Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 272 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 4071
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3756

    Also KaitlynFantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck enclave booker delivers again. You get what you see in the pictures. A hot college girl with a tight bod who likes to fk. 10/10 GFE package with no upcharge for msog and cim. It is highly unlikely the booker will send more talent so drop what you are doing and try to book her now because she is only available today I think.
    Nice! I was debating between her and KaitlynFantasy. They both are hot and had the same menu but I'm not sure if she's with the same booker. Seems like HX has dried up over the last few months aside from the regulars and Korgs. I hadn't renewed my mail since November but with the arrival of these two I finally did LOL.

    I went with KaitlynFantasy and she was amazing. Super hot, definitely works out, ass was so nice. CIM no extra charge too.

  2. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by Jash198  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? No ratings on HX and # didn't get any pings on search engines. I'm curious but new and no ratings I usually don't partake unless there's something concrete. Thanks!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xPenelope
    She has two ratings now.

  3. #3754

    Penelope

    Any intel on this one? No ratings on HX and # didn't get any pings on search engines. I'm curious but new and no ratings I usually don't partake unless there's something concrete. Thanks!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xPenelope

  4. #3753

    PolinaParis

    Holy fuck enclave booker delivers again. You get what you see in the pictures. A hot college girl with a tight bod who likes to fk. 10/10 GFE package with no upcharge for msog and cim. It is highly unlikely the booker will send more talent so drop what you are doing and try to book her now because she is only available today I think.

  5. #3752
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Got review from her network.

    She is 40 year old Thai lady which does not provide good service.

    Avoid.
    Thank you for saving me a trip. Will definitely avoid.

  6. #3751
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Er apologies. Her handle is NessaJay on HX and AriaSky on PD.
    Yes, avoid. Total time waster, doesn't honor the menu, bad attitude.

  7. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Got review from her network.

    She is 40 year old Thai lady which does not provide good service.

    Avoid.
    Actually I got confused when reading down the thread. This not an enclave girl.

  8. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Er apologies. Her handle is NessaJay on HX and AriaSky on PD.
    Got review from her network.

    She is 40 year old Thai lady which does not provide good service.

    Avoid.

  9. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find her profile.
    Er apologies. Her handle is NessaJay on HX and AriaSky on PD.

  10. #3747

    AriaSky

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her and did she do msog? I am thinking of booking an hour but sometimes these enclave girls don't follow the menu.
    I can't seem to find her profile.

  11. #3746

    AriaSky

    Has anybody seen her and did she do msog? I am thinking of booking an hour but sometimes these enclave girls don't follow the menu.

  12. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    She said she was leaving Thursday morning and from the looks of her profile on HX she's already gone.
    Damn. It is really rare for that booker to send girls down here.

  13. #3744

    Tammie

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody catch how long she is in town for?
    She said she was leaving Thursday morning and from the looks of her profile on HX she's already gone.

  14. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her earlier this week. Nice girl, pretty attractive. It was refreshing to have a session with someone who wasn't all tatted up with a bad set of manmades and who had really nice skin and real tits.

    Unfortunately my session was closer to dead fish than what Tony619 had. I did all of the work. I usually get pretty good service from YMMV girls and I got the feeling she was tired or already worn out. I would repeat for the price though and give her another shot.
    Did anybody catch how long she is in town for?

  15. #3742

    Tammie

    I also saw her earlier this week. Nice girl, pretty attractive. It was refreshing to have a session with someone who wasn't all tatted up with a bad set of manmades and who had really nice skin and real tits.

    Unfortunately my session was closer to dead fish than what Tony619 had. I did all of the work. I usually get pretty good service from YMMV girls and I got the feeling she was tired or already worn out. I would repeat for the price though and give her another shot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape