Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23396

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/714199676364

    Reached out. This is Stacey. Anyone know any deets? Might have to TOFTT and head towards Plainfield.
    Check Kalamazoo. I think there are plenty of reviews of her. She was not reviewed well and why I did see her there.

  2. #23395

    Tiny

    This is probably a slim chance, but has anyone seen Tiny today and might be able to message me her room number. I just drove over an hour to see her. She gave me her address. Communication was good the whole way here. She even called me when I was about half way here. When I call it goes straight to voicemail now. And not just from the number I initially contacted her from. Maybe her phone died? I have the address where she's staying just need the room number. I figured I try one last thing before I drive all the way back home.

  3. #23394
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/714199676364

    Reached out. This is Stacey. Anyone know any deets? Might have to TOFTT and head towards Plainfield.
    Any word? Inquiring minds want to know. .

  4. #23393
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Figured out her area code is KZoo & she's been around forever. Good search results over there.
    She is a nice lady her incall in Kalamazoo is not awesome at all. Hotel I'm sure will be better. Make up hides face tattoo. And in general she just seemed tired when I saw her, having said that it was two years ago in Kalamazoo. Maybe things have gotten better.

    She really is a nice lady though.

    Stay safe. JK.

  5. #23392

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have a link.

    She's a UTR.
    Ok thank you for letting me know.

  6. #23391

    Temperance

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her link?
    She doesn't have a link.

    She's a UTR.

  7. #23390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Stupid me. Area Code is Kzoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/714199676364

    Reached out. This is Stacey. Anyone know any deets? Might have to TOFTT and head towards Plainfield.
    Figured out her area code is KZoo & she's been around forever. Good search results over there.

  8. #23389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    I'm a sucker for the mature ones. Details on Stacey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/714199676364

    Reached out. This is Stacey. Anyone know any deets? Might have to TOFTT and head towards Plainfield.

  9. #23388

    Wet an juicy & stay ready

    Not sure of her name but was wondering if anyone has a review on her or can say she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/456788980508

  10. #23387
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Who's your KZOO UTR? I'd like to meet I'm in KZOO.
    I will ask if I can share sir. JK.

  11. #23386

    Chocolate dropp

    New to here and seen some mixed reviews. I seen chocolate dropp and was wondering if anyone could say it's legit or just a scam trying to get some quick off someone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/949825057157

  12. #23385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was the provider formerly known as Brooke Vegas.

    Anyone confirm?
    I asked. It's her.

  13. #23384

    Kzoo utr??

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Your welcome, dumpster fire is why I now play in GR.

    In all of Kalamazoo there is one I will see nowadays and she is Very UTR. Gr has many more quality options.

    Stay safe. JK.
    Who's your KZOO UTR? I'd like to meet I'm in KZOO.

  14. #23383

    Reviews? Not sure of her name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/377952750760

    She has a lot of posts, anyone review her. Not sure of her name.

  15. #23382

    Dunno

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/011473623938

    She looks great. Reverse pic & number give nada. Is this the same Kate from previous theft reviews?
    I contacted her, agreed on a time gave vague directions to location, then crickets. Not sure if she is legit or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape