Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23411

    Your Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Could you share WAP digits. Her ad is down, that's after you ask her, I'm interested in seeing her. Thank you.
    Errors:

    The following errors occurred with your submission.

    Masw980 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

  2. #23410
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. She is allot rougher in looks than her pictures. Road hard and put away wet. She wasn't my cup of tea once I saw her. Be advised, don't expect what you see in the pictures.
    You have that right. I saw her a few months ago down near Kalamazoo. Those pics are from a good day likely 10 years and 30+ pounds ago. She is nice enough but definitely not like the pics.

  3. #23409

    Wap

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Could you share WAP digits. Her ad is down, that's after you ask her, I'm interested in seeing her. Thank you.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/641815480436

  4. #23408

    Wap

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Saw Exotic Beauty Friday night: good coms, she was clean, smart, cute and 100% sober. She's a little chubby which I don't mind but she'd be really really sexy if she dropped 10 to 15 lbs. This was my first time seeing her so I asked if she could massage me for a few minutes. She obliged and after five minutes, flipped me over for a BBBJ (good eye contact and good pressure); she asked if I wanted to do her from behind. I said sure so she put a cover on me and. After she got her dog to calm down. Went at it. She is very sweet, soft and smooth- with a tight kitty. The only drawback was she lacked the "freaky" or PSE I always find enjoyable. $1 for SS. Will repeat and may make her a regular.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/302647474916

    Saw WAP two weeks ago in her incall in Otsego. Good comms and good energy. I think she has a pretty good sex drive. Was watching porn and masturbating when I walked in. Very wet, good taste and smell, & wide open menu. Started with head & finished bb on her kitty. Will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/806271434846

    Saw Dirty Little Secret a month ago in Wyoming. Nice enough but just didn't feel it with her. She seemed a little sluggish- not sure what from. BBBJ, cfs - $ won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/604106958073
    Could you share WAP digits. Her ad is down, that's after you ask her, I'm interested in seeing her. Thank you.

  5. #23407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by RedShirt2814  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/564041442339

    I googled the number and it came up with a Miss Lainey. She has decent reviews. Is this the same chick though?
    It certainly is Lainey. Staying at decent hotel on the north side of holland.

  6. #23406

    Yes

    Yes, that's Lainey. Currently back in Holland.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedShirt2814  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/564041442339

    I googled the number and it came up with a Miss Lainey. She has decent reviews. Is this the same chick though?

  7. #23405

    A few quick reviews

    Saw Exotic Beauty Friday night: good coms, she was clean, smart, cute and 100% sober. She's a little chubby which I don't mind but she'd be really really sexy if she dropped 10 to 15 lbs. This was my first time seeing her so I asked if she could massage me for a few minutes. She obliged and after five minutes, flipped me over for a BBBJ (good eye contact and good pressure); she asked if I wanted to do her from behind. I said sure so she put a cover on me and. After she got her dog to calm down. Went at it. She is very sweet, soft and smooth- with a tight kitty. The only drawback was she lacked the "freaky" or PSE I always find enjoyable. $1 for SS. Will repeat and may make her a regular.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/302647474916

    Saw WAP two weeks ago in her incall in Otsego. Good comms and good energy. I think she has a pretty good sex drive. Was watching porn and masturbating when I walked in. Very wet, good taste and smell, & wide open menu. Started with head & finished bb on her kitty. Will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/806271434846

    Saw Dirty Little Secret a month ago in Wyoming. Nice enough but just didn't feel it with her. She seemed a little sluggish- not sure what from. BBBJ, cfs - $ won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/604106958073

  8. #23404

    Looking for mature with experience

    I've been around a LONG time, but don't play often. I go back to Hotwoods, Scorps, etc.

    Back in for a bit.

    For me attitude is everything- lets have some fun. I saw CJ nine months or so ago, awesome. But I'm really looking for a mature that knows how to work it. UTR or PM is fine- I treat people with respect, and am just looking for a god time again. Any help? TIA!

  9. #23403

    Who is this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/564041442339

    I googled the number and it came up with a Miss Lainey. She has decent reviews. Is this the same chick though?

  10. #23402

    Sunshine

    Newer to the scene, her location was near 131 and lenoard st. I hadn't seen her and I was in town to pick something up so I gave her a shout. She sucks at giving driving directions. Her BBBJ needs work. Plenty wet just not great. A little bigger than her Pics. The bottom pics is closest to what she looks like in the face currently. If I have never seen anyone before I always go for a BBBJ to look over a womans hygiene I can't say I smelled anything but her clothes stayed on. I don't think I would see her again as of now. Ad clearly states tell me where to take it and she refused to have cim. Not worth the franklin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/487664467816
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250330_142106_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  11. #23401
    Wants deposit. To quote Nancy Reagan: "Just say No".

    Quote Originally Posted by NardBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sluttymommie

    Hello gentlemen, Just checking to see if anyone has ever seen this young lady? Give me any information you could would be fantastic. No phone number had to contact directly through tryst. Did that but haven't received any reply back. There are a few other reviews for a Stormie but all the links are dead so there's no way to compare.

  12. #23400

    Stormie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sluttymommie

    Hello gentlemen, Just checking to see if anyone has ever seen this young lady? Give me any information you could would be fantastic. No phone number had to contact directly through tryst. Did that but haven't received any reply back. There are a few other reviews for a Stormie but all the links are dead so there's no way to compare.

  13. #23399

    Stacey

    Nice lady. She is allot rougher in looks than her pictures. Road hard and put away wet. She wasn't my cup of tea once I saw her. Be advised, don't expect what you see in the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/714199676364

    Reached out. This is Stacey. Anyone know any deets? Might have to TOFTT and head towards Plainfield.

  14. #23398

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MidTown  [View Original Post]
    This is probably a slim chance, but has anyone seen Tiny today and might be able to message me her room number. I just drove over an hour to see her. She gave me her address. Communication was good the whole way here. She even called me when I was about half way here. When I call it goes straight to voicemail now. And not just from the number I initially contacted her from. Maybe her phone died? I have the address where she's staying just need the room number. I figured I try one last thing before I drive all the way back home.
    MidTown, Give me a private message here, I have / need some info on Tiny. Bottum.

  15. #23397

    Pof

    Quote Originally Posted by MidTown  [View Original Post]
    This is probably a slim chance, but has anyone seen Tiny today and might be able to message me her room number. I just drove over an hour to see her. She gave me her address. Communication was good the whole way here. She even called me when I was about half way here. When I call it goes straight to voicemail now. And not just from the number I initially contacted her from. Maybe her phone died? I have the address where she's staying just need the room number. I figured I try one last thing before I drive all the way back home.
    See someone else. Ton of talent in GR. Couple diamonds in the rough too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape