Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 368 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4678

    BEB BlueEyedBaby

    She's posting again in Saginaw, outcall only. Anyone seen, or is familiar with that site?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-3775085-Blue+eyed+baby+?fbclid=IwY2 xjawJcnQRleHRuA2 FlbQIxMAABHW-a4 URzODftwP7 wHHqJ5 xazXokCRMsgyjkD_8 d3 M-ZVRb3 F-gP3-GeiEQ_aem_KC4 HxYCOmAZ_B9 zhZXarYA.

    https://www.kittyads.com/BLUEEYEDBABY1225

  2. #4677

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker9666  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen Amy. Had a decent time with her. She has a small pussy so she likes smaller guys. Ate her out and seems to enjoy it, did mish and doggy. All in all a good time. Glad I wasn't headed home after as she is 420 friendly. Will repeat.
    This Amy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/638905279376

    By the sir pizza?

  3. #4676

    The MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Estreeter  [View Original Post]
    She posted today. I've also enjoyed my time with her in the past. Glad to see she's back posting.
    She never answered my message after she started posting again. But I noticed she hasn't been posting as often as she used to. I wanted to see her again bad, but I just couldn't go to that hotel in holt by the QD. Too many people might recognize my whip. Have you been able to communicate with her?

  4. #4675

    Only Fans Subscription Required

    Said she was available but to meet you have to subscribe first to her OF page. I did not so never got to step two of finding out if she's actually available or not.

  5. #4674

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by Doit27  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe the first one is real. I've seen her posting in multiple cities too far apart at the same time. I've called and texted many times and never an answer or reply.

  6. #4673

  7. #4672

    Laingsburg Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHelloThere  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text two days ago and she hasn't responded.
    I reached out to Selina. She didn't have (provide) many details but she did tell me that Tina is in jail for 25 days. Based on comments from others, I'd guss that she still has 2-3 weeks left.

  8. #4671

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHelloThere  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text two days ago and she hasn't responded.
    Same, no responce and not like her at all.

  9. #4670

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Sasha has consistently advertised daily on STG for months and months but has disappeared for over a week now plus is not responding to communications--also pretty unusual for her. Hopefully just a temp vacay as, like others are saying, she is about as reliable and agreeable as you can get in this hobby.
    She posted today. I've also enjoyed my time with her in the past. Glad to see she's back posting.

  10. #4669

    Tina, M. I. A.

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact with tina of Langsburg lately? Text last week and said she was going into court. Have not heard from her since.
    I sent her a text two days ago and she hasn't responded.

  11. #4668

    Dropped out of sight

    Quote Originally Posted by Banker33  [View Original Post]
    She's my go to for a quick SS appointment when I have little time and others are flaking. She's cool, like to fuck and really gets into it. We usually make each other nut like twice in a single SS session. Not a clock watcher. As said, only minor issue is that is often is pretty bad incalls as she typically finds a place and lives there for a bit.

    Happy Hunting!
    Sasha has consistently advertised daily on STG for months and months but has disappeared for over a week now plus is not responding to communications--also pretty unusual for her. Hopefully just a temp vacay as, like others are saying, she is about as reliable and agreeable as you can get in this hobby.

  12. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker9666  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a half dozen times, all were good except last time. Was hitting it behind for 5 min or so, I ask her to ride me and as I pulled out condom was covered with blood. That was not my issue, she went to bathroom as I was jacking myself ready to keep going and she tells me her mom is on her way up and I need to leave. Said she would give me a deal next time. Waited out in parking lot a bit and no sighting of her mom. No idea what was up. Her new location is out of my way anyway.
    I avoid her at all costs. She's weird.

  13. #4666

    Dome=DATY

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    What is done?
    Slurp up the ball gravy from Jizzneyland.

  14. #4665

    Dome / Head

    Slurp up the ball gravy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    What is done?

  15. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFunLife  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info or a link? I want to take a shot. Will leave a review as well.
    She takes down her posts when not working. Looked back when she posted a few days ago and it's gone. Lists as sexy redhead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape