Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 366 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5484
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.
    Great contribution and the reason all of us to take this as an example to contribute positively in this forum.

  2. #4688

    Great reporting- thanks monger bros

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to JonJon, had an appointment with Ella bright and early this AM. She's not your hottie, but her service to me is outstanding! Decent massage, extras were amazing! No table shower at the new spa, standup that can fit 2! After the massage and extras, went to the shower and Ella came in too! She scrubbed me with the soap to get all the oil off. I got out and dried myself, she continued to shower herself. Once we got back to the room, I was getting dry and about to put my clothes on, and she said you want rd 2? I was like let's go! She said we have 7 minutes, she dropped down to her knees and started sucking to get me hard, then she got the hat and put it on, she jumped on the table with her ass up, and I went to town in k9, she's really flexible! About 5 minutes of pumping, exploded in the bag, no shower she said times was up, she wiped me down with her spray bottle of mouth wash and a hot towel! She did tell me that Relax and Restore have the same owner. Great visit, same pricing as Relax.
    Between this and JonJons initial "investigative" reporting- fantastic couple of reports! Thanks guys. If accurate- sounds like the owners knew a good thing and made the right decision to keep her in the rotation.
    Was pretty easy to secure an appt and make sure it was Ella (I still haven’t had chance to meet her)? Looks like I need to head to Roselle soon.

  3. #4687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Ella

    Thanks to JonJon, had an appointment with Ella bright and early this AM. She's not your hottie, but her service to me is outstanding! Decent massage, extras were amazing! No table shower at the new spa, standup that can fit 2! After the massage and extras, went to the shower and Ella came in too! She scrubbed me with the soap to get all the oil off. I got out and dried myself, she continued to shower herself. Once we got back to the room, I was getting dry and about to put my clothes on, and she said you want rd 2? I was like let's go! She said we have 7 minutes, she dropped down to her knees and started sucking to get me hard, then she got the hat and put it on, she jumped on the table with her ass up, and I went to town in k9, she's really flexible! About 5 minutes of pumping, exploded in the bag, no shower she said times was up, she wiped me down with her spray bottle of mouth wash and a hot towel! She did tell me that Relax and Restore have the same owner. Great visit, same pricing as Relax.

  4. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.
    That's Breaking News in our sport. Good work JonJon! I recognize that you followed through on your commitment to our community. Cheers.

  5. #4685

    Ella

    Yes, Ella from Relax. I assume standard pricing, I gave her 2. 5 up front since I was given first at new store.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Is it Elle or Ella? Formerly used to "Relax" correct?
    Are donations pretty standard?

  6. #4684

    Ella?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.
    Is it Elle or Ella? Formerly used to "Relax" correct?
    Are donations pretty standard?
    Last edited by BassMan1989; 03-28-25 at 22:30. Reason: Add text

  7. #4683

    Elle

    Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.

  8. #4682

    Green Spa in Oakbrook Terrace

    I had struck out at a couple of my regular places so stopped by Green. Got set up with a "new gal" Amy. Informed me I would appreciate her talents. She was a little taller and stockier than my taste. Her massage style can handle soft, regular, and firm. I like soft and she did a good job with the session. Would give her a 7. Roaming was tolerated. Once she cleaned me up I asked for time and she said about 10 minutes. I had just threw out my back lifting buckets of mulch for my yard and could not really stand straight. She proceeded to work out my back. Was tolerable to painful. She was patient and waited till I was ready to proceed. Long story, she was magnificent and popped my back and I left with no pain. Couple days later and there is no back pain and bending / stretching no discomfort. Not saying she was a magician but did just what I needed. Don't think fluent English but we communicated well. Definitely worth looking up.

  9. #4681

    Carson

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstunt  [View Original Post]
    Don't think I've heard of Carson? Is this a new place?
    Used to be Sun I think? S. Eola, small shopping center next to pizza place.

  10. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Only one I might consider a spinner. Think her name is "Rose". I had different girl (little older) yesterday. Did't catch her name. But the several I've seen there are all about similar talents, Very enjoyable.

    $50 hhr.

    Have never done FS there. Only L1 - but I think covered L2 is on table.
    Don't think I've heard of Carson? Is this a new place?

  11. #4679

    Carsons

    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in Carson?

    Spinners?

    HH=$ or 1 Hr only?

    FS=$.

    Thanks.
    Only one I might consider a spinner. Think her name is "Rose". I had different girl (little older) yesterday. Did't catch her name. But the several I've seen there are all about similar talents, Very enjoyable.

    $50 hhr.

    Have never done FS there. Only L1 - but I think covered L2 is on table.

  12. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]

    About 90 minutes I got 2 calls from Relax (I use a Google voice # goes to an unused "xtra" email) - but at that time was enjoying a nice time at Carson Spa in Aurora. Just found it interesting relax called me twice LOL.
    Any recommendations in Carson?

    Spinners?

    HH=$ or 1 Hr only?

    FS=$.

    Thanks.

  13. #4677

    Interesting call from Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Fazecena  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm definitely down to do this bc I wanted to visit aswell.
    I had some time today out running errands, so called Relax around 3:30 pm and asked for Ella- "not working today" . I replied w disappointment and asked if she would be there Monday or Tuesday and response was no. And something I couldn't understand. So I asked who was there today- asked for kiKi or Mocha?

    "No. Vivi here now." I replied thanks and see you later (with no intention of going in).

    About 90 minutes I got 2 calls from Relax (I use a Google voice # goes to an unused "xtra" email) - but at that time was enjoying a nice time at Carson Spa in Aurora. Just found it interesting relax called me twice LOL.

  14. #4676

    Relax Cat Fights

    I and a couple others have mentioned rather loud "discussions" that sometime take place in the hall. Usually while you're getting undressed and have asked for whomever. It's interesting too. Because week before last I asked Eva / Ewa for Elle and she gave me a puzzled no one here by that name look. Now, Eva's tongue has been up my ass multiple times. She didn't like me asking for another rimmer (Anyway, I flipped my request for Vivi and she sent her right in.

  15. #4675

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a call and boycott would be a good step in getting a message across. I too was going to make a visit to experience her services next week. Unfortunately not anymore. Sounds like she was providing a necessary service and the other catty women were not happy, only thing to do is to limit their earnings to prove a point!
    Yeah I'm definitely down to do this bc I wanted to visit aswell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape