs with every provider. What others got from Shiho I didn't except the BBFSCIP option.

    I'm about 6" maybe a tad bit longer and decently thick according to Shiho. Lily I can shove almost all 6" plus and I could bang her as hard as I wanted. Her tits and ass are man made but I love them. Her tits maybe needing upkeep just a little while her ass is mean. Her DFK cannot be beat by anyone out there. Her attitude can't be beat by anyone out there too. Best bang for you buck. Nicest sweetest fuck doll. PSE babe.
    You know if lily will meet outside of the shop?

  11. #1086

    Lily at Lotus

    YMMV runs with every provider. What others got from Shiho I didn't except the BBFSCIP option.

    I'm about 6" maybe a tad bit longer and decently thick according to Shiho. Lily I can shove almost all 6" plus and I could bang her as hard as I wanted. Her tits and ass are man made but I love them. Her tits maybe needing upkeep just a little while her ass is mean. Her DFK cannot be beat by anyone out there. Her attitude can't be beat by anyone out there too. Best bang for you buck. Nicest sweetest fuck doll. PSE babe.

  12. #1085

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterStar808  [View Original Post]
    If they are referring to the lily that is at Lotus, she is Thai, fake ass, fake tits. Looks like she could take a mean dick but in reality could only handle about 3/4 of my unit and while I could thrust fast I could get meaningful depth and everytime I would bottom out she would stop for a little bit. I would say max she can handle is 7" and not too thick. She doesn't give BBBJ unless that was just YMMV but either way could only fit a few inches in, kept saying she cannot open wide her mouth wide enough so it lasted only a couple minutes. If you like her look and can fit in her she is fun, numbers didn't work in my favor and I'm not a fan of the fake Barbie doll look and act she brings.
    Appreciate the info! Sounds like she could take me (I'm just a little under 7" and not too thick) but depending on how the fake body parts look, it could ruin my hard on. Going to an AMP kinda turns me off but I'll see if I give her a shot sometime soon. She could be fun!

  13. #1084

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by AlvaTheDon  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Lily you speak of?? Sounds like she can take a pounding and throat beating. After Linda being gone, I've been looking for a suitable replacement (Yoko I've tried but can't be bothered to go to a AMP, I'd rather independent). Any info on this lily is appreciated!

    DMs welcomed if anyone has a number I can reach her at.

    Mahalo!
    If they are referring to the lily that is at Lotus, she is Thai, fake ass, fake tits. Looks like she could take a mean dick but in reality could only handle about 3/4 of my unit and while I could thrust fast I could get meaningful depth and everytime I would bottom out she would stop for a little bit. I would say max she can handle is 7" and not too thick. She doesn't give BBBJ unless that was just YMMV but either way could only fit a few inches in, kept saying she cannot open wide her mouth wide enough so it lasted only a couple minutes. If you like her look and can fit in her she is fun, numbers didn't work in my favor and I'm not a fan of the fake Barbie doll look and act she brings.

  14. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvaTheDon  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Lily you speak of?? Sounds like she can take a pounding and throat beating. After Linda being gone, I've been looking for a suitable replacement (Yoko I've tried but can't be bothered to go to a AMP, I'd rather independent). Any info on this lily is appreciated!

    DMs welcomed if anyone has a number I can reach her at.

    Mahalo!
    I'm assuming that we are talking about the Lily who works out of Lotus Spa. Not an indie, unfortunately, if that's what you're looking for.

  15. #1082

    Lily??

    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both providers. If this is your thing, I would definitely save the money and stick with Lily IMO, or look for someone else.
    Who is this Lily you speak of?? Sounds like she can take a pounding and throat beating. After Linda being gone, I've been looking for a suitable replacement (Yoko I've tried but can't be bothered to go to a AMP, I'd rather independent). Any info on this lily is appreciated!

    DMs welcomed if anyone has a number I can reach her at.

    Mahalo!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape