Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 309 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4173

    Rika

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmanplu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get FS with her or ask?
    LOL. I'd bet FS isn't on the menu but who knows!

  2. #4172

    Gilfs

    Any providers in their 60's or 70's?

  3. #4171

    Rika

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I need to bring her some weed the next time I see her LOL. What would be good have her smoke some weed & get FS. FS when she is high LOL.
    Anyone ever get FS with her or ask?

  4. #4170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Double6  [View Original Post]
    I always had a good experience with Rika. She always goes over the time with me, jumps in the shower and washes you before and after the massage. She stays clothed. She likes her weed and gets into the massage more when she's smoking.
    I need to bring her some weed the next time I see her LOL. What would be good have her smoke some weed & get FS. FS when she is high LOL.

  5. #4169

    Rika

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her this morning at her in-call hotel room in Waikiki. She checked out today at 12 pm. $60 for 1 hour. I didn't ask if she does extras & she didn't say anything about doing extras. Which was ok with Me. I would have if she said something. Her lost. Massage was ok. Got the job done. Can't complain for 60.00. She didn't look text or take calls during the massage. No talking during the massage. No rush service. Went a little over an hour. I might repeat depends on her location.
    I always had a good experience with Rika. She always goes over the time with me, jumps in the shower and washes you before and after the massage. She stays clothed. She likes her weed and gets into the massage more when she's smoking.

  6. #4168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Japanese Rika

    Went to see her this morning at her in-call hotel room in Waikiki. She checked out today at 12 pm. $60 for 1 hour. I didn't ask if she does extras & she didn't say anything about doing extras. Which was ok with Me. I would have if she said something. Her lost. Massage was ok. Got the job done. Can't complain for 60.00. She didn't look text or take calls during the massage. No talking during the massage. No rush service. Went a little over an hour. I might repeat depends on her location.

  7. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmanplu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happened to Angela the gilf in Hawaii Kai and prior to that she used to be in Nuuanu area.
    This is a while back now but the last I saw, she was advertising for "cuddle" sessions; a few other women tried it as well. I did not partake because it was expensive and required sit-down discussions on why you need to cuddle / your emotional issues etc prior to the session. Also that she aged tremendously and looked nothing like her Fuji Spa or even her Isenberg Street days.

  8. #4166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Rika

    Is Rika only HE? She has an in-call location in Waikiki on Ala Wai.

  9. #4165

    Angie

    Yeah Angie was great she had the best feeling p at $$why. I'm sure she was Korean. And yes I remember her ad pics were the bra less top and jean shorts. She was a hottie for sure. Too bad she doesn't offer her services anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    I see Angie around from time to time, like at Palama. Still looks the same as last time I had her. Cutoff jean shorts and a tank top with no bra. It wasn't impossible to break Angie out of her starfish shell. One time I was with her at CC, I literally just nutted and collapsed next to her. We heard some commotion in the hall. I went to look with her at the door and it was 5-0 they were busting in to a place on the opposite side. Before I knew it, Angie was dressed and we slid into the stairwell. All the way down. I think it was from 21. She had my hand the whole time. I gave her a ride to her place in Kaimuki. She gave me a nice tongue kiss getting out and we were golden after that. Even during COVID 20-21. Take out even 3 times. She was tight and wet but had that soft body that just takes a nice rhythmic pounding so well. Never needed lube. I think it was scoliosis that did her in to retire.

  10. #4164

    Wrong person

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    I see Angie around from time to time, like at Palama. Still looks the same as last time I had her. Cutoff jean shorts and a tank top with no bra. It wasn't impossible to break Angie out of her starfish shell. One time I was with her at CC, I literally just nutted and collapsed next to her. We heard some commotion in the hall. I went to look with her at the door and it was 5-0 they were busting in to a place on the opposite side. Before I knew it, Angie was dressed and we slid into the stairwell. All the way down. I think it was from 21. She had my hand the whole time. I gave her a ride to her place in Kaimuki. She gave me a nice tongue kiss getting out and we were golden after that. Even during COVID 20-21. Take out even 3 times. She was tight and wet but had that soft body that just takes a nice rhythmic pounding so well. Never needed lube. I think it was scoliosis that did her in to retire.
    I think you are talking about the Chinese Angie in CC. Decent rates, decent looks but dead fish action.

    The other poster is talking about Japanese Angela, the PSE GILF with the 5-0 son.

    I do not have any current info on either, just memories of past visits.

  11. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmanplu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happened to Angela the gilf in Hawaii Kai and prior to that she used to be in Nuuanu area.

    And also I've read somewhere that Angie the Korean MILF that used to have her incall near Don Quixote retired a while back die to back issues Miss her service best pussy and although a bit of a dead fish she was the most sexy MILF in my experience.
    I see Angie around from time to time, like at Palama. Still looks the same as last time I had her. Cutoff jean shorts and a tank top with no bra. It wasn't impossible to break Angie out of her starfish shell. One time I was with her at CC, I literally just nutted and collapsed next to her. We heard some commotion in the hall. I went to look with her at the door and it was 5-0 they were busting in to a place on the opposite side. Before I knew it, Angie was dressed and we slid into the stairwell. All the way down. I think it was from 21. She had my hand the whole time. I gave her a ride to her place in Kaimuki. She gave me a nice tongue kiss getting out and we were golden after that. Even during COVID 20-21. Take out even 3 times. She was tight and wet but had that soft body that just takes a nice rhythmic pounding so well. Never needed lube. I think it was scoliosis that did her in to retire.

  12. #4162

    Angela local Japanese GILF / Angie KMilf

    Anyone know whatever happened to Angela the gilf in Hawaii Kai and prior to that she used to be in Nuuanu area.

    And also I've read somewhere that Angie the Korean MILF that used to have her incall near Don Quixote retired a while back die to back issues Miss her service best pussy and although a bit of a dead fish she was the most sexy MILF in my experience.

  13. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? I can't believe her rate is now 400 used to be 220. I can't believe some guys are paying that rate for cfs.
    I have not met her but I do see her advertise on tryst. I'm sure tryst don't charge $5. 00. She needs to cover her overhead?

  14. #4160

    Mai / Mie

    Has anybody seen her lately? I can't believe her rate is now 400 used to be 220. I can't believe some guys are paying that rate for cfs.

  15. #4159

    Rika

    Anyone seen Rika lately? Is she still at Mai's place in Waikiki? How was it? Here or PMs fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    I did not know she was still here. Thank you. She real caring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape