Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 13518
-
04-06-25 15:34 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 435Text Now
I was looking into Text Now for my monger weekend coming up, but it looks like it only works when connected to wifi. That's kind of problematic when you're on the way to see someone and have to send / receive a message.
-
04-05-25 17:47 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 331Anyone have experience with Shania
Several ads, but no reports.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/995206206204
-
04-05-25 11:03 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 527Ashley Firefantasy in town (Newport)
She just asked me to share, she'll be at a nice hotel there today. Phone number in Tryst Ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy
The good Dr.
-
04-04-25 22:02 #12960Regular Member

Posts: 9Busty Red
Would love digits pipeman. Pm me. Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 20:29 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 28Busy Redd
I picked her up in Monroe exit (she was livingina Bilevel with some dude) we drove around and talked about are days at Kings Island and other things. Wouldn't put out! Said she had to get back home. Text her a week later, she wanted $400 an Hr. I said your crazy. Pm me for digits that was in the summertime if I remember correctly
.
Originally Posted by Luvtang72
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 17:31 #12958Regular Member

Posts: 9Busty Red
She's my all time favorite. I think she got out of Uncle LEO up in Butler county a while ago now. I haven't seen her pop back up and none of the old numbers work. Anyone seen her or is she out of the game?
-
04-02-25 15:06 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 37Appreciate the responses. An old ad did not include a deposit. She recently added it.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
If she had been seen by others and reported reliable, there are sometimes ways to handle the deposit request.
But without any positive input on her, I will leave it alone for all the reasons you have stated.
-
04-02-25 06:14 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 435New on Tryst
Looks familiar. Anyone?
https://tryst.link/escort/lavallee
-
04-01-25 17:09 #12955Banned Member

Posts: 3188Popped in to post exactly that. Dude. Just no on the 30% deposit on a sus provider that looks average at best.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 14:35 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 324I would keep wondering
So, to make sure I am clear. You are willing to part with four bills with a 30% deposit to an out of town woman with an obscured face pictures? Not to mention the fact there are no noted reviews or social accounts linked to her advert. Let everyone know how that goes and good luck, I think you will need it.
Originally Posted by BillyG45
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 12:49 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 73Haven't seen her but her digits pull up a 48 year old provider. Explains the emoji overlay.
Originally Posted by BillyG45
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 11:55 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone see her?
Just wondering.
One of my favorites dropped out and another moved away so just looking around and saw this ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy_girl236
Thanks.
-
03-31-25 22:49 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 25Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Layingaround
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 18:51 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 3424Utr
Right. I wasn't sure if the 300 was referring to her cost or weight.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 18:06 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 919No he is right. They are doing high volume to get them in and out between their fix. And yes they are seeing as many as we think.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






