Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 582 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7895

    Motels in Stratford?

    There's a Quality Inn, the Honeyspot and the one on Stratford Ave across from the cemetery (idk what it's called? Any others you guys can think of?


  2. #7894

  3. #7893

    UTR Asian

    I posted this to the other boards but figured I'd drop it here as Meriden isn't too far away.

    There's a great girl staying in the Meriden area for the next few days and is looking to make some fast cash but isn't verified on STG. She only wants to see 4 or 5 guys a day and "no fatties". 30 yrs old with a slim body natural C cups and bubble butt.

    150 hh /200 hr BBBJ, cim allowed.

    Attached photos are from yesterday. Senior members DM me for contact information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250326_181446_Video Maker.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250325_200213_Files by Google.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250326_174748_Video Maker.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250325_200203_Files by Google.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250325_200222_Files by Google.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20250325_200154_Files by Google.jpg‎  

  4. #7892

    Re: Rosey's Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by HOpportunity  [View Original Post]
    Is Rosey from Hamden still around? I was given a reco to see her but never got around. Advertised as Rosey's Magic Hands.
    I wasn't aware that she was not new to this. I saw her posting on FetLife but after a Google image searching her photos that she was using on the site the default photo and many other photos were not her. I posted it this information in the massage section.

  5. #7891

    Branford,

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Office or home.

  6. #7890

    Rosey

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    I saw here maybe 3-4 months ago.

    She said she just rented an office space and had a steady following so advertising would be few and far between.

    I had an ok time but a return visit is not for me.
    https://newhaven.craigslist.org/res/...837306466.html Rosey.

    Posted yesterday.

  7. #7889
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's gone completely off the radar a fee times. She doesn't even answer her personal number I have. Tbh she's got some stuff going. She's been wanting to go to rehab. She's acknowledged being in an endless cycle that she wants to break out of. Maybe she finally went to rehab. Idk. I tried to get her sister's number last time for cases just like this but no luck. She'll potentially pop back up within the next month.
    I texted her yesterday to see if she was ok as I haven't heard from her or seen ads. She responded she was OK and then went radio silent.

    So I am assuming she is taking a break.

  8. #7888

    Kaykay

    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulForYou  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen her a few times, got any info on where she's gone?

    To be honest she was talking about seeing a "friend" for "items" real quick during my car date, but what's odd is that she disappeared entirely. Weird, because she's been reliable for a long while before that.

    What's really weird is that I can't find her ad at all now. If she just blocked me, cut me off I'd understand but I don't see her ad at all now. (Hope that "friend" of hers didn't do something).
    She's gone completely off the radar a fee times. She doesn't even answer her personal number I have. Tbh she's got some stuff going. She's been wanting to go to rehab. She's acknowledged being in an endless cycle that she wants to break out of. Maybe she finally went to rehab. Idk. I tried to get her sister's number last time for cases just like this but no luck. She'll potentially pop back up within the next month.

  9. #7887

    Kaylah status

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She took a break for a few weeks. Thought I was done seeing her, but with guys hitting me up asking about her and then her ad popped up today, I decided to hit her up. She didn't disappoint. Easy comms, gave me a time to be there, she was ready on arrival. She was ready to get down. She was very horny today and a full on participant. Dfk, BBBJ, 69, multiple positions. This time the negative was her location choice wasn't the best. A place I had only been one other time before. Quiet and dated place in the milford area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/397644285768
    I've also seen her a few times, got any info on where she's gone?

    To be honest she was talking about seeing a "friend" for "items" real quick during my car date, but what's odd is that she disappeared entirely. Weird, because she's been reliable for a long while before that.

    What's really weird is that I can't find her ad at all now. If she just blocked me, cut me off I'd understand but I don't see her ad at all now. (Hope that "friend" of hers didn't do something).

  10. #7886
    Quote Originally Posted by HOpportunity  [View Original Post]
    Is Rosey from Hamden still around? I was given a reco to see her but never got around. Advertised as Rosey's Magic Hands.
    I saw here maybe 3-4 months ago.

    She said she just rented an office space and had a steady following so advertising would be few and far between.

    I had an ok time but a return visit is not for me.

  11. #7885

    Rosey

    Is Rosey from Hamden still around? I was given a reco to see her but never got around. Advertised as Rosey's Magic Hands.

  12. #7884

    Looking for AA provider

    Hey so I'm looking for something new to experience. I'm looking for a dependable fun AA provider. Wonder if anyone have any suggestions. Thanks.

  13. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    10-15 is it for me. I don't sit still at an incall during that time, either. I'll go for a lap or move to a busy supermarket, fast food, or retail lot nearby.

    For hotels, I park, gather my belongings, and walk in, just like when I'm staying at a hotel myself.
    Same here, I'll drive through the parking lot looking out for anything suspicious, then I'll text that I'm here, wait a minute or two, while still keeping an eye out. Then I'll go get an ice coffee or lotto tickets etc. If I don't hear anything buy then, I'm out.

  14. #7882
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/600159009084

    Deb is a well known provider here. She's a chatty GILF known to go rawdog. I have always found her accommodating and when I was down bad I'd hit her up.

    It's been some time since I saw her last and she's really declined. Like really bad. I've never known her to be into the dark arts, but her teeth are falling out. This could easily be due to her age and no dental plan. But anyways. She dresses the way I want and let's me do whatever I want to her. This time we set up a date and she kept me waiting outside the hotel with a red roof between Milford and Bridgeport. This time she looked rough. Getting thin in a bad way. She has a dog that actually climbed into bed when she was blowing me. The deed was okay but I couldn't finish. It shocks me how wet she still gets.

    But any way. I won't go back. It's just too sad.
    Like wise, the same thing happened to me the last time I saw her a few weeks ago. I used to see her on and off because of the good service. However, the last time I saw her I wanted to turn around and leave but since she has always been nice to me, I decided to stay. I just closed my eyes and let her do her thing while thinking about one of my eastern European friends from Ricks.

  15. #7881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    How long is too long to wait for a girl?
    10-15 is it for me. I don't sit still at an incall during that time, either. I'll go for a lap or move to a busy supermarket, fast food, or retail lot nearby.

    For hotels, I park, gather my belongings, and walk in, just like when I'm staying at a hotel myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape