Thread: Trenton & Camden
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 3196
-
04-11-25 01:58 #3076Regular Member

Posts: 11Got to gatekeep the goats
I was thinkin that too but I never talked about her because I figured it was a iykyk type of thing and everyone brings up the new talent & scouts. Shit sucks.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 01:56 #3075Regular Member

Posts: 11So sorry you missed out
Its different for me I was one of her regulars so when I found out she passed it fucked me up. You're not lying about it being dead too it makes no sense. Backpage days you had so many options you'd feel like a kid in a candy store but now its a desert and the talent out on stg & lc are gross or fake.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 00:45 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 235Damn didn't think many people knew her since no one talked about her on here. She was truly a great girl.
Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 20:20 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 128I also never partaken
Saw her ads for years and texted back and forth numerous times but things never fell through. My regular in Trenton is M. I. A. Right now. I have had the opportunity to ride the stroll recently and I haven't seen much. Trenton blows atm.
Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 14:03 #3072Regular Member

Posts: 11Sorry you missed out
She had a perfect ass. Lip service out of this world and the clam was grippy & moist. Always was clean smelled great despite appearances at times. And was very resourceful. She helped me in plenty ways. Don't know if another one like her will come around. Trenton is so dead on STG.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 09:58 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 551Rip
I was not ever able to meet her. Only seen her once standing in front mercer county courthouse. She had a fat ass.
Originally Posted by SamIam
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 21:53 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 445Thank you for posting this. I remember her and had a good time with her-.
Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 10:51 #3069Regular Member

Posts: 11Nikkye
The Legend Nikkye has officially passed away on February 10. So sad she was amazing at her job. Going to miss her.
-
03-22-25 14:16 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 3009Becca is a thief she stole money from me years ago and those pictures are filtered not worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 12:42 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 128Trenton chicks
Looking for some info on these two chicks:
First one is Ms Candy. She looks kinda nasty. But those girls are usually the best ones at head! Has anyone pulled the trigger? https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/125495846694.
Also if anyone has seen Candyland / Candy / Becca lately lmk. Her pics look good but haven't heard anyone visiting her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/953992749185.
-
02-05-25 17:15 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 685Just when you think you've seen it all.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 11:35 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 551Funny!
I found a guy on xvids that has a foot fetish he's out there in kensington sucking dirty stinking toes Lmao.
Originally Posted by Jraba
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video.ufheub...tion_of_philly
-
02-02-25 22:48 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 89This is like the most diabolic but hilarious thing I've ever heard. Lmao.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 21:28 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 3009Her name is Rebecca a Trenton street walker she's a rip off not worth seeing.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 15:20 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 702Candy
I seen her post a while, I feel she running with a melissa, when I googled her 609-554-6699 I see a review for melissa, not sure if it just by chance. Anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/320678843788










Reply With Quote




