rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34314
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I managed to see her today, okay that BBBJ was great, she has a better attitude in person unless it is someone else responding the texts, night and day difference, booty was cute, meowth was decent, but I would not recommend. The place is just a bad 1/10. Her hygiene is so bad, and I really mean that. Stick. To BBBJ QV, but only if there really isn't anything available. Do not try BBFS if it is available. That meowth was screaming 🤢 plus she still makes you wait when you arrive, also she was dope sick when I saw her. The room itself wasn't smelly or a mess, which is surprising
    When I got their she made me wait 15 minutes outside while she supposedly took a shower. I got bored and left seems like I dodged a bullet.

  2. #34313
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you this much from first hand knowledge. If they are in the game. Then they have a habit period. That is the reason they are. Their habit has consumed their life to the point. This is how they survive. No matter what some people want to fantasize. It's the Truth. It's hard enough to meet a clean girl in the real world. Cashiers waitresses strippers & the like. Lots of functional addicts. Enough to keep their job & a boyfriend but it never works for long. A relationship with an addict is a three way. Its between you, her & that monkey. You are in for a roller coaster ride & the Monkey always wins.

    Just my two cents, doesn't mean much.
    I think you are mostly right. If the girl is hotel hopping she either has a monkey problem or a legal problem, or both. The traveling ones are usually clean or "party" but aren't on the hook.

    Anyone not an addict or an idiot might be in the hotels but it wouldn't be for long if they were trying to find a way out of it. It's the ones that can't stop that can't get out, so right on the money with that.

    Taryn and Rose are the only two I know of in recent memory that have at least gotten out for now, I sure miss them though LOL, both were gems.

  3. #34312

    A clean girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    That BBBJ was amazing, not going to lie. I might go back for moreshe's good-looking and all, but that monkey on her back is a dealbreaker. If she were clean, she'd be a regular for sure. Then again, even Taryn was on it and still kept herself fresh and ready.
    I can tell you this much from first hand knowledge. If they are in the game. Then they have a habit period. That is the reason they are. Their habit has consumed their life to the point. This is how they survive. No matter what some people want to fantasize. It's the Truth. It's hard enough to meet a clean girl in the real world. Cashiers waitresses strippers & the like. Lots of functional addicts. Enough to keep their job & a boyfriend but it never works for long. A relationship with an addict is a three way. Its between you, her & that monkey. You are in for a roller coaster ride & the Monkey always wins.

    Just my two cents, doesn't mean much.

  4. #34311

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    My visit was mediocre. She looked good, wasn't the freshest, but wasn't bad at all. I did feel rushed because her bf / pimp was waiting around the other side of the hotel. I couldn't really get into it. I might repeat if he got lost for a while.

    If you cleaned her up really good, hair make up clothes, she'd look really good.
    That BBBJ was amazing, not going to lie. I might go back for more—she's good-looking and all, but that monkey on her back is a dealbreaker. If she were clean, she'd be a regular for sure. Then again, even Taryn was on it and still kept herself fresh and ready.

  5. #34310

    Moonlight

    any body got any answers from them. Radio silence after the new girl was oosted

  6. #34309
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen her. I am a strictly BBBJ guy. I liked her. She allowed great ff, allowed whatever. Swallowed, no mess. Will repeat.
    What was the damage?

  7. #34308

    Talia

    My visit was mediocre. She looked good, wasn't the freshest, but wasn't bad at all. I did feel rushed because her bf / pimp was waiting around the other side of the hotel. I couldn't really get into it. I might repeat if he got lost for a while.

    If you cleaned her up really good, hair make up clothes, she'd look really good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I managed to see her today, okay that BBBJ was great, she has a better attitude in person unless it is someone else responding the texts, night and day difference, booty was cute, meowth was decent, but I would not recommend. The place is just a bad 1/10. Her hygiene is so bad, and I really mean that. Stick. To BBBJ QV, but only if there really isn't anything available. Do not try BBFS if it is available. That meowth was screaming 🤢 plus she still makes you wait when you arrive, also she was dope sick when I saw her. The room itself wasn't smelly or a mess, which is surprising

  8. #34307

    Sadie in Charles City

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/078391598848

    Anyone visited? Looks like a house out there.

  9. #34306

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I managed to see her today, okay that BBBJ was great, she has a better attitude in person unless it is someone else responding the texts, night and day difference, booty was cute, meowth was decent, but I would not recommend. The place is just a bad 1/10. Her hygiene is so bad, and I really mean that. Stick. To BBBJ QV, but only if there really isn't anything available. Do not try BBFS if it is available. That meowth was screaming 🤢 plus she still makes you wait when you arrive, also she was dope sick when I saw her. The room itself wasn't smelly or a mess, which is surprising
    OMG I laughed my ass off reading this. This is why I'm BBBJ only.

  10. #34305
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw that a few times in the responses but didn't know where AMES is located. Is that somewhere in Richmond?
    Only Ames I know of is in Iowa.

  11. #34304

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I tried for outcall and got ghosted. Is the incall decent, or a smokey dump?
    I managed to see her today, okay that BBBJ was great, she has a better attitude in person unless it is someone else responding the texts, night and day difference, booty was cute, meowth was decent, but I would not recommend. The place is just a bad 1/10. Her hygiene is so bad, and I really mean that. Stick. To BBBJ QV, but only if there really isn't anything available. Do not try BBFS if it is available. That meowth was screaming 🤢 plus she still makes you wait when you arrive, also she was dope sick when I saw her. The room itself wasn't smelly or a mess, which is surprising

  12. #34303

    Midlo

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I tried for outcall and got ghosted. Is the incall decent, or a smokey dump?
    Its one of the crappy motels by Rosie's.

  13. #34302

    Lucky you

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen her. I am a strictly BBBJ guy. I liked her. She allowed great ff, allowed whatever. Swallowed, no mess. Will repeat.
    I tried for outcall and got ghosted. Is the incall decent, or a smokey dump?

  14. #34301

    Pinkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    And a bit churlish.
    Damn, thanks.

  15. #34300

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape