Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15696

    EmilyDMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad come up every few weeks on Tryst, her prices seems reasonable and I don't see anything about a deposit or anything else that sets off alarm bells.

    Has anyone ever paid her a visit? I'm wondering if she's legitimate (the last time she was in town, I texted her but didn't get a reply), if her photos are real, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emilydmv
    I was curious about her as well, and like you, she did not respond when I tried to contact. She has a couple of reviews on ThEotheRsite from 2023, which seems to me evidence that she's real, but I'm not interested enough to waste a lot of time chasing her down.

  2. #15695
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to argue, especially since I've never met her, but that picture of her in blue is the same picture that was in her ad when I talked to her which was at least a year ago. Hopefully someone else can confirm either way.
    You know, I might be thinking of the "break me in girl". If I saw the pic, I would recognize her.

  3. #15694
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to argue, but I recall TMB girl being in her 30's. Maybe I have them mixed up.
    I'm not going to argue, especially since I've never met her, but that picture of her in blue is the same picture that was in her ad when I talked to her which was at least a year ago. Hopefully someone else can confirm either way.

  4. #15693

    Has anyone seen EmilyDMV

    I've seen this girl's ad come up every few weeks on Tryst, her prices seems reasonable and I don't see anything about a deposit or anything else that sets off alarm bells.

    Has anyone ever paid her a visit? I'm wondering if she's legitimate (the last time she was in town, I texted her but didn't get a reply), if her photos are real, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emilydmv

  5. #15692
    Don't want to argue, but I recall TMB girl being in her 30's. Maybe I have them mixed up.

  6. #15691

    Has anyone seen Jenn recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    Has anyone seen Jenn recently?

  7. #15690

    Touch my butt girl link

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    This is touch my butt girl. Normally outcall only, but this ad says incall.
    Jenn is the girl that used to go by Natasha a few years back.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/775592360233

  8. #15689

    Touch my butt girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    This is touch my butt girl. Normally outcall only, but this ad says incall.
    Jenn is the girl that used to go by Natasha a few years back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250329_221521_Opera.jpg‎  

  9. #15688

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    No, that is not.

  10. #15687
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    Touch my butt girl is done she ended up getting a stalker.

  11. #15686
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it is not.
    Maybe she's "touch my balls" girl!!

  12. #15685

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear2021  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Xena is still around?
    She's around, but seems to post very sporadically. She used to have ads several times a week, whereas now she turns up on STG about once a month. So I'm guessing she either mostly sees a steady stream of regulars, or else has some other source of income and just doesn't need to do this very much any more, but who knows.

  13. #15684
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    Pretty sure it is not.

  14. #15683

    Jen

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?

  15. #15682
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyCake1  [View Original Post]
    She responded to my double list ad. No phone number but chatted via telegram. Eastside Madison. She gave me a full menu of options. Did not see her but wondering if anyone has any reviews.
    Tried to upload pic but can't see it. Need Here and any help is appreciated with this useful but antiquated website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250327_175318_933.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape