Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 8731
-
04-05-25 00:22 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 103Brittany
The woman that the articles refers to, the one who committed the armed robbery that is mentioned having taken place at the hotel, was a well known, and poorly reviewed provider on these boards. Sad to see her mug shot with the cuts and bruises compared to her old STG posts with her pretty blue eyes and killer bod.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 00:08 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 103Burner phone
Get a burner phone. Never contact providers using your personal device or other traceable device.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 14:23 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 285I reached out and got rates but have been ghosted for hours looks promising.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 14:12 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 1533Lucy
Anyone have any details on this one? I thought it was lil G at first, but it isn't. I've been told by one source that Lucy robs clients and to be careful. Anyone know this to be true? Any experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...0/894504272373
-
04-03-25 14:06 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 1533Red aka little red riding hood aka Krystal
Saw her once years ago. I had to reevaluate life choices when I saw her before. Never again. She roomed with Skye way back when until Krystal supposedly took money from Skye. She used to be over by the lily pond area motels. She had a bf that lingered around too. If you like the lily pond girls, they all know each other.
Originally Posted by SeeMyShadsw
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 12:36 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 164Any intel on this one? She sort of looks familiar and considering location wondered if she ever hit the streets.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/554766453753
-
04-01-25 21:46 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 335Yes, same, once about 2 years ago near her house. She was nice and on time, but her cowgirl style was the equivalent of a sledgehammer.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 17:31 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 399Little G
Yeah. I saw her once for a car date and her performance was crap. I'm curious: Her pictures look good. Did she look remotely as good as her pics?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Barnes.
-
04-01-25 12:14 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 216Guilford
I've seen her. Room is messy and she is hyper and all over the place. Pulled the old " sorry did you bring a condom?" to which I said I did not.
Originally Posted by Newb21
[View Original Post]
Well I'm out of them so I'll finish you with the BBJ. After a few minutes I busted in her mouth which she didn't like. I cleaned up and left.
Wasn't anything special and will not repeat.
-
03-31-25 19:04 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 746Marrisa
I never had any luck with her. She had a bit of an attitude when I did get ahold of her. Next!
Originally Posted by Girthdr
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 18:51 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks Kimbs. Appreciate the reply.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 16:45 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 977Several bad ripoff reports if its who I'm thinking.
Originally Posted by Girthdr
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 16:43 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 977Look in Meriden.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 16:12 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 26Redhead Marissa
Has anyone met with her before? It was hard to set up comms with her for a while and once we finally did she sent me to a sketchy motel in amity. She dropped responses once I arrived until the next day when I got a message back.
-
03-31-25 12:34 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 28Use to see her all the time, now's she's always chasing that next high. Room is always a mess and she is so unorganized. Last time she made me wait 30 min is room as she was doing whatever. IMO not worth it.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






