Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 5480
-
04-03-25 16:48 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 333Thanks
Have been wondering about them. Used to suck. I just hate that it's now next door to mom's & kids looking for used soccer shit & baseball bats at Play it Again Sports that's right next door!
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 14:00 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 213Garden Spa
On Ogden. Highly recommended. No fun zone for years. Times have change. Very nice facility with TS. Enjoyed Happy for the 2nd time in a few weeks. Good TS. Great massage with well done back walking. All covered extras are top notch. Short, nice shape. Enhanced C and yummy bubble butt. They need more biz since word isn't really out yet. Eager to please. Saw a taller girl Coco who I would try if I didn't enjoy Happy so much! 80 + 160.
-
04-03-25 11:43 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 265I agree with you. I'm not much of L1. But the few times I had L1 I gave only $50 or $60 for one hour, so I would say $80 is overpaying, but is your money and If you really like the girl, I guess will be fine to give her $80.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 10:34 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 1573Tipping
IMHO You can get away with tipping $40 if you didn't like the service, but they might be dissatisfied since they expect at least $50. Nowadays, $60 is pretty much the standard.
Originally Posted by Mongger
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 09:20 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 394That's walking distance to Pure. L2 always available, L3 rumored to be available.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt12
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 09:12 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 76Great thanks. I was just surprised l3. Usually l1 around there. Or that place with l3 69 year old lady. Great to have a new place to put in the rotation. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by ChicagoScott
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 00:51 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 224Inflation?
Am I the only one thinking that $80 for a standard L1 is being very generous? I have to admit that I've been opting for only L3 services for the past few years but every now and then I consider going back to a L1 only spa and I'd like to believe I can still get away with $40 for a 30 minute session or maybe $60 for an hour session. Am I still living in pre Covid days?
Originally Posted by ChicagoScott
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 23:26 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 333Sorry, I was lazy and just typed the old school abbreviations instead of calling it out. For anyone who doesn't know, this is at least how I know it.
L1 = Handjob, tip about $50-$80, depending how good the session was.
L2 = Blowjob, tip about $100-$120, depending how good it was.
L3 = Sex, tip about $140-$175, depending on how the teasing, blowjob, and overall session was.
The girls were pretty average AMP girls. One was taller, one was tiny. Both had nice tits.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt12
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 16:49 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 76Have to know more about this place. Level 3?? What did the girls look like. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChicagoScott
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 23:24 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 333Chimacra Spa
This is that new joint near Roosevelt & Midwest Road. Right next to a gaming place. Super small lot. The place is pretty great, obviously it's new, so everything is really nice. Oversized table shower, and super clean rooms. Very cozy. Couple girls there, didn't get names. Good massage, nice teasing, pretty standard L3 service.
-
03-30-25 15:05 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 135Ella
I appreciate the comments! I was actually laughing with the amount of responses and Dm's that I received. I don't typically make it out that way to often, more of a Chinatown monger myself. But I'll be sure to post more this way to help out when I can. Be safe! And remember to treat the girls nicely and with respect! My pet peeve is ones that think the MT's are just a piece of meat or less of a person.
-
03-29-25 13:50 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 388Great contribution and the reason all of us to take this as an example to contribute positively in this forum.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 13:42 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 345Great reporting- thanks monger bros
Between this and JonJons initial "investigative" reporting- fantastic couple of reports! Thanks guys. If accurate- sounds like the owners knew a good thing and made the right decision to keep her in the rotation.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
Was pretty easy to secure an appt and make sure it was Ella (I still haven’t had chance to meet her)? Looks like I need to head to Roselle soon.
-
03-29-25 13:23 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 108Ella
Thanks to JonJon, had an appointment with Ella bright and early this AM. She's not your hottie, but her service to me is outstanding! Decent massage, extras were amazing! No table shower at the new spa, standup that can fit 2! After the massage and extras, went to the shower and Ella came in too! She scrubbed me with the soap to get all the oil off. I got out and dried myself, she continued to shower herself. Once we got back to the room, I was getting dry and about to put my clothes on, and she said you want rd 2? I was like let's go! She said we have 7 minutes, she dropped down to her knees and started sucking to get me hard, then she got the hat and put it on, she jumped on the table with her ass up, and I went to town in k9, she's really flexible! About 5 minutes of pumping, exploded in the bag, no shower she said times was up, she wiped me down with her spray bottle of mouth wash and a hot towel! She did tell me that Relax and Restore have the same owner. Great visit, same pricing as Relax.
-
03-29-25 10:10 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 106That's Breaking News in our sport. Good work JonJon! I recognize that you followed through on your commitment to our community. Cheers.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





