Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 58859
-
03-27-25 22:53 #51389Senior Member

Posts: 120Blue boo hoo
Thanks for the clarification and breaking my heart.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
J. Out.
-
03-27-25 22:48 #51388Senior Member

Posts: 854re: Blue?
It must be a mistake. I just got a message from her saying she's out of the area, still on break.
Originally Posted by JjNewTampa
[View Original Post]
(I saw that too and had to get it directly from the source.)
-
03-27-25 22:36 #51387Senior Member

Posts: 120Blue?
Nice report. Candy (Jenny) is magnificent.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
But I'm still rubbing my eyes and rereading your report. Does that say the legendary Blue is at Tokyo?
When did that happen?
J. Out.
-
03-27-25 21:46 #51386Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438(M&Y) Lisa
Met Lisa little over a week ago (double header at M&Y) and she checked the MILF boxes for me. Today I felt like an Asian MILF so booked her. Get there 9 am ish and she's waiting for me. Opt for 1 hr w / TS and handle fees. TS busy so we play in the room. Nice B2 B, BBBJ. She has skill. TS frees up, standard o-town TS but short (5 min) and back to room where the fun begins.
She kneels for more BBBJ, shaft lick, BLS, 3/4 DT (for 5 min min). Park her on the table, roll on the armor and do my thing. Standing mish slow entry and ramp up to speed to see what she can take. She can take a pounding! Put my knees on the table and dug in for full depth down stroking. Not only can she take it she loves it rough. 5 minutes in and she pops hard. I slow stroked her until she stopped twitching and back to blasting away. This routine went for 30 minutes total and lost count but the last time she popped she put her hand over her mouth and screamed. I'm thinking she's done. Then I said the wrong thing.
I asked her if I should get another girl. She was Not happy. She asked me in a sad / mad tone "why you want to change"? I told her I thought she had enough and needed to rest. Her exact words "I want more". OK, can do!
I have a little under 15 minutes left on the clock and I go scorched earth in an effort to get mine and she pops with me as I unload on her stomach. Off to the shower for cleanup and headed back to room #3 (in my towel). I pop my head in and say high to Kelly and Suyi and they grabbed me, pulled up a chair and made me a plate of dumplings and stir fry. Lisa comes in and I motion for her to sit on my leg but a monger sets off the chimes and Kelly fired off something in Chinese and off she went.
After brunch, Kelly dresses me, gives me some quick shaft licking that almost had me moving my appointments around to do 30 min her. Wasn't easy to walk away from that but I did. Got my full hour with extras.
Lisa is a sweet woman. I had a great time with her, she may not have the striking looks of the other 2 but she makes up for it with performance.
-
03-27-25 16:38 #51385Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Name
Celestial Invigorating Massage.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 14:34 #51384Asshole

Posts: 241Name
I'm waiting for the simple, but descriptive "Asian Buffet".
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 14:32 #51383Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Tokyo Spa. Candy.
This was my first visit to Tokyo; it's a two hour drive from the house. It's one of the nicest AMPs I've visited. It's fully equipped with ATM, Table shower, and large clean rooms. The only downside is the legitimate medical suite right next door. Anyway, Blue recommended that I see Candy or Selina. Met Selina first, but since all her services weren't available today, she passed me off to Candy.
Provider Details: Beauty: 3/5, Body: 3/5, Personality: 4/5, Service: 5/5.
Overall Ranking: 4.0.
CANDY has a sinister sexiness about her. I wouldn't call her pretty, but she does have this dark attractiveness about her. She has some very soft lips. But, her best feature has to be those natural C's; they are beautiful with natural support and bounce. Kitty is clean shaven. And a nice round ass.
Age: 31.
HT: 5'3".
WT: 125 lbs.
Measurements: 38 C-28-38.
Service Details: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, TUMA, Greek, CFS.
- The table shower was excellent; absolutely no wasted time. Lots of B2B slides, BJ, and TUMA.
- BJ is nice and wet. But, we didn't spend too much time with the oral exercises since she had already warmed me up in the table shower.
- CFS with Greek was absolutely top notch. Both holes being available is an absolute treat. Kitty is tight and wet; very snug fit. Had to go slow at first until she loosened up. Kitty was available for Mish, Standing Mish, and K9. Greek was available during Mish and K9. Of course, Greek was a tight fit, but we got it done.
Conclusion: Candy wasted no time getting the action started. Her attitude seems to be very no nonsense. There was a little GFE, but her goal was to get me inside her as soon as possible; she's pretty fast paced. Her English is pretty good, so no translator needed.
Recommendation: Yes.
-
03-27-25 07:03 #51382Senior Member

Posts: 542Dr Willy
The first review they have on rubmaps we'll take care of all that information automatically, and then a monger can share that with you, Dr. Willie.
-
03-26-25 23:30 #51381Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289New location
Dr. Willy, as soon as they allow us to share the address, we will make sure you have it right away. They have a couple names bouncing around for the new place, but they are trying to figure out which one they would like to use. I think they have it now but work out all the details to get it up and running. It will be a different type of building than the average places we see these spas In. Not that the other places are bad, but it's not your typical strip type. Its with other businesses but nicer building in my opinion. Google maps might be a little bit though. It will be nice to have another top spot to go to again, although I might not be able to hit that one as often being on that side of town. I was spoiled with Spring being a two minute drive from my office and MY only about 10 minutes from me.
-
03-26-25 23:23 #51380Senior Member

Posts: 844RE: re: New Top Hot Spot Location?? 😳
Totally understandable. If you (or anyone else) are "connected" enough with those girls working on the Grand Opening, I have one little request that will help both them and us regarding getting the word out (once they're open and ready):
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
- If someone associated with the business could get the Google Maps "business info" up and showing on Google Maps as quickly as possible, complete with some obligatory photos, phone number, website (if applicable), etc., it'll help clients in doing a search on Maps (and give ME a better link to put in the revised Idiot's Guide")!
-
03-26-25 20:13 #51379Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Emily
I reviewed both Mimi at Lavendar and Emily at Missly. Emily was fun and liked to run the show (loves K9), She had a decent face / body and probably a dime 10-15 years ago.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
Mandy might have to be on my weekend run.
-
03-26-25 19:52 #51378Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Lavendar Vivi
Already reviewed Vivi but I saw her again and she did not disappoint. She's a curvy Asian, darker skin, beautiful smile and puts out a sexual vibe that gets the motor running. I will see her again (3rd time) before she leaves. Met LiLi leaving. Cute 4'10' spinner. Might be worth a visit.
-
03-26-25 19:43 #51377Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Lavendar
I was there for a Sunday session with Vivi and met Lili. She is tiny, like 4'10" 90 lbs, cute face. Looks like there might be some potential there.
Originally Posted by MaxGaines69
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 19:25 #51376Another Happy Shill

Posts: 7Big tits and big ass!
Hehehe hehehehehe.
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 17:56 #51375Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Sniffing on some Lavender
Was on a family trip in the Orlando area and came across Lavender Spa during my exploration. Made a visit around the evening after spending the day with family. Was met by LiLi upon entry. I inquired with her about the hour session and the table shower service that they were promoting when I was in there. So I went on ahead and took the bait. I paid the house fee and was quickly ushered in. Got undressed in the room and was then given a towel to wrap around my waist before being escorted to the shower area. Once inside Lili gave me a quick rinse, she then got undressed and preformed a nice warm and wet body to body massage. On the flip she did some more body to body, when she got to my lower region she did an introductory BBBJ. I admired her BBBJ action and the nice petite body, ample size tits, they were a good size bs. After the introductory. We wrapping things up and head back to the room. Back at the room she starts massaging my back, all while being naked. Some body to body, it's nice having her bare tits on my back as she glides up and down. On the flip side, I got some more body 2 body, then a bit more BBBJ. After a few minutes of BBBJ. She puts the condom on and gets on top of me. Bounce up and down and did some slow grinding, we went from the typical Asian squat fucking position that I'm sure some of you have gotten, then switch to her laying down on her back as I went to town pounding her. Spread eagle then legs over shoulder. Made her moan a bit then switch on over to doggy. Kept fucking her doggy until I finally cum in the bag.











Reply With Quote





