Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    We all know there are 2 sides to the story. Mine falls on the better side.

    On a few occasions I will pick her up at the airport. She always arrives a day early. Take her shopping for the items that she needs to use for all of her visitors and grocery shopping. She paid on her own. All I do is drive her around and help her check-in to the hotel she staying at. Play a little. Go somewhere decent for dinner. Go back to the room. Play again and if it's Friday or the weekend we will spend the night together. If it's weekday we just play for 3-4 hours Considering that we spent the night together, as courtesy I'll leave her $2-300 on the weekday or $3-400 on the weekend. So overall with dinner it'll range between $280-480 ish is not too bad for the amount of time spent playing.
    Late response, but thanks for sharing your experience. I've never been on that side of the fence. It's super interesting to hear. I've always assumed that the providers who are stationed here have boyfriends or men they see off the clock for pleasure or just for help. I've seen a few of our notable indie providers around town before with guys, at dinner, at Don Quijote (you see a lot at DQ Kaheka). I always wondered if these are guys they met through work who they developed a thing for, or met through some other means.

  2. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    For example, here are some advertisement dates / purported locations for this advertiser last month: March 16, Mt. Vernon area of Virginia; March 16 (same date), Boone, North Carolina; March 18 (two days later), Tyler, Texas; March 23 (five days later), Boston, Massachusetts; March 28 (five days later), Chico, California; March 29 (one day later), Mobile, Alabama. There are additional advertisements by this advertiser that are undated, for various other mainland locations (New York City, New York; Baltimore, Maryland; Jonesboro, Arkansas; Long Beach, California; etc.) Probably some sort of scam.
    The purported location that I originally thought was "Mt. Vernon area of Virginia" seems to have been the city of Mt. Vernon in Washington State. So there were advertisements for purported locations in Washington State and North Carolina on the same date.

  3. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    Most likely Fake, do a reverse image search and there's a bunch of ads in different locations with only 1-2 days in between.
    For example, here are some advertisement dates / purported locations for this advertiser last month: March 16, Mt. Vernon area of Virginia; March 16 (same date), Boone, North Carolina; March 18 (two days later), Tyler, Texas; March 23 (five days later), Boston, Massachusetts; March 28 (five days later), Chico, California; March 29 (one day later), Mobile, Alabama. There are additional advertisements by this advertiser that are undated, for various other mainland locations (New York City, New York; Baltimore, Maryland; Jonesboro, Arkansas; Long Beach, California; etc.) Probably some sort of scam.

  4. #1097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    Most likely Fake, do a reverse image search and there's a bunch of ads in different locations with only 1-2 days in between.
    Ok. Thanks for the info.

  5. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Got all the info from the AD. Providers name Kim / kimloveth787. Number ending with 2403. Her AD is under Honolulu Massage & Body Rubs. Has anybody seen this provider?
    Most likely Fake, do a reverse image search and there's a bunch of ads in different locations with only 1-2 days in between.

  6. #1095

    Xescort hub

    Got all the info from the AD. Providers name Kim / kimloveth787. Number ending with 2403. Her AD is under Honolulu Massage & Body Rubs. Has anybody seen this provider?

  7. #1094

    I guess I'm one of the luckier ones

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Meet a few off the clock. One wanted to go out and have fun so we went to some go cart races. Mama was pissed when I brought her home at 2 am. One wanted to escape. She was gone very soon and never saw her again. One wanted a ride to Costco to go shopping. And that was it, end of story. Another loved to go to lunch after now and then. But I always got stuck with an $80 check. You might think it would be fun to hand out but you don't want one as a girlfriend or wife. Down deep you will never trust her. Plus if she was a keeper she would already have a man. Lots of them have mental problems. Some are hyper sexual and often enjoy their job with the right guy, like if he's 30 and attractive.
    We all know there are 2 sides to the story. Mine falls on the better side.

    On a few occasions I will pick her up at the airport. She always arrives a day early. Take her shopping for the items that she needs to use for all of her visitors and grocery shopping. She paid on her own. All I do is drive her around and help her check-in to the hotel she staying at. Play a little. Go somewhere decent for dinner. Go back to the room. Play again and if it's Friday or the weekend we will spend the night together. If it's weekday we just play for 3-4 hours Considering that we spent the night together, as courtesy I'll leave her $2-300 on the weekday or $3-400 on the weekend. So overall with dinner it'll range between $280-480 ish is not too bad for the amount of time spent playing.

  8. #1093

    Red flag off the clock

    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.
    Meet a few off the clock. One wanted to go out and have fun so we went to some go cart races. Mama was pissed when I brought her home at 2 am. One wanted to escape. She was gone very soon and never saw her again. One wanted a ride to Costco to go shopping. And that was it, end of story. Another loved to go to lunch after now and then. But I always got stuck with an $80 check. You might think it would be fun to hand out but you don't want one as a girlfriend or wife. Down deep you will never trust her. Plus if she was a keeper she would already have a man. Lots of them have mental problems. Some are hyper sexual and often enjoy their job with the right guy, like if he's 30 and attractive.

  9. #1092

    Not new

    Nothing new here. Tons of posts on this subject, probably get one thread on this too.

    Happens all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlee105  [View Original Post]
    I've met quite a few providers off the clock. As long as you're respectful, not pushy, and down to earth they'll usually be down to hang out with you. YMMV.

  10. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlee105  [View Original Post]
    I've met quite a few providers off the clock. As long as you're respectful, not pushy, and down to earth they'll usually be down to hang out with you. YMMV.
    Usually? 🤔 - interesting. Thanks for your perspective.

  11. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.
    My apologies I meant if she would meet (work) at a different location besides the shop. But all good. Just curious since lotus and a small hiccup recently. I kinda want to avoid the shop for awhile.

  12. #1089

    Off the clock

    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.
    I've met quite a few providers off the clock. As long as you're respectful, not pushy, and down to earth they'll usually be down to hang out with you. YMMV.

  13. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    You know if lily will meet outside of the shop?
    I've never heard of this happening before, but then again, I never tried and don't know what other people's experiences are seeing these girls off the clock (would be curious to here through PM or here). Might help if you have a rapport with her already but even then, question like that could blow up the whole thing. Probably some of us dream about our favorite girl (s) asking to hang out off the clock, but really though something like that happening might actually be a red flag re the girl.

  14. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    YMMV runs with every provider. What others got from Shiho I didn't except the BBFSCIP option.

    I'm about 6" maybe a tad bit longer and decently thick according to Shiho. Lily I can shove almost all 6" plus and I could bang her as hard as I wanted. Her tits and ass are man made but I love them. Her tits maybe needing upkeep just a little while her ass is mean. Her DFK cannot be beat by anyone out there. Her attitude can't be beat by anyone out there too. Best bang for you buck. Nicest sweetest fuck doll. PSE babe.
    You know if lily will meet outside of the shop?

  15. #1086

    Lily at Lotus

    YMMV runs with every provider. What others got from Shiho I didn't except the BBFSCIP option.

    I'm about 6" maybe a tad bit longer and decently thick according to Shiho. Lily I can shove almost all 6" plus and I could bang her as hard as I wanted. Her tits and ass are man made but I love them. Her tits maybe needing upkeep just a little while her ass is mean. Her DFK cannot be beat by anyone out there. Her attitude can't be beat by anyone out there too. Best bang for you buck. Nicest sweetest fuck doll. PSE babe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape