Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 8720
-
03-31-25 16:45 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 976Several bad ripoff reports if its who I'm thinking.
Originally Posted by Girthdr
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 16:43 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 976Look in Meriden.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 16:12 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 26Redhead Marissa
Has anyone met with her before? It was hard to set up comms with her for a while and once we finally did she sent me to a sketchy motel in amity. She dropped responses once I arrived until the next day when I got a message back.
-
03-31-25 12:34 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 28Use to see her all the time, now's she's always chasing that next high. Room is always a mess and she is so unorganized. Last time she made me wait 30 min is room as she was doing whatever. IMO not worth it.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 07:41 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 62She is real. Loves the pipe while doing business. Prob from your pipe to hers. Very tricky comms. Flaky. Been with her a couple times. Only repeat in a pinch. Something phisy in the basement. Been known to go BBFS and cip.
Originally Posted by Newb21
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 14:30 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 389Messaged no response
Is she worth it?
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 13:49 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 199Asian Provider
Anybody have an Asian UTR that they'd like to recommend in a PM. It seems the only thing available are the hotel asians in Milford but I'm over playing Asian roulette LOL.
Anywhere from Stamford to Hartford will be good.
Inbox cleaned out and send me a message if anyone has anything.
TY in Advance.
-
03-30-25 13:41 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 576She's the one that used to be worked out of her really messy apartment in Hamden?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
If so her prices has doubled.
-
03-30-25 11:28 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 746Questions about LE
I have a few questions for my fellow mongers.
1) If a girl is arrested, can the police go through her phone and question / arrest a guy if there is talk about a money exchange for services?
2) I am very cautious when meeting a new provider for the first time. For my safety I do severall things like arriving early and scoping the place out for bad guys and boyfreinds and check the bathroom for soneone hiding. Before money is exchanged (I don't discuss money when I'm with the girl) I also do a cop check. I ask the girl to flash her tits, or touch my dick. I do that under the the assumption that if she was a cop, she wouldn't do that. Am I correct in my thought?
-
03-29-25 23:19 #7901Regular Member

Posts: 20String
There is nothing upscale about Stratford so I would love to know what these idiots were running to see! I actually know one of these guys. I used him as a caterer years ago. He is a restaurant owner. Stay safe fellas. Don't let the little head steer the big head!
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 14:58 #7900Regular Member

Posts: 8Guilford
Has anyone seen this one? Almost looks TGTBT. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/911417701931
-
03-28-25 18:22 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 107Stratford Prostitution sting mugshots
Which one of you mongers ended up on here, LOL, smh it's unfortunate that your face is out there for the world to see you partake in the dark arts of mongering LOL.
Future advice for anyone who doesn't want to end up like this one FaceTime or some type of video call is a must and that said person has to be verified P.S. Stay away from upper scale hotel / motels and lower end ones two try for a real incall or preferably an outcall and book a room smh. But on a serious note no one has time for this shit and shouldn't have to endure this type of embarrassment for consensual sex between two adults smh stay safe out there you guys.
-
03-27-25 18:13 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 976I knew it was the inn. Its like I'm a senior member or something. LOL.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 10:03 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 312Your right
Yeah turns out it was the "New Stratford Motor Inn" which is the dump across from the cemetery on Stratford Ave right before the Bpt line. That place is a no go for me at all times. It's known to be a LEO spot bc they hang in that area watching for cars going into and out of Bpt in a matter on minutes. It's a drug highway for users from Stratford.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 09:41 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 976The Stratford Inn, which I think is where this went down.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
There is also the place on Lordship Blvd by the gas depot. Homewood Suites on Main St. Surfside in Lordship.










Reply With Quote





