Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 329 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 4927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4237

    One at GQ

    Saw her last week. Very pretty, probably early / mid 40's. She gave a pretty good massage, didn't mind roaming during and gave some giggles here and there.

    Her post massage game is on point. Lots of kissing and sensual touching, great BJ and then took a pounding like a champ. Love the tallent they have coming through GQ the last several months!

  2. #4236

    Hotel Asians

    I'll let the screen shots speak for themselves you guys can take the information contained within and do what you wish. The person on the other end of the line scheduler whoever man woman doesn't matter. If your trying to visit the asian girls with ads on skip those 11 numbers all go to the same old ass ugly women and the person on the other end got all pissy when they found out I had reached out to multiple numbers and made threats etc. 213 number 209 number the 518 number the 410 number the 423 number the 208 number are all the same person as far as I can tell all give the same address the same rates etc. The screen shot is the conversation I had with one of them I scrubbed full number but you can be assured it's one of the ones listed above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250406_004322_Sideline.jpg‎  

  3. #4235

    Pine

    Called ahead and got an appointment. 'Kimberly' answered the door and had perfect english. She wanted to check my I'd which was odd, no one has ever doubted my age before. Kimblerly is a solid 5. 4/10 but has some pretty big naturals. It was 100 for hour which was pretty steep I think. This did include a table shower that I had to request.

    Massage was pretty good, she was very talkative and easy to talk to.

    On the flip she asked "Massage?" I said yes and she went straight to GFE HE, I asked for BJ and got told no. I asked for FS, got told no. I asked for Russian and got told no. But it was a good HJ. Only issue is that she smelled like old cigarettes.

    She didn't ask for a tip til I was almost out the door, and requested 60.

    Meh. Wouldn't really bother with it again.

  4. #4234

    GQ First Timer

    I finally made my first visit to GQ a few days ago. It was as advertised. A nice visit with Lilly. Soft skin and fabulous breasts!

    I'm old with performance issues, ESPECIALLY covered. But she hung tough with me and got the job done, although she got tired and took a quick break at a very crucial time. But that was the result of my problem, not hers. Met the new girl, One. Seemed nice, of course. But I prefer petite, which she is not.

    Is Pinkie still at GQ? If so, I'll request next time.

    I live to the North and it's a long haul to Dalton for me. GaGa more convenient. I wish talent there would improve.

  5. #4233

    It's only overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeTN  [View Original Post]
    GAGA is way over priced! Stopped going after Lee left.

    GQ also over priced!

    K stone. Just gross!

    Royal hit or miss.
    If you pay it. Draw a line in the sand. Don't pay more than what is standard. Trust me these girls won't let you walk. They will back down.

  6. #4232

    Pine

    Pine has an older lady. Never got FS, but she does give a really good massage. Her tease game is out of this world!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    GQ Seems to be the best option right now, talent seems off the charts.

    K-Stone is the same gamble, last time I was there only the granny candy was available.

    Pine? I haven't been yet but anyone got some info?

    GaGa.

    So its pretty clear Gaga has still not recovered from the loss of Lee but does anyone have an update on how things are going there?

  7. #4231

    Imo

    GAGA is way over priced! Stopped going after Lee left.

    GQ also over priced!

    K stone. Just gross!

    Royal hit or miss.

  8. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1239  [View Original Post]
    What's the best AMP in the area for HE only? Don't need full service. Struggling to find one that will only do HE. Any info on this? Thanks.
    Only a couple in Chattanooga area.

    Hixson and fort O.

  9. #4229
    Being that you only have one post, I'd do some research through the thread and see what you come up with. Most people aren't going to respond to you if you don't have any skin in the game (you aren't a senior member). There's very very slim AMPs in Chattanooga that dream of what you are asking about and being that you aren't a senior member and don't have any reviews yourself, I don't believe anyone will be giving up their sources. My best advice would be to go out and try a couple of places yourself and come back to report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1239  [View Original Post]
    What's the best AMP in the area for HE only? Don't need full service. Struggling to find one that will only do HE. Any info on this? Thanks.

  10. #4228

    HE only

    What's the best AMP in the area for HE only? Don't need full service. Struggling to find one that will only do HE. Any info on this? Thanks.

  11. #4227

    Gaga Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    GQ Seems to be the best option right now, talent seems off the charts.

    K-Stone is the same gamble, last time I was there only the granny candy was available.

    Pine? I haven't been yet but anyone got some info?

    GaGa.

    So its pretty clear Gaga has still not recovered from the loss of Lee but does anyone have an update on how things are going there?
    Since Naomi left Gaga has been dry in my opinion. However, I was informed today that new talent has arrived and more new talent will arrive Wednesday. Haven't had a chance to try it out but will report back once I do.

  12. #4226

    Current Scene Updates

    GQ Seems to be the best option right now, talent seems off the charts.

    K-Stone is the same gamble, last time I was there only the granny candy was available.

    Pine? I haven't been yet but anyone got some info?

    GaGa.

    So its pretty clear Gaga has still not recovered from the loss of Lee but does anyone have an update on how things are going there?

  13. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    I wonder with all these reviews if Lilly would be up for just a Russian. Not FS. What damage would be ok,? Ideas PM if why'all need too.
    I would say once you're a regular all that can be negotiated. She's great at it though. She gave me a sample and it was nice.

  14. #4224

    Lilly

    I wonder with all these reviews if Lilly would be up for just a Russian. Not FS. What damage would be ok,? Ideas PM if why'all need too.

  15. #4223

    Saturday at GQ and it had been awhile

    The Madame was very nice to me. She introduced me to one tall, very beautiful took me back there and gave me an amazing shower. She then gave me a rather rough massage which I really didn't enjoy, but that's not what we're there for. On the flip, she gave me one amazing blowjob. And I will say this, and I hate to say it, but I pounded that girl. They brought in Lily after that she was a tad older, but had a big breast. I want to go see her next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape