Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 12392
-
04-05-25 01:20 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 130Judy from candy. As other requested info
I did not meet with her, but I went in and saw her. I read the stuff on the Seattle thread and so I was curious, but when I saw her, I was not impressed. As a previous person mentioned, her face is eh, okay. Face looks fake and natural, probably just her makeup but I was not a fan. And they keep saying her breasts are natural and B's but they looked bigger and possibly fake, but again, I did not touch or meet with her. Just first impression. And although she was small, did not seem super tiny like others made her seem to be.
-
04-04-25 21:03 #10021Regular Member

Posts: 12Judy Candy Massage
Can anyone who has seen her in Portland vouch for all the great things said about her in the earlier Seattle thread that was quoted? Very interested, but waiting a bit to see what people think. And in the photo texted to me from candy massage, she did not appear natural, but I know how these photos can be. Highly prefer natural bodys.
-
04-04-25 13:37 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 97I'm a weak and horny man
Not even a week passes and I'm back at Candy. I just needed to see these new girls haha. I went in to see Judy cause of what someone posted here. But she was busy and so I spent time with Kiki. Which honestly I'm honestly really glad. She was so freaking cute and definitely a service oriented girl. A nice pair of man mades. I went in for hh and blew so fast. She was nice and tight. Afterwards she left to dispose of something and Anni was in the hallway naked and immediately came in to give me a nice sloppy kiss. Then soon after Judy came in and she looked alright face wise. I think Kiki overall is hotter. All three gave me some deep tongue kisses on my way out. Love that shop. I really got to control myself haha.
-
04-03-25 20:21 #10019Regular Member

Posts: 129I have to mostly agree on photos of candy girls
Mom o & Anni were by far the most accurate photos I've seen & Lisa who use to be there slightly enhance, but mostly accurate. First photo of Anni though wasn't legit LOL, as it looked like a Chinese Mona Lisa LOL XD but the second very accurate. The worse one that was wildly inaccurate LOL, was SaiSai XD. Other that it's been mostly accurate. I haven't seen the new girls yet. Also, Lynn was accurate as well. Will be going soon with a homie of mine. Hoping to try out one of the new girls and hoping that the girl in the photos attached. The girl in black the no name one her name is Kiki & if she looks anything close to that I'm definitely going to try her soon.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 19:55 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 138This is what was said about Judy now working at Candy.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 19:49 #10017Senior Member

Posts: 138I concurred, while those pictures are photoshopped and enhanced but the picture is very close to the real deal.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
I read Washington forum often, I was told one of the new rotation Judy @Candy is very popular in Washington region. This is her first time in Portland
I'll go check it out soon.
-
04-03-25 19:03 #10016Senior Member

Posts: 74Where are you getting these photos from?
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 17:09 #10015Regular Member

Posts: 129Love Spa new girl
Love Spa has a new girl named Miya. Also, I was told while at the shop today that Zoe will be leaving in 12 or so days. So for you Zoe fans catch her before she takes off. Definitely the youngest AMP chick I seen at all AMP's in her early 20's. Best English out of any AMP chick, pretty cute, very good body, and overall good head game & FS is very solid & fun.
Anyway, onto Miya. Miya, appeared to be in her late to early 30's. I'd say she's a solid 6-6.4 in looks. She has a nice tight body, slim waist, and nice firm breast that are man made B-C cups. She massages pretty good, especially in the shoulders to head, to lower back well, and worked out some kinks I had in my upper body from hitting the gym more so for the last month. Small tight mouth that wrapped about my Johnson tightly & her head game was solid. I give her credit cause she had to adjust to my size, and went slower given her needing to adjust. She's nice, and the poonani is hella tight & moist so it was a solid fuck all around. She's not bad at all. Solid little booty on her too, got some recoil effect when hitting it which I enjoyed. Her eye contact during mish & when giving me oral was hot. Her English is decent, and I like how she talks dirty during sex. I recommend her to you fellas. I look forward to seeing the next girl in 12 days, but Zoe will be missed. She's definitely one of the best & young & cute, sexy AMP chicks out there. Hopefully, she'll be back at love spa, very popular amongst the fellas, but love always gets good talent there so I'm sure we'll be in good hands with the new girl.
-
04-03-25 17:06 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 97I agree all the pics they send me are somewhat close to the real deal. There's a lot of photoshop but you can tell the pic of Anni they send out is definitely her. Fuck I've been trying not to go back since I definitely have an issue but I'm so curious about the new girls.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 15:07 #10013Senior Member

Posts: 183I don't know, I'm positive I saw the no name girls when they all came out to meet me after a session with Momo, Annie was busy and I've never seen it. Momo was also fairly similar to her pic. Same goes for Saisai. Sure they do a ton of Photoshop but the pics they send at Candy are much closer to original than what one usually sees in STG ad where it's basically wholly different women.
Originally Posted by SevenInchToy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 13:40 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 33Multiple positions with Jessica Azure Spa
Made an appointment on text and saw Jessica. The other girl working was may who looked pretty tasty too. I could choose but I stayed with Jessica and was glad I did so! Jessica is very pretty and borderline beautiful. I showed up freshly showered so got into the fun part straight away. Plenty of petting and cuddling and foreplay. Jessica is very pretty and has a tight young woman's body (slim not muscular) which I found very attractive. Eventually the cover came on and I enjoyed FS with her in multiple positions. I finally finished in the bag in standing mish. Helen is super hot and pretty and I enjoyed my time with her very much.
-
04-03-25 11:48 #10011Regular Member

Posts: 11Kiki at Ya Ya in Sellwood.
When I tried to make an appointment with her I was told she isn't there anymore.
Does anyone know where she went?
-
04-03-25 01:13 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 116Portlander traveling report
While I know that this is the Portland thread, I also know that many of you mongers travel to Vegas, tip visit Sasa at Cherry Spa. It is a little off the beaten path (20 minutes from the strip), but holy shit if Portland had a soda with the same service you'd have to book it a week out. All in it cost $$$ but that was for an hour which started off with a table shower and a very thorough soapy massage, the likes that reminded me of Thailand. She drained me in the TS room with a nice BBBJ cim and then we headed to the room for some more BBBJ, diy and then finally cfs to another climax followed by some relaxing massage.
Sasa wasn't a spring chicken, but not a granny either. I'd guess about 40 , Chinese, with some wonderful D's and a pretty little kitty. Thank God I don't live here, on second thought I may have to list the house and move to the city of sins. I'll be heading home in a few days and now know that this experience will just be a figment of my imagination once back in P-town. I guess it is true, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but damnit Chinese Portland providers if you up your game it doesn't have to stay here.
-
04-02-25 10:43 #10009Regular Member

Posts: 22Candy Spa pics
These pictures never look like any of them. They are just "representative models". I've seen Anni twice now and she looks nothing like the picture with her name. She is still very attractive, but that is just not her.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 19:10 #10008Regular Member

Posts: 6West side from the last month'ish.
Downtown Beaverton across from the post office:
CFS, CBJ. Not sure about age. Not young, not old. Enthusiastic, and good English. She put my hands on the box when I started roaming. No interruptions.
New Asian Flower on TV HWY:
Decided to follow up on MP's recon. FS on the flip was a go after some negotiation to get the price right. Cindy was the victim. Cute, great personality. Not quiet. She put on a glove so she could make sure to keep a finger up my ass at all times. I appreciate that. No interruptions.
Checked out the place by Baseline and 170th. Not sure if it's new. Overheard a monger negotiating FS, and there was another one in another room I think. The chick that greeted me did not seem to be on the menu. Was told to come back. I will at some point.











Reply With Quote






