Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 18398
-
04-02-25 19:55 #16133Senior Member

Posts: 454Friday Night
I went buy there Friday night about 9 pm cute girl cane out on back porch only / cars in parking lot. Parked checked my wallet and only had a little over $100. Soviet left. I should have went in and see what I could have got for the money I had. You snooze you loose!
Originally Posted by LingamMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 15:57 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 97HFS and Q bust!
Was only a matter of time.
https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...on-police-say/
Stay safe!
Ling.
-
04-02-25 15:29 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 826Wish you had been a little less direct considering.
But I'll carry on since it likely doesn't matter and I had been thinking about nobody reported on them after the Chinese New Year closure. And the ad you linked, they had changed format. I wonder if that's what caused you to go?
Originally Posted by HermitageGuy
[View Original Post]
The other friendly locations never put anything direct in their ads. And neither did this one until about 3 days ago. Compare the March 30 posting to this current one, you'll understand.
-
04-02-25 15:22 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 270Angel Snyrna
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-me-49605.html
-
04-02-25 15:12 #16129Senior Member

Posts: 100Four seasons spa
I had called to set something up here. It was a fairly quick response, gave me the door fee and I headed there.
Cons:
- Right across from goodlettesville city hall.
- right across from a public park.
- incredibly close to a middle school.
I made the drive and followed my gut instinct. It may be legit, but there are a LOT of cars parked in front and the location just makes it feel. Off. Be safe out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/649493136229
-
04-02-25 14:57 #16128Senior Member

Posts: 826Obviously it can change day to day, but I've had no particular issues visiting at night. I once went as late as 10 and there was no particular rush. Although I wouldn't suggest going later than that if you want a full hour. But on the absolute latest visit that I can recall, it was later than 10:30 and the girl had been very casual about it.
Originally Posted by Rorooooo
[View Original Post]
BIG EDIT:
oh no.
Originally Posted by RubLover2023
[View Original Post]
Wow I really wanted to make it over there yesterday and even got one of those mass texts. But hey together they made a full year soon so congrats. Kinda unfair though considering another neighboring business in the area that's been up longer is still fine. But it is what it is. I felt it wasn't great they spread out so many locations in the same spot.
Still...if you've been keeping up, the streak still isn't broken until they get them all haha.
RIP to my loyalty card though.
-
04-02-25 14:49 #16127Senior Member

Posts: 106Well damn.
I planned to go this week. Grr.
-
04-02-25 14:44 #16126Senior Member

Posts: 67Probably not so great after their visit from ole Johnny Law this morning.
Originally Posted by Rorooooo
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 07:56 #16125Regular Member

Posts: 22Hfs
Wonderin if anyone has been to happy feet at night and wondering how the girls were after a long day!
-
04-01-25 12:14 #16124Senior Member

Posts: 100Gulch girls
Are the Gulch girls still around? I looked for there classic description on Rub site and could not find it. Texted the number I had with no response.
-
04-01-25 11:37 #16123Senior Member

Posts: 414Heather
One of the worst sessions I have ever had, she could not even get me to cum because she is so mechanical.
Originally Posted by MaskRider2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 14:54 #16122Senior Member

Posts: 77Heather
So I took the plunge because the price was not bad. Just to reiterate, everything that has been said about her is true. Cool little office set up but she is just business.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 22:19 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 826I hope you succeed. I went once and thought it was pretty nice, don't recall who I saw. But for me, it was too far for me to keep making a recon visit when I have other options, even in the same area. But I guess I've gotten lazy about exploring.
Originally Posted by HungBlkBrotha
[View Original Post]
I haven't gotten CIM. But I believe it is still provider and person dependent. There may be an indirect approval thing that has to occur too. The first I knew of was Helen way back, thick girl, at the time she said just 20 more on top of my usual L3 fee of 200. But it was a definite no on the CIM.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
So when I had seen Cici at one point in the past, I didn't ask for CIM. But she had told me that it was actually ok after the fact. Never mentioned an additional fee or anything.
Angela, I think I failed to explain myself properly. So she seemed unsure about the CIM. But BBBJ can still be ok.
I checked my old review, Miko definitely did BBBJ, don't know if she's still there.
But I kind of basically leave it up to the provider to inform me based on her actions if it's possible. So like some others I encountered, I didn't feel it was being offered so I didn't try. Feel free to just ask them directly instead of being as passive as me haha.
-
03-30-25 20:07 #16120Regular Member

Posts: 8I have never been to a spa before, could you give me the details on this place? My Inbox is open.
Originally Posted by SpyRon
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 12:06 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 1134I didn't realize HFS offered BBBJ or cim. Care to share the xtras donation? Might be pricey but worth it for this scenario. Can anyone else vouch they've had this service there?
Originally Posted by SpyRon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



