Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 37366
-
04-04-25 10:37 #34336Senior Member

Posts: 327Should have clarified
My comments were referring to the local talent both walking the street & advertising in the usual places. The higher end escorts or even a trip to Vegas can get you a relatively clean provider. I would tend to agree with your numbers 5% clean 95% using.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 08:39 #34335Senior Member

Posts: 475Blonde Pixie
Anyone? Buehler?
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 05:49 #34334Senior Member

Posts: 481No link
You literally described ever single Columbian, Venezuelan provider. The information is useless without a link.
Originally Posted by JawnLife40
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 12:41 #34333Senior Member

Posts: 112Probably just 90% in this country
The high end ones that charge more are much more likely not to have a habit. White ones typically are the highest percent using probably. In other countries, it's much more normal for them to not use. The lower end ones that charge less than 300 hour are probably 95% using something.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:47 #34332Senior Member

Posts: 319Green eyed
The on the floor or tiny couch for the kind of dough is a deal breaker for me.
-
04-03-25 11:45 #34331Senior Member

Posts: 319Green eyed
The 3 bills covered covered FS w / bbj for hhr. Her covered hhr is 2 and I paid 1 to upgrade to a bbj.
If you want more add another 1 for each reguest.
-
04-03-25 11:42 #34330Regular Member

Posts: 19YMMV but.
Yaya. Known flake, tries to short you, acts up talking about, "oo ahh, shih too big." I ain't even buck.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Would steer clear honestly not worth the time, and this is one of the first people I had seen almost a decade ago, and was the first lesson learned, smh.
-
04-03-25 09:49 #34329Senior Member

Posts: 1190She does look hot and the eyes are nice. However 300 is a lot. For a full hour? You got to go raw? And for an extra 100, did you punish that throat? And cum all up in it?
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
I hear you, sometimes the want is more than what we get.
-
04-02-25 20:15 #34328Senior Member

Posts: 319Right link for green eyed spinner
-
04-02-25 20:12 #34327Senior Member

Posts: 319Cute green eyed spinner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../368780753230. I saw this lady a couple days ago. Nice body cute face but pretty pricey. She starts at 2 bennys all covered on floor or couch no bed. Extras are available but with a benjamin upcharge for each additional service.
The little head got the best of me and paid upcharge for bbj because she was so cute but would not repeat. I have better options for less.
-
04-02-25 18:10 #34326Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone sampled this one about to take the plung
-
04-02-25 17:40 #34325Senior Member

Posts: 139Donation
Like a bill. Probably could be negotiated down.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 17:39 #34324Senior Member

Posts: 139Taryn
I miss Taryn so much man. Taryn had the best BBBJ I ever had. It was like she knew exactly what to do. I hope she comes back but at the same time I'm happy she got away.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 17:14 #34323Regular Member

Posts: 18No tariffs on this Colombian import
See what I did there? Gents, I met with Angelika recently. She is here until Friday evening and then she leaves for Colombia. Pretty sure Daylyn is in the same hotel with her in Glen Allen. The comms were really easy. No real screening. I got to the room and she was in heels and some lingerie. The room was really dark but it felt safe. These girls have been around the scene here before. Everything is covered but she does a great job on the CBJ. She spent some real time doing that and then we went through all the positions to my satisfaction. Heavy perfume FYI. I don't know if it's the same girl from the pics. If it is, they're about 10 years old, IMO. Still fine for the cost though. Big fake butt. Big fake boobs. Big fake lips. I was in the mood for something like this. 160 damage but there's a 120 option.
-
04-02-25 16:03 #34322Senior Member

Posts: 337https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/115033004396
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
https://i.ibb.co/LdXtVdJQ/imgonline-...io9-Dmgz8x.jpg










Reply With Quote




