Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 19306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17866

    What the Market Will Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    At 400 I had an issue but she quickly shoots to 600 and you all are running to see her? Thats crazy and puts her at high VIP type ladies. I have no problem dropping a grand on a lady but not an older lady no matter what her service is like. You guys enjoy that!!
    Hmm, Yeah, rates are pretty high for quality high end providers and far be it from me to tell them how they should run their business! IDK, Xina charges 400 Mario's for a one hour session and she is worth every penny! IMHO! Shayla is similar in terms of quality and the type of experience she provides as well! I do know that based on my experiences over the years, if they like you and perhaps there is a little chemistry, perhaps they will cut you a break with subsequent visits, but that is between you and the provider! Like you I imagine, I'm not rich and have limited hobby discretionary spending income, so I pick my experiences carefully! During Covid, myself and few others helped a certain Redhead in Vero sustain her business by all seeing her once a week at 250 a visit! Expensive! Hell yeah! But well worth it at the time! I'm of the opinion that some of these women prefer low volume, seeing only two or three mongers per day and very limited availability! And it probably eliminates the riff raff! Inflation is definitely rampant and in the hobby as well! When I first started seeing Krys years ago I would bring a hundred Marios but these days I would never show up for a session with less than two hundred because that's insulting! BTW, my two Duos sessions with Avalon and Berlin and Xina and Gabrielle cost eight hundred Mario's but those experiences are indelible in my mind and once in a lifetime adventures! Ginger is another one with a higher donation but definitely worth it! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9909.jpeg‎   IMG_9907.jpeg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  2. #17865

    Shayla prices

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I've been sitting here in front of my computer for well over an hour trying to figure out how best to describe my wonderful dream with Shayla and honestly I am at a loss for words. It's not because I don't have a million wonderful thoughts about my recent dream with Shayla but because I just don't have the creative penmanship to put those thoughts into sentences to do Shayla justice. Where's Sir Faulken when you need him? For some of you newer members that last sentence was an ode to one of the greatest storytellers this site has ever had and I wish I had his witty poetry to describe the evening events. Maybe the best thing I can do is share a few pics and let you all use your own imaginations.

    I highly recommend Shayla to all you distinguished gentleman on here and it's my opinion that behind that sexy little body of hers lies one of the most intriguing and captivating minds from the coolest chick I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Check the Urban Dictionary it will describe Shayla way better than I can. 😉.
    At 400 I had an issue but she quickly shoots to 600 and you all are running to see her? Thats crazy and puts her at high VIP type ladies. I have no problem dropping a grand on a lady but not an older lady no matter what her service is like. You guys enjoy that!!

  3. #17864

    VPN and STG

    Quote Originally Posted by RonInFla0  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I'm trying to look at the links many are providing in the reviews; are you having the same problems accessing skipthegames that I am? Keep getting a message saying they're down due to denial of service attacks. Anybody seeing the same thing?
    I found that a VPN caused STG to create that error. Turn of the VPN or perhaps pick a different location.

  4. #17863

    Sounds

    Quote Originally Posted by BergenBob  [View Original Post]
    You got to be kidding! Who thinks up this stuff.
    It is actually a medical procedure gone off the rails, urethra sounds are used to pass catheters in patients with obstructions and other problems, Of course someone found a way to use them "off label" 😂 for S&M. You can seriously do damage if it's done incorrectly obviously.

  5. #17862

    Sound Heading

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySable  [View Original Post]
    Believe that is wear they insert a steel tube into you urethra and then tap on it with another object if my memory is correct. I wouldn't do it LOL but each his own.
    You got to be kidding! Who thinks up this stuff.

  6. #17861
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I got my start in this sexcapade addiction in 2003 and good or bad has consumed me now for 25 years. For most of us down south we were all tied up in the Indy Board at the time. In my honest opinion it was one of the best boards around to converse with the ladies and get reliable feedback. It was truly a gem of a resource until its demise.
    The indiboard ahh, the good old days, it was amazing.

    Good to see you're still around d buddy.

  7. #17860
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano57  [View Original Post]
    Looked at her add on STG. She said she is trained in "Sound Heading". What the hell is sound heading?
    Believe that is wear they insert a steel tube into you urethra and then tap on it with another object if my memory is correct. I wouldn't do it LOL but each his own.

  8. #17859

    No problems

    I am not having any issues with STG but I have had an ongoing issue with this site (an error message that says unable to reach site) that sometimes will be annoying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0338.jpg‎  

  9. #17858

    STG down, keep getting error messages

    Hey mongers, I'm trying to look at the links many are providing in the reviews; are you having the same problems accessing skipthegames that I am? Keep getting a message saying they're down due to denial of service attacks. Anybody seeing the same thing?

  10. #17857

    Sound Heading?

    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    I had the urge today but couldn't get my schedule to align with our favorites after several back and forths. So reached out to this one on a whim. I couldn't find any reports on her after a brief search. Admittedly, I didn't put a lot of time into it so, someone may have reported on her before. Anyway, took a shot and she answered relatively quickly. Set something up immediately for her in call in the Cape. Pics are accurate and just might be better in person. Laid back, nice lady. Her apartment is small but she makes it work. Although she didn't smoke while I was there, there was a strong cigarette smell in the place. I don't smoke so I may be a little more sensitive to the cigarette odor than others. I grew up in a house of smokers so, I wasn't bothered by the cigarette smell. Although, I did leave with the smoke smell in my clothes. Straight to the shower when I got home. LOL.

    We got comfortable and started with bbj into covered cg and a handful of small natural c's. They were very nice. Finished in doggy, (she said it was her favorite position) and the view was very nice too! Hygiene was great. Overall, good experience and I would repeat again when the favorites are not available. $. 50 hhr. Didn't ask about qv or hourly rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/618382977380
    Looked at her add on STG. She said she is trained in "Sound Heading". What the hell is sound heading?

  11. #17856

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I've been sitting here in front of my computer for well over an hour trying to figure out how best to describe my wonderful dream with Shayla and honestly I am at a loss for words. It's not because I don't have a million wonderful thoughts about my recent dream with Shayla but because I just don't have the creative penmanship to put those thoughts into sentences to do Shayla justice. Where's Sir Faulken when you need him? For some of you newer members that last sentence was an ode to one of the greatest storytellers this site has ever had and I wish I had his witty poetry to describe the evening events. Maybe the best thing I can do is share a few pics and let you all use your own imaginations.

    I highly recommend Shayla to all you distinguished gentleman on here and it's my opinion that behind that sexy little body of hers lies one of the most intriguing and captivating minds from the coolest chick I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Check the Urban Dictionary it will describe Shayla way better than I can. 😉.
    Not to take away from Sir Faulkens's novels because they were masterpieces but those pics you added are masterpieces. I follow the Brevard thread and must say you have some gems up there compared to the TC. Shayla looks like an absolute 10 and if she provides the service that everyone says the holly f#ck!

    I must reach out to her within the next few weeks because she is a absolute knockout!

    I don't share as much anymore because when I do my inbox gets inundated with newbies asking for info or contacts. A lot of info is in here you just have to read and if someone reaches out to me I always look at their posts if it is an unfamiliar name. If it is all asks and no info they get bypassed.

    Saying all this, I saw Kavvy in the last month and awesome experience and if she was FS she would be on my regular line up. She is sexy but more important she is a classy lady and can carry on a intelligent convo and to me that makes a lady even more classy. I will be repeating with her and do not mind the drive as it is literally right off 95.

    But back to Shayla, damnnnnn. I must go see her shortly.

  12. #17855
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Joshua Falken was the Poet Laureate of the hobby and his posts were mostly on Daytona and Orlando Forums. I would read them with great interest because not only were they incredibly descriptive but tremendously informative as well! After reading his posts and reviews I felt like jumping in my car and driving to meet one of his favorites! In fact, years ago we would carry on conversations about top notch providers via PMs! I miss his wisdom and poetry and would marvel at his insights of sexual activities! BTW, when I started reading the Forum it was back in 2004-2005 and for many years after until its short demise and then reemergence as a place to share about sexual experiences and recommendations for providers! My heroes were RoadWarrior2, Erickson73, Hodar, Bonerific and believe it or not still very much active, JayJayTwo! I miss them and every once in awhile I run into a provider who remembers them with fondness! Cheers! As Sir Falken used to say!
    I got my start in this sexcapade addiction in 2003 and good or bad has consumed me now for 25 years. For most of us down south we were all tied up in the Indy Board at the time. In my honest opinion it was one of the best boards around to converse with the ladies and get reliable feedback. It was truly a gem of a resource until its demise.

  13. #17854

    Falkenese

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Here's one just for you Willie as I'm sure it will bring back some good memories.

    09-18-21 14:07#6269.

    Joshua Falken Joshua Falken is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 482.

    She was.

    She was the warning I did not read.

    The bad advice I chose to heed.

    The poor decision I had to make.

    The poisoned pill I loved to take.

    The sleeping bear I often shook.

    The darkened path I always took.
    Thanks! God I remember reading this years ago and it resonates today as much as it did when I first read it!! Words that definitely should be heeded especially for those of us in this hobby!

  14. #17853
    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    I had the urge today but couldn't get my schedule to align with our favorites after several back and forths. So reached out to this one on a whim. I couldn't find any reports on her after a brief search. Admittedly, I didn't put a lot of time into it so, someone may have reported on her before. Anyway, took a shot and she answered relatively quickly. Set something up immediately for her in call in the Cape. Pics are accurate and just might be better in person. Laid back, nice lady. Her apartment is small but she makes it work. Although she didn't smoke while I was there, there was a strong cigarette smell in the place. I don't smoke so I may be a little more sensitive to the cigarette odor than others. I grew up in a house of smokers so, I wasn't bothered by the cigarette smell. Although, I did leave with the smoke smell in my clothes. Straight to the shower when I got home. LOL.

    We got comfortable and started with bbj into covered cg and a handful of small natural c's. They were very nice. Finished in doggy, (she said it was her favorite position) and the view was very nice too! Hygiene was great. Overall, good experience and I would repeat again when the favorites are not available. $. 50 hhr. Didn't ask about qv or hourly rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/618382977380
    Seen her before, I thought I posted a review but could not find it. She is for sure better in person then the pics she posts, very friendly and accomodating. Only problem I had was no daty but everything else was spot on and she was lots of fun.

  15. #17852

    One more Falken post.

    Here's one just for you Willie as I'm sure it will bring back some good memories.

    09-18-21 14:07#6269.

    Joshua Falken Joshua Falken is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 482.

    She was.

    She was the warning I did not read.

    The bad advice I chose to heed.

    The poor decision I had to make.

    The poisoned pill I loved to take.

    The sleeping bear I often shook.

    The darkened path I always took.

    The siren's call I could never ignore.

    The dignity I can't restore.

    The price I paid at any cost.

    The fight I chose to fight. And lost.

    In case any of that was unclear, let me leave you with one of my favorite childhood pop culture references:

    "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape