Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51441

    New lineups?

    Anyone have the new April Lineups for M&why, Tokyo and or Wellness / VIP?

  2. #51440

    Lunes in College Park

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158952723.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...838700301.html

    Met this very lovely Venezuelan woman at her private incall for hhr massage. I'll get to the long and short of it, your normal Venezuelan MILF. Attractive, great body, man-mades.

    The massage was VERY good, no lie, really relaxing, great technique. 0. 8 for hhr and $ for hr massage, beyond that the menu is L1 100, L2 150, L3 250.

    Would repeat for the massage alone tbh.

  3. #51439

    Changing names

    Years ago I ask some of my favorites why they change names. Several reasons that were mentioned in other posts.

    The main reason was to show respect to owner of there previous spa as not to have guys follow them to ther new spa.

    And take away some of there business.

  4. #51438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    AMP rotation

    Didn't happen today but will be tomorrow.

    Possibly new talent in new locations.

  5. #51437
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderThanRocks  [View Original Post]
    So, by constantly sharing her old name. You might be creating problems for her. It's fine if you want to call them by the name you've always known them by in person -- but I assume there must be a reason they changed their name so I never refer to them by the old name in public forums.
    Very good point. I didn't really give it much consideration tbh. Going forward, if a girl changes her name I'm using the new one (and not making any references to her old one).

  6. #51436

    Ocoee AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    I understood the disappointment with your recent visit to the unnamed Ocoee AMP. Do you recall the name of the AMP?

    The type of ads used by the AMP in question make me suspicious because neither the name of the AMP or the location (outside of the single word Ocoee) is listed in the ads. You did all hobbyists a favor by posting the ads in addition to your negative review post regarding your visit.

    I consider the name of the AMP to be the most important piece of information in the ad. With a name, we can search the USASG massage thread for info and also do a google search for additional info and location. Huge red flag if the advertising AMP fails to include their name..
    Don't know the name but it's off of 50 just east of Clark across the street of best buy, although the best buy may be shut down, it's in a strip of shops between a martial arts and a tia restaurant.

  7. #51435
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderThanRocks  [View Original Post]
    Adding a slightly darker point. You should appreciate that some people on here can be creepy and obsessive. I've read posts and heard stories from girls that genuinely make me wonder if some of these girls should consider restraining orders.

    So in addition to the things that others have said -- also consider that perhaps a girl is abandoning some of her established reputation simply to try and avoid any more uncomfortable conversations with someone or feeling unsafe.

    So, by constantly sharing her old name. You might be creating problems for her. It's fine if you want to call them by the name you've always known them by in person -- but I assume there must be a reason they changed their name so I never refer to them by the old name in public forums.
    100% agree with this post. One of the well known Orlando girls left for over a year and worked in another city where I met her. Saw a couple of posts here asking where she went. She didn't want anyone to know where she was during that time. Eventually she returned to Orlando under a different name but people kept referring to her by her old name whenever they posted about her so it was pointless. I know of another girl in the same group of girls that likes to change her name everywhere she goes. Even when she returns to a place she's been before. They have their reasons to change their names and we shouldn't really question it. If you want to keep in touch with a particular girl, get their contact info. If they are willing to share it with you.

  8. #51434
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearing100  [View Original Post]
    Also, some of them at times offer above & beyond services (BB, Greek, etc.) to select clients with the addendum to not post or tell anyone so they can be selective & not have it expected by all for the extras and to whom. But then someone posts or word gets out and they have everyone asking and thus sometimes they'll do a name change and even new locale.
    Adding a slightly darker point. You should appreciate that some people on here can be creepy and obsessive. I've read posts and heard stories from girls that genuinely make me wonder if some of these girls should consider restraining orders.

    So in addition to the things that others have said -- also consider that perhaps a girl is abandoning some of her established reputation simply to try and avoid any more uncomfortable conversations with someone or feeling unsafe.

    So, by constantly sharing her old name. You might be creating problems for her. It's fine if you want to call them by the name you've always known them by in person -- but I assume there must be a reason they changed their name so I never refer to them by the old name in public forums.

  9. #51433

    Ocoee AMP Disappointment

    I understood the disappointment with your recent visit to the unnamed Ocoee AMP. Do you recall the name of the AMP?

    The type of ads used by the AMP in question make me suspicious because neither the name of the AMP or the location (outside of the single word Ocoee) is listed in the ads. You did all hobbyists a favor by posting the ads in addition to your negative review post regarding your visit.

    I consider the name of the AMP to be the most important piece of information in the ad. With a name, we can search the USASG massage thread for info and also do a google search for additional info and location. Huge red flag if the advertising AMP fails to include their name.

    It looks like this unnamed AMP is trying to step into the space left by the now legit Aqua Massage, also in Ocoee. Thanks for calling them out.

  10. #51432
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleNProfile  [View Original Post]
    I think it's because mongers read all the glowing reviews about Mona and Yuki / Blue and then go in and request them by name. They're not going to say no but it stands to reason when guys do that it makes it harder for them to manage traffic and keep everything running smoothly.

    I know neither is afraid to work, and they both still look amazing and can go like stallions. But they're also older gals and in management, so kind of makes why they might prefer for the other girls to carry more of the burden.
    Also, some of them at times offer above & beyond services (BB, Greek, etc.) to select clients with the addendum to not post or tell anyone so they can be selective & not have it expected by all for the extras and to whom. But then someone posts or word gets out and they have everyone asking and thus sometimes they'll do a name change and even new locale.

  11. #51431

    re: Orlando spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious44  [View Original Post]
    Have all of the spas gone to one pop? Recent visits have been one pop only and extra $ for a second. Was not long ago it seemed 2 pops was the standard for the $240 donation. Am I missing something. I miss the old standards.
    These days I'm more of a one and done kind of guy. However, the last time I did go for two pops, it was included in the regular price of admission (no upcharge). Then again, I am a frequent flyer, so YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    Your comment reminds me of a joke: A guy goes into an Orlando AMP. The Mama-san says "$240, all inclusive," and shouts in Chinese. Three girls come out and he chooses one, who tells him, "make yourself comfortable in Room 4. I'll be there shortly. " When she opens the door, he's masturbating for all he's worth. "What the hell are you doing"? she says. "Hey," he replies, "for $240, you ain't getting the easy one!
    By the way, funny joke!

  12. #51430

    One pop or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious44  [View Original Post]
    Have all of the spas gone to one pop? Recent visits have been one pop only and extra $ for a second. Was not long ago it seemed 2 pops was the standard for the $240 donation. Am I missing something. I miss the old standards.
    Your comment reminds me of a joke: A guy goes into an Orlando AMP. The Mama-san says "$240, all inclusive," and shouts in Chinese. Three girls come out and he chooses one, who tells him, "make yourself comfortable in Room 4. I'll be there shortly. " When she opens the door, he's masturbating for all he's worth. "What the hell are you doing"? she says. "Hey," he replies, "for $240, you ain't getting the easy one!

  13. #51429
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    On the TS flip, she started working my shaft and said "You do two. One here and one in room". When I realized that she meant two orgasms, I laughed told her than I am just capable of one orgasm per visit but that I appreciated the thought.
    I just had Soda at Royal in Bradenton make that suggestion at the end of our last session for next time. She seemed to think that a massage between each pop would give me time to recover. At nearly 70 years old, I'm not sure I can do it, but she probably knows more about this than I do. With the Viagra, stiffness won't be any problem.

    Has anyone else had luck with this? It's a huge increase in value.

  14. #51428

    Orlando spas

    Have all of the spas gone to one pop? Recent visits have been one pop only and extra $ for a second. Was not long ago it seemed 2 pops was the standard for the $240 donation. Am I missing something. I miss the old standards.

  15. #51427

    Wei Wei Lavender

    First visit to this place since it stopped being Gardenia. Felt good to be back.

    I was greeted by Wei Wei or something like that. Limited English but she is cute, natural B cups, not a petite spinner but not chubby either, just a nice soft natural body. Nothing amazing but certainly good enough to get the job done.

    Started with a table shower which was pretty standard. Body slide but no cat bath or TUMA, whatever no big deal. Back to the room with very light FK then a great BBBJ where she really took her time, that upon request turned into a long 69. Beautiful clean pussy with a strong kegel and could take a pounding. I believe CIM was on offer but I chose to finish on her tits. Her personality was fun and bubbly the whole time.

    Standard rate for a full hour. Had the place to myself which was a nice contrast to how slammed Mello & Yello and Tokyo have been lately. No offer of a 2-girl so not sure if it can be had for +100 like we're accustomed to at those spots. Overall I had a good time and will be adding Lavender into the rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape