Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 7922
-
04-21-25 14:47 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 153I live near there. The building has been for sale for months now. I think it's just a bad location with bad parking and access. Might have sold and is probably going to get converted into something else.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 09:42 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 160Seen serenity put up a For Sale sign.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 08:35 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 1231Serenity open after bust?
I read over in 'space cadets' a girl got arrested at serenity for offering a BJ for a buck fifty. Did they shut down? It might also put a damper on Mila across the street (same owner).
-
04-08-25 18:57 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 97Moonlight spa
Was there a few weeks ago and although she was attractive and nice, it was $.20 for the Saran wrap BJ. Very average performance IMO.
Originally Posted by Poronga69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 14:34 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 375Oceanic
Stopped by my usual spot off Murrell. Came across a girl named Abbey. Never seen her before. Right off the bat she asked if I have money for tip. Didn't like the tone she asked but it could just be the accent. She's a little on the chubby side. Don't usually chitchat but I asked if she's new. She mentioned working there a few years ago and she had a studio in Orlando that she recently closed down due to rent going high so she might move back here. Anyways, got a massage, a handy after the flip, then she said she wanted to feel my inside her. So I obliged. 80 for the hour, gave her 55 tip.
-
04-05-25 21:08 #7272Regular Member

Posts: 11Moonlight spa
Decided to try this place and I have mixed feelings, might try it out again to see if it's worth putting it on my faves. Lady is around 55's, well kept body and looks like she works out, very nice. I took 1 hr for .7, gave the option to use oil. Massage was decent with medium to firm pressure, then she started touching the boys and asked if I wanted to flip. I agreed and she wanted. 6 for level 1 no OTC, I negotiated to. 5 but the vibe was off because she wanted $.2 for OTC, I thought that was too much so I wanted to know if that included anything else and she said next time. So I wasn't in the mood anymore and buddy went to sleep but she still went and did HE for like 40 minutes with no bad attitude or rushing, just some occasional my arm is tired, until I finished. Props for the dedication LOL so I might go back to ease the vibe.
-
04-05-25 12:29 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 1231Not same
I remember this question from a year or two ago. Not the same girl. Serenity rotation consist of a move across the street to mila (same owner).
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 18:08 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 2964Same ChiChi?
Is this the same ChiChi that was at MM sometime back?
Originally Posted by Clitlick69
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 11:24 #7269Regular Member

Posts: 13I was at Serenity on March 24 and saw May around the end of the day, she was very sexy, probably mid 40's funny thing is Chi Chi IMO sexier almost took me and then found that I called for a massage with May. Chi Chi wanted to do 4 hands and frankly I am not much of a fan of this as it's always twice the cost for the same nut. I told Chi Chi I was leaving for the west coast the next day and I would see her around noon. Chi Chi was great and I preferred her body type. Both ladies got the job done topless, plenty of roaming and they were not aunties or grannies.
Originally Posted by HoofArted
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 13:53 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 114Palm tree
Last week on a Thursday morning, about nine cars in the parking lot I have never seen the place so busy. I did not go in and try my luck. Good luck to you.
-
04-03-25 08:47 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 109Brevard Spas
Great feedback. I came to the same conclusion, but because of the one hour drive I was hoping I had missed some good locations. I heard ACE on A1 A in Cocoa was a possible, but I have not been there. I guess travel to O town is the way to go.
Originally Posted by Putzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 20:49 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 1231Amazing Spa (repercussions)
Now? After what just happened with bust? Unless you already have a FS relation and 'IF' their willing, I would give Brevard a pass.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
And after years at the hobby and at least a couple dozen different spas in Brevard I have visited nothing compares to Orlando.
You know what you're in for over there as soon as you pay ahead of time (no haggling) and those table showers!
-
04-01-25 20:23 #7265Senior Member

Posts: 434Palm Tree is still open. Though I haven't been in a long while. Tokyo in cocoa might provide, but depends on the girl. Last time I was there was 2 or 3 months ago and CFS was had, though I don't remember her name (but she was old anyway). But over the years, I've had FS at every AMP in Merritt island, Cocoa beach and Capecanaveral. At least, the ones known for happy endings in general. But it was always hit and miss, depending on the girl.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
All that said, with one exceptional girl 15 years ago or so in cocoa beach (next to the Indian restaurant on 520), none of them compare to any random visit to one of the top AMPs in Orlando.
-
04-01-25 19:52 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 825
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
I agree with Putzy, Orlando is on its own level! The only place I've gotten FS from in this county was Palm Tree Spa in rockledge. It was nothing to write home about and it was years ago not sure if they are even still open and if they do provide FS.
Originally Posted by Putzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 19:19 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 434Orlando level? Doesn't exist. Sure, you might find some old broad willing to give up CFS or CBJ here, but forget about enjoying yourself. There is no comparison.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





