Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17855
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Joshua Falken was the Poet Laureate of the hobby and his posts were mostly on Daytona and Orlando Forums. I would read them with great interest because not only were they incredibly descriptive but tremendously informative as well! After reading his posts and reviews I felt like jumping in my car and driving to meet one of his favorites! In fact, years ago we would carry on conversations about top notch providers via PMs! I miss his wisdom and poetry and would marvel at his insights of sexual activities! BTW, when I started reading the Forum it was back in 2004-2005 and for many years after until its short demise and then reemergence as a place to share about sexual experiences and recommendations for providers! My heroes were RoadWarrior2, Erickson73, Hodar, Bonerific and believe it or not still very much active, JayJayTwo! I miss them and every once in awhile I run into a provider who remembers them with fondness! Cheers! As Sir Falken used to say!
    I got my start in this sexcapade addiction in 2003 and good or bad has consumed me now for 25 years. For most of us down south we were all tied up in the Indy Board at the time. In my honest opinion it was one of the best boards around to converse with the ladies and get reliable feedback. It was truly a gem of a resource until its demise.

  2. #17854

    Falkenese

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Here's one just for you Willie as I'm sure it will bring back some good memories.

    09-18-21 14:07#6269.

    Joshua Falken Joshua Falken is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 482.

    She was.

    She was the warning I did not read.

    The bad advice I chose to heed.

    The poor decision I had to make.

    The poisoned pill I loved to take.

    The sleeping bear I often shook.

    The darkened path I always took.
    Thanks! God I remember reading this years ago and it resonates today as much as it did when I first read it!! Words that definitely should be heeded especially for those of us in this hobby!

  3. #17853
    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    I had the urge today but couldn't get my schedule to align with our favorites after several back and forths. So reached out to this one on a whim. I couldn't find any reports on her after a brief search. Admittedly, I didn't put a lot of time into it so, someone may have reported on her before. Anyway, took a shot and she answered relatively quickly. Set something up immediately for her in call in the Cape. Pics are accurate and just might be better in person. Laid back, nice lady. Her apartment is small but she makes it work. Although she didn't smoke while I was there, there was a strong cigarette smell in the place. I don't smoke so I may be a little more sensitive to the cigarette odor than others. I grew up in a house of smokers so, I wasn't bothered by the cigarette smell. Although, I did leave with the smoke smell in my clothes. Straight to the shower when I got home. LOL.

    We got comfortable and started with bbj into covered cg and a handful of small natural c's. They were very nice. Finished in doggy, (she said it was her favorite position) and the view was very nice too! Hygiene was great. Overall, good experience and I would repeat again when the favorites are not available. $. 50 hhr. Didn't ask about qv or hourly rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/618382977380
    Seen her before, I thought I posted a review but could not find it. She is for sure better in person then the pics she posts, very friendly and accomodating. Only problem I had was no daty but everything else was spot on and she was lots of fun.

  4. #17852

    One more Falken post.

    Here's one just for you Willie as I'm sure it will bring back some good memories.

    09-18-21 14:07#6269.

    Joshua Falken Joshua Falken is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 482.

    She was.

    She was the warning I did not read.

    The bad advice I chose to heed.

    The poor decision I had to make.

    The poisoned pill I loved to take.

    The sleeping bear I often shook.

    The darkened path I always took.

    The siren's call I could never ignore.

    The dignity I can't restore.

    The price I paid at any cost.

    The fight I chose to fight. And lost.

    In case any of that was unclear, let me leave you with one of my favorite childhood pop culture references:

    "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. ".

  5. #17851

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Yes, he was always entertaining. You wonder what happened to him and several others. Ill, relationship, or just had enough and quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Joshua Falken was the Poet Laureate of the hobby and his posts were mostly on Daytona and Orlando Forums. I would read them with great interest because not only were they incredibly descriptive but tremendously informative as well! After reading his posts and reviews I felt like jumping in my car and driving to meet one of his favorites! In fact, years ago we would carry on conversations about top notch providers via PMs! I miss his wisdom and poetry and would marvel at his insights of sexual activities! BTW, when I started reading the Forum it was back in 2004-2005 and for many years after until its short demise and then reemergence as a place to share about sexual experiences and recommendations for providers! My heroes were RoadWarrior2, Erickson73, Hodar, Bonerific and believe it or not still very much active, JayJayTwo! I miss them and every once in awhile I run into a provider who remembers them with fondness! Cheers! As Sir Falken used to say!
    Here's a sample of the Poet Laureate at his finest from the Daytona Beach forum back in his heyday. And to answer Edgewater94 question I believe the final chapter has been written on our good friend.

    5-09-21 00:08#5701.

    Joshua Falken Joshua Falken is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 482.

    Inspiration, feat. Lexi.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/201843398406

    https://web.archive.org/web/20210425...y/201843398406

    So there I was, shagging the absolute stuffing out of wee Lexi (aka Lexie) the other night when inspiration struck. We had already checked off the basics, the wee lass and I, including caressing and nipple sucking, a long and deep bare blow job, then slow and tender missionary followed by vigorous canine and positively vitriolic lazy dog.

    I usually don't go off book like I did that night, but I clearly had the proverbial wild hair up me arse. That, plus the wee lass was way into the night's festivities. It was probably all that panting and moaning, or perhaps those "I love how you fuck me baby" oaths proffered by the lass that had me pulling her hair and biting at the back of her neck. It was at this point that I improvised a brand new position (new for me at least). I pulled out of lazy dog, turned around and straddled her prone arse but this time facing her feet. She had that wee booty tilted up a bit from our lazy dog tussle, so I paused to admire and massage her splayed and swollen kitty puckering out from between the rear of her thighs. I then lay forward, chest atop her calves, tucked John Thomas down between her lips, and entered her at an oblique angle. Her moaning and shuddering recommenced almost immediately as I repeatedly thrust downward, directly into her G-spot. The deliciously taboo feel of this position was intensely erotic, but alas I couldn't maintain it for long. Not because I was ready to pop, but because my balls began protesting the repeated crushing by my taint. Sometimes there's just no pleasing those two.

    You know when you've been fucking for ages and Junior starts to get desensitized to the whole affair? That's the uphill battle Lexi's mouth and throat were heading into when I finally lay back to let her have a go. I was relatively certain I'd be jacking it myself over her naked glistening body before all was said and done, but the wee lass pulled off the hat trick with one of the greatest blow jobs I've ever received. Soon all of my tension and stress and aggression and lust were summarily deposited into the back of Lexi's throat with a mighty WHUMP, whence Lexie swallowed them away to oblivion. Turns out, sometimes you can please those two, LOL!

    Later that night, balls good and sore, I ardently searched for any reference to the sex position I'd just invented. I came up empty. Now, I know how this goes lads. Soon one of you will post or PM me with a reference to the position I've just described, thereby dashing my dreams of sex position immortality, LOL. But until that melancholy day, I hearby christen said position The Falcon, LOL!

    Yeah, I just love marathon sex with eager little spinners like Lexi, don't you? Kinda makes the whole sex addiction thing worthwhile, right? LOL. If you are into cute and eager little spinners too, you can do a lot worse than hitting up wee Lexi.

  6. #17850
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Joshua Falken was the Poet Laureate of the hobby and his posts were mostly on Daytona and Orlando Forums. I would read them with great interest because not only were they incredibly descriptive but tremendously informative as well! After reading his posts and reviews I felt like jumping in my car and driving to meet one of his favorites! In fact, years ago we would carry on conversations about top notch providers via PMs! I miss his wisdom and poetry and would marvel at his insights of sexual activities! BTW, when I started reading the Forum it was back in 2004-2005 and for many years after until its short demise and then reemergence as a place to share about sexual experiences and recommendations for providers! My heroes were RoadWarrior2, Erickson73, Hodar, Bonerific and believe it or not still very much active, JayJayTwo! I miss them and every once in awhile I run into a provider who remembers them with fondness! Cheers! As Sir Falken used to say!
    Yes, he was always entertaining. You wonder what happened to him and several others. Ill, relationship, or just had enough and quit.

  7. #17849

    Toftt??

    I had the urge today but couldn't get my schedule to align with our favorites after several back and forths. So reached out to this one on a whim. I couldn't find any reports on her after a brief search. Admittedly, I didn't put a lot of time into it so, someone may have reported on her before. Anyway, took a shot and she answered relatively quickly. Set something up immediately for her in call in the Cape. Pics are accurate and just might be better in person. Laid back, nice lady. Her apartment is small but she makes it work. Although she didn't smoke while I was there, there was a strong cigarette smell in the place. I don't smoke so I may be a little more sensitive to the cigarette odor than others. I grew up in a house of smokers so, I wasn't bothered by the cigarette smell. Although, I did leave with the smoke smell in my clothes. Straight to the shower when I got home. LOL.

    We got comfortable and started with bbj into covered cg and a handful of small natural c's. They were very nice. Finished in doggy, (she said it was her favorite position) and the view was very nice too! Hygiene was great. Overall, good experience and I would repeat again when the favorites are not available. $. 50 hhr. Didn't ask about qv or hourly rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/618382977380

  8. #17848

    Joshua Falken and Others

    Joshua Falken was the Poet Laureate of the hobby and his posts were mostly on Daytona and Orlando Forums. I would read them with great interest because not only were they incredibly descriptive but tremendously informative as well! After reading his posts and reviews I felt like jumping in my car and driving to meet one of his favorites! In fact, years ago we would carry on conversations about top notch providers via PMs! I miss his wisdom and poetry and would marvel at his insights of sexual activities! BTW, when I started reading the Forum it was back in 2004-2005 and for many years after until its short demise and then reemergence as a place to share about sexual experiences and recommendations for providers! My heroes were RoadWarrior2, Erickson73, Hodar, Bonerific and believe it or not still very much active, JayJayTwo! I miss them and every once in awhile I run into a provider who remembers them with fondness! Cheers! As Sir Falken used to say!

  9. #17847

    Sensational Shayla

    I've been sitting here in front of my computer for well over an hour trying to figure out how best to describe my wonderful dream with Shayla and honestly I am at a loss for words. It's not because I don't have a million wonderful thoughts about my recent dream with Shayla but because I just don't have the creative penmanship to put those thoughts into sentences to do Shayla justice. Where's Sir Faulken when you need him? For some of you newer members that last sentence was an ode to one of the greatest storytellers this site has ever had and I wish I had his witty poetry to describe the evening events. Maybe the best thing I can do is share a few pics and let you all use your own imaginations.

    I highly recommend Shayla to all you distinguished gentleman on here and it's my opinion that behind that sexy little body of hers lies one of the most intriguing and captivating minds from the coolest chick I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Check the Urban Dictionary it will describe Shayla way better than I can. 😉.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1965.jpg‎   IMG_1962.jpg‎   IMG_1951.jpg‎   IMG_1942.jpg‎  

  10. #17846

    Don't ever stop Willie

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, my aim is always to report honestly on my experiences with professional providers, make recommendations and occasionally help out the ones I like with either helping out as a gatekeeper or sharing contact information with my fellow mongers! Do I behave like a White Knight? Unequivocally, yes! But if one is going to be enthusiastic about an experience with a provider because she provides great service at a fair price, then I'm guilty as charged! I was just upset that mongers who were begging me for her number and then she goes to the expense of getting an in call is subjected to no shows and last minute cancellations! I'm sorry that's just plain rude and certainly not acceptable behavior from the "naughty boys" ! I do understand that maybe making plans to see a top notch provider is not something you do, to each his own! Am I verbose when discussing or describing my adventures and experiences? Absolutely! Meanwhile, I will just keep doing what I'm doing until I can't do it no more and believe me it is coming soon! BTW, Lady NV was a great time but after she used me to make some fast money, she has quickly disappeared! And so goes the hobby! Cheers!
    Even when you done being able to be a naughty boy I would encourage you to remain a part of this forum. This is about information so that each individual can make choices that benefit them and keep them safe. I've recently experienced some frustrating communications with some very excited and enthusiastic members looking for opportunities to meet some of Brevard's best talent and although I understand the difficulties for some members to be able to plan their hobby time accordingly I would just say that the best ladies can become frustrated with failed expectations.

  11. #17845

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Evening my brothers. My simple question is, do you prefer STG or Tryst for your hobby? While I'm not rich I do well. Ultimately, I'm just looking for 2 or 3 go too's again. 10 year's ago I had a few that were my go too's. 2 are retired now and 1 has passed. Raven in MI, Zoey is deceased, and the other I only remember her real name. Description (petite blonde with scars on her stomach). Again I'm not a rich guy, I just like quality. I'm looking more on Tryst and have my eyes set on Shayla. She seems like from the reviews, that she would be a perfect go too. I'm just asking if why'all agree Tryst is better quality. Seems like it to me. Thank you for your input. Of course I'll share my experiences. Night brothers.
    Is an absolute yes. Go see her if you can. And Beachrunner is right. You don't need anything other than this site once you get established.

  12. #17844
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, my aim is always to report honestly on my experiences with professional providers, make recommendations and occasionally help out the ones I like with either helping out as a gatekeeper or sharing contact information with my fellow mongers! Do I behave like a White Knight? Unequivocally, yes! But if one is going to be enthusiastic about an experience with a provider because she provides great service at a fair price, then I'm guilty as charged! I was just upset that mongers who were begging me for her number and then she goes to the expense of getting an in call is subjected to no shows and last minute cancellations! I'm sorry that's just plain rude and certainly not acceptable behavior from the "naughty boys" ! I do understand that maybe making plans to see a top notch provider is not something you do, to each his own! Am I verbose when discussing or describing my adventures and experiences? Absolutely! Meanwhile, I will just keep doing what I'm doing until I can't do it no more and believe me it is coming soon! BTW, Lady NV was a great time but after she used me to make some fast money, she has quickly disappeared! And so goes the hobby! Cheers!
    I would have scheduled with her but had already hooked up with Xina on Sunday and I am barely walking still!

  13. #17843
    I'm with this, if I have to plan days in advance I'm out, I don't have time for all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, thanks for the help you've thrown my way. With that out of the way.

    I'm not speaking for everyone here, but I don't set up dates in the future. That sounds like a commitment. If I'm going to commit, I'd go ahead and just get married. I hit providers up when the opportunity arises. Just cause she doesn't have dates set up the next day doesn't mean they're not going to hit her up. I got NV's number from you and it took me a few days to reach out. I don't scratch an itch unless it's there is all I'm saying. If she's the very best this hobby, she shouldn't even telling you to advertise for her.

    I'm sure you're very well respected in this circle due to your contributions to the forum, and I'm probably going to get slack from other members, but stop falling in love with this girls.

  14. #17842

    Commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, thanks for the help you've thrown my way. With that out of the way.

    I'm not speaking for everyone here, but I don't set up dates in the future. That sounds like a commitment. If I'm going to commit, I'd go ahead and just get married. I hit providers up when the opportunity arises. Just cause she doesn't have dates set up the next day doesn't mean they're not going to hit her up. I got NV's number from you and it took me a few days to reach out. I don't scratch an itch unless it's there is all I'm saying. If she's the very best this hobby, she shouldn't even telling you to advertise for her.

    I'm sure you're very well respected in this circle due to your contributions to the forum, and I'm probably going to get slack from other members, but stop falling in love with this girls.
    First and foremost, my aim is always to report honestly on my experiences with professional providers, make recommendations and occasionally help out the ones I like with either helping out as a gatekeeper or sharing contact information with my fellow mongers! Do I behave like a White Knight? Unequivocally, yes! But if one is going to be enthusiastic about an experience with a provider because she provides great service at a fair price, then I'm guilty as charged! I was just upset that mongers who were begging me for her number and then she goes to the expense of getting an in call is subjected to no shows and last minute cancellations! I'm sorry that's just plain rude and certainly not acceptable behavior from the "naughty boys" ! I do understand that maybe making plans to see a top notch provider is not something you do, to each his own! Am I verbose when discussing or describing my adventures and experiences? Absolutely! Meanwhile, I will just keep doing what I'm doing until I can't do it no more and believe me it is coming soon! BTW, Lady NV was a great time but after she used me to make some fast money, she has quickly disappeared! And so goes the hobby! Cheers!

  15. #17841

    Let me mediate. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that you guys are not trying to set up a date with Xina? WTF? Mongers begging me for her contact information and she tells me that she has no confirmed appointments tomorrow? That's unbelievable! Xina is without a doubt the very best in the hobby IMHO!
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, thanks for the help you've thrown my way. With that out of the way.

    I'm not speaking for everyone here, but I don't set up dates in the future. That sounds like a commitment. If I'm going to commit, I'd go ahead and just get married. I hit providers up when the opportunity arises. Just cause she doesn't have dates set up the next day doesn't mean they're not going to hit her up. I got NV's number from you and it took me a few days to reach out. I don't scratch an itch unless it's there is all I'm saying. If she's the very best this hobby, she shouldn't even telling you to advertise for her.

    I'm sure you're very well respected in this circle due to your contributions to the forum, and I'm probably going to get slack from other members, but stop falling in love with this girls.
    Since I know both Willie and Asian pretty well I think it's safe to safe that there's no harm or foul here. Nothing wrong with wanting to scratch your itch whenever you want to and with whomever you want to Asian and just because someone has a incall doesn't mean you have to go see them. At the same time nothing wrong with a little PSA to let people know that one of the top ladies has a incall for all those who have been asking for that information and then being a bit surprised that some of those same people aren't or can't reach out to make a appointment. I believe it's safe to say that my friend Asian has a pretty wide open opportunity to scratch his itches whenever he wants which is great for him and similar other members such as myself and a few others like SpaceCoast99 while other good friends like JayJayTwo and SitbacRelax may need a little heads up to help them get that itch scratch. Willie is just helping out some of the fine ladies who have treated him and a few others so well and that's what makes this forum great. Information is all it is so use it if you need to!

    (insert shameless plug) Speaking of information I believe the Wilde adventures of Shayla may be happening this evening through Friday so anyone interested can PM me for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape