Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 355 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 5319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4764

    Sky spa

    So I finally got out during my work trip, and checked out Sky Spa. I called ahead and asked for Momo. When I got there, I got Blue instead. But I have zero complaints. She is tall and thin, looks to be mid to late 40's, nice set of natural Cs. Also speaks a bit better English than most providers I've seen.

    I tell you what. I didn't realize just how much the AMP market in Columbus sucks until today.

    Blue was wonderful. Massage was great, she worked out a few knots that I had. Teased a bit. Then stripped and teased a hell of a lot more.

    OTF, she was extremely sensual, with lots of teasing and playing. She seems to really enjoy what she was does, she isn't mechanical at all. She eventually went down for a CBJ and then into CG. Holy shit. Felt amazing, almost felt like it was BB.

    She's not a clock watcher, I was easily there past my time. I will definitely return when work sends me backup this way. Hopefully any new talent they bring in is just as good.

    And now I get to go back to Columbus and be disappointed LOL.

  2. #4763

    Sky

    Called ahead for Momo. She's leaving the 8th of April.

    Extremely sexy, slender and 38. Nice set of bolt-ons.

    Left dehydrated and drained. Needed 2 bottles of water.

    Hope she comes back.

  3. #4762
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I was looking through 2Backpage for Toledo last night and I saw one listing that had some girls name and she said she was 26 and pictures were all of Sarah Vandella, pornstar, at least 40. I saw another one that had pictures of Mia Malkova, pornstar.

    I guess I am uncertain, is this Uncle LEO trying to engage, or if you contact them and show up is it going to be a bait and switch?
    That site is pure garbage.

  4. #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I was looking through 2Backpage for Toledo last night and I saw one listing that had some girls name and she said she was 26 and pictures were all of Sarah Vandella, pornstar, at least 40. I saw another one that had pictures of Mia Malkova, pornstar.

    I guess I am uncertain, is this Uncle LEO trying to engage, or if you contact them and show up is it going to be a bait and switch?
    Either way, you're not going to see the woman in the pics. There's an assortment of AMPs and other provides that are a known quantity in the area. I don't see the point of rolling the dice to see an old, overweight, Chinese woman at best or Uncle LEO at worst.

  5. #4760
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohitta  [View Original Post]
    If the phone number isn't a 419 or 567 then it's HIGHLY suspect.
    I was looking through 2Backpage for Toledo last night and I saw one listing that had some girls name and she said she was 26 and pictures were all of Sarah Vandella, pornstar, at least 40. I saw another one that had pictures of Mia Malkova, pornstar.

    I guess I am uncertain, is this Uncle LEO trying to engage, or if you contact them and show up is it going to be a bait and switch?

  6. #4759

    Let's Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMr69  [View Original Post]
    Was honestly truly impressed! One of the cleanest and updated AMP's I've been to. Only received HE. Wish it were more. Anyway, definitely recommend. Massage wasn't bad either. Only. 9 with getting the HH time slot!
    Do you remember the name of the provider? Do you have any estimate of the age of the provider?

  7. #4758
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Besides the AMPs in the Toledo area, where else can you find a decent massage and some extras?

    I've checked a few websites like.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/toledo/

    And.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/city/182.html

    Some seem too good to be true, some I know are not true because I recognize that the pictures are of pornstars, and I doubt they are giving body rubs in Toledo Ohio.

    And then it gets into the whole question of an incall, in their private house. My safety is concerned. Don't want to be robbed, don't want the crap beat on me.

    No one ever said this wasn't all risk-free, but there's got to be a line you draw somewhere and I'm trying to figure out where that line is.
    If the phone number isn't a 419 or 567 then it's HIGHLY suspect.

  8. #4757

    Let's Relax

    Was honestly truly impressed! One of the cleanest and updated AMP's I've been to. Only received HE. Wish it were more. Anyway, definitely recommend. Massage wasn't bad either. Only. 9 with getting the HH time slot!

  9. #4756

    Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to make a visit to Momo. She's perfect.

    Too bad she's not staying.
    Maybe one of you regulars can get her number and/or find out where she's heading?

  10. #4755

    Where to look

    Besides the AMPs in the Toledo area, where else can you find a decent massage and some extras?

    I've checked a few websites like.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/toledo/

    And.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/city/182.html

    Some seem too good to be true, some I know are not true because I recognize that the pictures are of pornstars, and I doubt they are giving body rubs in Toledo Ohio.

    And then it gets into the whole question of an incall, in their private house. My safety is concerned. Don't want to be robbed, don't want the crap beat on me.

    No one ever said this wasn't all risk-free, but there's got to be a line you draw somewhere and I'm trying to figure out where that line is.

  11. #4754
    Quote Originally Posted by HKSevo  [View Original Post]
    Sky current line up, Kona, Momo, Blu. Kona mentioned that April 8th is when she and Momo are leaving and get replaced just as FYI yall.
    I'll have to make a visit to Momo. She's perfect.

    Too bad she's not staying.

  12. #4753
    Sky current line up, Kona, Momo, Blu. Kona mentioned that April 8th is when she and Momo are leaving and get replaced just as FYI yall.

  13. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Hoping he gets some more responses.

    My experience. Secor - FS.

    Let's Relax. BJ & DATY depending who you get.

    Sky. Never been, but everyone says FS.

    Summer Massage. HE.

    Lady Spa. HE.

    Lotus. HE & utc up top.
    Of course YMMV. Nothing is set in stone. You pay the price for the standard massage. After that there probably needs to be some type of connection and what two consenting adults do is their own business. I give tips on how good of service I received.

  14. #4751
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm coming to visit Toledo this week for work from Columbus. The AMP market is horrible here. I was in Cleveland a couple weeks ago, and had a bad experience there too.

    I'm hoping Toledo goes better. I'm trying to decide between Sky, Let's Relax, or the place on Secor. Which one would why'all say would be the best of those 3? Or do you have another place you'd recommend instead? Feel free to PM! Thanks!
    I've never been to the others, but Sky has a long history of great service.

  15. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm coming to visit Toledo this week for work from Columbus. The AMP market is horrible here. I was in Cleveland a couple weeks ago, and had a bad experience there too.

    I'm hoping Toledo goes better. I'm trying to decide between Sky, Let's Relax, or the place on Secor. Which one would why'all say would be the best of those 3? Or do you have another place you'd recommend instead? Feel free to PM! Thanks!
    Hoping he gets some more responses.

    My experience. Secor - FS.

    Let's Relax. BJ & DATY depending who you get.

    Sky. Never been, but everyone says FS.

    Summer Massage. HE.

    Lady Spa. HE.

    Lotus. HE & utc up top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape