Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 37359
-
04-03-25 12:41 #34329Senior Member

Posts: 112Probably just 90% in this country
The high end ones that charge more are much more likely not to have a habit. White ones typically are the highest percent using probably. In other countries, it's much more normal for them to not use. The lower end ones that charge less than 300 hour are probably 95% using something.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:47 #34328Senior Member

Posts: 319Green eyed
The on the floor or tiny couch for the kind of dough is a deal breaker for me.
-
04-03-25 11:45 #34327Senior Member

Posts: 319Green eyed
The 3 bills covered covered FS w / bbj for hhr. Her covered hhr is 2 and I paid 1 to upgrade to a bbj.
If you want more add another 1 for each reguest.
-
04-03-25 11:42 #34326Regular Member

Posts: 19YMMV but.
Yaya. Known flake, tries to short you, acts up talking about, "oo ahh, shih too big." I ain't even buck.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Would steer clear honestly not worth the time, and this is one of the first people I had seen almost a decade ago, and was the first lesson learned, smh.
-
04-03-25 09:49 #34325Senior Member

Posts: 1189She does look hot and the eyes are nice. However 300 is a lot. For a full hour? You got to go raw? And for an extra 100, did you punish that throat? And cum all up in it?
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
I hear you, sometimes the want is more than what we get.
-
04-02-25 20:15 #34324Senior Member

Posts: 319Right link for green eyed spinner
-
04-02-25 20:12 #34323Senior Member

Posts: 319Cute green eyed spinner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../368780753230. I saw this lady a couple days ago. Nice body cute face but pretty pricey. She starts at 2 bennys all covered on floor or couch no bed. Extras are available but with a benjamin upcharge for each additional service.
The little head got the best of me and paid upcharge for bbj because she was so cute but would not repeat. I have better options for less.
-
04-02-25 18:10 #34322Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone sampled this one about to take the plung
-
04-02-25 17:40 #34321Senior Member

Posts: 139Donation
Like a bill. Probably could be negotiated down.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 17:39 #34320Senior Member

Posts: 139Taryn
I miss Taryn so much man. Taryn had the best BBBJ I ever had. It was like she knew exactly what to do. I hope she comes back but at the same time I'm happy she got away.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 17:14 #34319Regular Member

Posts: 18No tariffs on this Colombian import
See what I did there? Gents, I met with Angelika recently. She is here until Friday evening and then she leaves for Colombia. Pretty sure Daylyn is in the same hotel with her in Glen Allen. The comms were really easy. No real screening. I got to the room and she was in heels and some lingerie. The room was really dark but it felt safe. These girls have been around the scene here before. Everything is covered but she does a great job on the CBJ. She spent some real time doing that and then we went through all the positions to my satisfaction. Heavy perfume FYI. I don't know if it's the same girl from the pics. If it is, they're about 10 years old, IMO. Still fine for the cost though. Big fake butt. Big fake boobs. Big fake lips. I was in the mood for something like this. 160 damage but there's a 120 option.
-
04-02-25 16:03 #34318Senior Member

Posts: 337https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/115033004396
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
https://i.ibb.co/LdXtVdJQ/imgonline-...io9-Dmgz8x.jpg
-
04-02-25 14:02 #34317Senior Member

Posts: 342To an extent
While I agree with your sentiment, I'd definitely caution the generalization of 'every' girl being on Monkey.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
With the ones I've been in consistent rotation with lately, the only habit they have is nothing but good ol' Mary J.
-
04-02-25 13:10 #34316Senior Member

Posts: 173The link is dead. Do you have another to share?
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 12:32 #34315Senior Member

Posts: 52Ŕvoid this time waster
I ventured outside my usual line up and today I toftt. I saw Aurora regretfully. Coms we the only thing good until I met her. She is not interested in doing an actual date but talking and running up the clock. I sent her on her way. I'd avoid this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/879360448273










Reply With Quote





