Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1384
-
04-17-25 21:19 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 5120The purported location that I originally thought was "Mt. Vernon area of Virginia" seems to have been the city of Mt. Vernon in Washington State. So there were advertisements for purported locations in Washington State and North Carolina on the same date.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 16:36 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 5120For example, here are some advertisement dates / purported locations for this advertiser last month: March 16, Mt. Vernon area of Virginia; March 16 (same date), Boone, North Carolina; March 18 (two days later), Tyler, Texas; March 23 (five days later), Boston, Massachusetts; March 28 (five days later), Chico, California; March 29 (one day later), Mobile, Alabama. There are additional advertisements by this advertiser that are undated, for various other mainland locations (New York City, New York; Baltimore, Maryland; Jonesboro, Arkansas; Long Beach, California; etc.) Probably some sort of scam.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 15:24 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 1403Ok. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 14:43 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 58Most likely Fake, do a reverse image search and there's a bunch of ads in different locations with only 1-2 days in between.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 01:10 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 178Xescort hub
Got all the info from the AD. Providers name Kim / kimloveth787. Number ending with 2403. Her AD is under Honolulu Massage & Body Rubs. Has anybody seen this provider?
-
04-03-25 20:44 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 299I guess I'm one of the luckier ones
We all know there are 2 sides to the story. Mine falls on the better side.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
On a few occasions I will pick her up at the airport. She always arrives a day early. Take her shopping for the items that she needs to use for all of her visitors and grocery shopping. She paid on her own. All I do is drive her around and help her check-in to the hotel she staying at. Play a little. Go somewhere decent for dinner. Go back to the room. Play again and if it's Friday or the weekend we will spend the night together. If it's weekday we just play for 3-4 hours Considering that we spent the night together, as courtesy I'll leave her $2-300 on the weekday or $3-400 on the weekend. So overall with dinner it'll range between $280-480 ish is not too bad for the amount of time spent playing.
-
04-03-25 19:48 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 1143Red flag off the clock
Meet a few off the clock. One wanted to go out and have fun so we went to some go cart races. Mama was pissed when I brought her home at 2 am. One wanted to escape. She was gone very soon and never saw her again. One wanted a ride to Costco to go shopping. And that was it, end of story. Another loved to go to lunch after now and then. But I always got stuck with an $80 check. You might think it would be fun to hand out but you don't want one as a girlfriend or wife. Down deep you will never trust her. Plus if she was a keeper she would already have a man. Lots of them have mental problems. Some are hyper sexual and often enjoy their job with the right guy, like if he's 30 and attractive.
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:40 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 1502Not new
Nothing new here. Tons of posts on this subject, probably get one thread on this too.
Happens all the time.
Originally Posted by Noahlee105
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 22:38 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 118Usually? 🤔 - interesting. Thanks for your perspective.
Originally Posted by Noahlee105
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 19:22 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 74My apologies I meant if she would meet (work) at a different location besides the shop. But all good. Just curious since lotus and a small hiccup recently. I kinda want to avoid the shop for awhile.
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 17:50 #1089Regular Member

Posts: 19Off the clock
I've met quite a few providers off the clock. As long as you're respectful, not pushy, and down to earth they'll usually be down to hang out with you. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 16:24 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 118I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 14:25 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 74You know if lily will meet outside of the shop?
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 20:24 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 2535Lily at Lotus
YMMV runs with every provider. What others got from Shiho I didn't except the BBFSCIP option.
I'm about 6" maybe a tad bit longer and decently thick according to Shiho. Lily I can shove almost all 6" plus and I could bang her as hard as I wanted. Her tits and ass are man made but I love them. Her tits maybe needing upkeep just a little while her ass is mean. Her DFK cannot be beat by anyone out there. Her attitude can't be beat by anyone out there too. Best bang for you buck. Nicest sweetest fuck doll. PSE babe.
-
04-01-25 10:40 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 51Lily
Appreciate the info! Sounds like she could take me (I'm just a little under 7" and not too thick) but depending on how the fake body parts look, it could ruin my hard on. Going to an AMP kinda turns me off but I'll see if I give her a shot sometime soon. She could be fun!
Originally Posted by ShatterStar808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




