Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 27817
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25597
    You know who her duo is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Face is on her profile pic.

  2. #25596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Certainly not! But I get a positive vibe from this one. No reviews yet. Any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.3020832/
    Confirmed. VIP is BBFS.

  3. #25595
    Thanks was hard to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Face is on her profile pic.

  4. #25594
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Hows her face?
    Face is on her profile pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-03 095202.png‎  

  5. #25593

    Sweet Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Hows her face?
    Her face is gorgeous.

  6. #25592
    Hows her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    She used to have a seeking account but deactivated it. I saw her a couple times and she's hot as fuck and totally open to BBFS.

  7. #25591

    Sweet Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Certainly not! But I get a positive vibe from this one. No reviews yet. Any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.3020832/
    She used to have a seeking account but deactivated it. I saw her a couple times and she's hot as fuck and totally open to BBFS.

  8. #25590

    Sweet Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaTrash  [View Original Post]
    Does VIP always mean BBFS? Seeing lots of girls on the other board advertising with language like "VIP now available".
    Certainly not! But I get a positive vibe from this one. No reviews yet. Any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.3020832/

  9. #25589
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on seeing her back in 2023. Anna has a dance card of Seattle regulars and will pretty much only give you one chance and drop you as she sees fit. After two unanswered attempts to schedule with her well in advance of her visits to Seattle, I figured I didn't make the list and moved on to dealing with other stuff in my life. But then she finally responded out of the blue the evening prior to her departure and tried to pencil me in for before she was due to check out of her hotel. However I'd driven down to Oregon and was dealing with a family matter (aging parents stuff) at the time, so I advised her of my situation and asked if she'd keep me in mind for the next time she was in town. Absolute silence after that and a few more emails. Her loss though, because I took a portion of her $600 fee and pounded Dahlia Divine's three holes for nearly two hours while I was down there.

    I'm happy for the dudes who have scored quality time with Anna, but for me it's just not worth the effort.
    She has a strong business model and loyal clients.

    I still grab a drink with her now and then. Nice woman. Smart.

  10. #25588

    Change link

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    For some reason the link didn't work for me, searched her name, AmandaFoxxee and found this profile.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...foxxee.582888/#about.
    She most likely dropped that post and switched. After the posting here she probably got over flow of txt and things. People get rude if they don't get what someone else posted. Well you BB this guy why not me, LOL. The thinking is like they got to with no choice and if someone didn't get it then it got ruined for the rest.

    If someone post they got natural with someone all we can do is try ourselves if you get it cool if you don't then move on you tried. People bring up this site or say you gave it so and so or however the convo goes but just enjoy your time and move on. Maybe try on another day, she might have a bad day. Whatever the reason and no I'm not simp just trying to give advise to not ruin some things for the rest of us.

    Of maybe some guys are, if I can't then nobody can. Sad.

  11. #25587
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Did you offer her a tip?
    Of course, she declined saying she doesn't do that anymore. This was last year.

  12. #25586

    AmandaFoxxee

    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    Outcall to my hotel.

    BBFS. Good BBBJ. Daty (tasted super clean and definitely came). 300 for the hour.

    Just an all around good time.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%AD.3019394/
    For some reason the link didn't work for me, searched her name, AmandaFoxxee and found this profile.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...foxxee.582888/#about.

  13. #25585

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...80%A2.3019536/

    Anyone knows if she's back to going raw again? Last time I saw her post pregnancy she didn't want to go raw again. What about her 2 duo partners?
    I had hopes. But she was adamant on no bb. Not even BJ.

  14. #25584
    You in SD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skajikhan  [View Original Post]
    If only their drug dealers would have a network of supply areas that these bareback beauties could pull from when they travel?! I say this because very dew of these chicks travel for strange dick. I'd love to see some of this tallent travel trough san diego. I'd be poorer that I currently am (white privilege?

  15. #25583

    Traveling

    If only their drug dealers would have a network of supply areas that these bareback beauties could pull from when they travel?! I say this because very dew of these chicks travel for strange dick. I'd love to see some of this tallent travel trough san diego. I'd be poorer that I currently am (white privilege?

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    We'd best hurry, boys. She won't be at it for long at that price!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape