Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 17013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14718

    Size?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    Visited this place down on 5th recently.

    First time there, got the most chunky chubby Asian woman I've ever had at these places. Undressed, laid down, and within 5 seconds of laying down she was greasing up my taint and stroking junior from underneath LOL I'm dead serious, within seconds.

    NO massage of any kind, not even pretending to give a massage. Literally straight to the point. Incredible.

    After 3-4 minutes of this I was ready to rock so she had me flip and went right to work. Squirted a little more oil and went straight to the backdoor, I think only one finger, and gave a spectacular ending with tits out and inch long nipples in my mouth. This was one of the funniest experiences I've ever had.

    No haggling, no begging, straight to the fun stuff without all the nonsense. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

    40 hhr.

    Standard tip.
    What size you you say her tits were? I've only been there once before awhile 2-3 years ago and provider was chunky.

  2. #14717

    Billingsley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChazU812  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers. I used to have contact info for the Billingsly gurls. I can't find it and have looked in the forum. 72 pages. I can't find it. Can someone DM me the phone number so I can get my Yellow fever cured this weekend. Thank you in ADVANCE.
    They advertise almost daily.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...b/506076418150

  3. #14716

    Contact info for billingsly

    Hello Mongers. I used to have contact info for the Billingsly gurls. I can't find it and have looked in the forum. 72 pages. I can't find it. Can someone DM me the phone number so I can get my Yellow fever cured this weekend. Thank you in ADVANCE.

  4. #14715

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird42  [View Original Post]
    Took my own advice and took one for the team blind and booked with Sky. The entire session was meh.

    Pros.

    -she's a total sweetheart. Very pleasant and asked throughout how I was etc.

    -communication. Good, consistent throughout. Gave directions to nearby then called to direct to house.

    - she's got a nice body (more on that below).

    Cons.

    - dog. It's locked up in the basement, but whined / barked literally the entire hour which killed the mood.

    - Preggo. She's pregnant. Not that far along, but definitely starting to show on her spinner body. She's also apparently still nursing other child, so she could pop milk out at any point pending what you're doing.

    - location. Ad says "Easton" which is a stretch. Was fine during day, but might be sketchy at night.

    Likely won't repeat given the cost, but if pregnant, ebony spinners are your thing, she's your gal. Extras on the table but did not partake or ask pricing.
    Thank you for the review. Appreciate the pros and cons and that greatly helps the decision process.

  5. #14714

    Sweet Smile

    Took my first trip to Sweet Smile. Had to ring the doorbell a few times. Was greeted by a round faced Chinese woman that looked to be in her late 30's. Average build, not thin, but not fat either. I'd rate face as a 5. She said her name was "Sheri". She took me back to the room, and yelled something down the hallway, and another female replied in Chinese. At first, just had drape pulled, but as several of my fellow mongers entered the establishment, she eventually closed the door to our room. I like that was an option. I was truly hoping for a decent massage and HE. Sheri basically just tickled my back and ass for about 20 minutes, all the while singing very loudly along with the Chinese music that was playing. At first it was sweet, but eventually became pretty distracting. What seemed like forever, she had me flip, and immediately asked if I Jr wanted attention. Naturally, being a Gentleman, I obliged LOL. She asked if I wanted her tits out, I said yes of course. She took out a decent set of B cups. She quickly asked how much I would tip. I said. 4 She smiled and began her performance. What she lacked in massage skills, she made up for it in the (twisty) end. Lots of hugs and kisses on the way out. It was a Monday night around 4 pm and the phone rang about 4 times while I was there, and at least 3 other fellers came in while I was there.

  6. #14713

    Massage Eden

    Visited this place down on 5th recently.

    First time there, got the most chunky chubby Asian woman I've ever had at these places. Undressed, laid down, and within 5 seconds of laying down she was greasing up my taint and stroking junior from underneath LOL I'm dead serious, within seconds.

    NO massage of any kind, not even pretending to give a massage. Literally straight to the point. Incredible.

    After 3-4 minutes of this I was ready to rock so she had me flip and went right to work. Squirted a little more oil and went straight to the backdoor, I think only one finger, and gave a spectacular ending with tits out and inch long nipples in my mouth. This was one of the funniest experiences I've ever had.

    No haggling, no begging, straight to the fun stuff without all the nonsense. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

    40 hhr.

    Standard tip.

  7. #14712

    Two pops

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Krystal a few times over the years and I know she does multiple pops if you do an hr session.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ubs-40790.html

    Any other girls who do multiple pops?
    Moon bay it's always offer good massage.

    Two different ladies there both older then 40.

    Average looking.

    Is Krystal still active? I know her old post is on rub rankings but I don't think she is active.

    She had great cans.

  8. #14711

    "Sky" link

    Yep. My B. Looks like she already updated her ad to remove the name. Pics / pricing the same.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ons-74288.html

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link?

  9. #14710

    Multiple Pops

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Krystal a few times over the years and I know she does multiple pops if you do an hr session.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ubs-40790.html

    Any other girls who do multiple pops?
    So farther back in this thread you will see a discussion on using Google Translate and asking for multiple pops. I tried that at 2 different AMPs, and it worked both times. I was sitting on the table with a towel draped over my lap when the girl came in to start- I had the translate words asking " I would like to come twice" in my phone and showed it to the girl each time. Both times their eyes got big and I said I would tip more holding up 7 fingers. Both times they hesitated then agreed. (One translated saying she thought I would be to tired but I assuered her I wouldn't so she went ahead. Success! I couldn't get the 2nd pop the 2nd time I tried this as I'm not the man I used to be. P.S. I did tip the girl the 7 as she made a great effort.

  10. #14709

    Campus view update?

    Anyone been recently to campus view? Asian Hollywood seems great, but I don't see myself providing all their verification requirements.

    I haven't heard from campus view yet and Hera is always difficult to reach.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #14708

    Asian Pro

    I haven't been there for about a year. I stopped by and nothing improved. Paid for 30 minutes and pushed out in 15 minutes. The mamasan is the same one and not a fan of her.

    I probably won't be back.

  12. #14707

    Irina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Krystal a few times over the years and I know she does multiple pops if you do an hr session.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ubs-40790.html

    Any other girls who do multiple pops?
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...417-34999.html

  13. #14706
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird42  [View Original Post]
    Took my own advice and took one for the team blind and booked with Sky. The entire session was meh.

    Pros.

    -she's a total sweetheart. Very pleasant and asked throughout how I was etc.

    -communication. Good, consistent throughout. Gave directions to nearby then called to direct to house.

    - she's got a nice body (more on that below).

    Cons.

    - dog. It's locked up in the basement, but whined / barked literally the entire hour which killed the mood.

    - Preggo. She's pregnant. Not that far along, but definitely starting to show on her spinner body. She's also apparently still nursing other child, so she could pop milk out at any point pending what you're doing.

    - location. Ad says "Easton" which is a stretch. Was fine during day, but might be sketchy at night.

    Likely won't repeat given the cost, but if pregnant, ebony spinners are your thing, she's your gal. Extras on the table but did not partake or ask pricing.
    Can you post a link?

  14. #14705

    Multiple Pops

    I've seen Krystal a few times over the years and I know she does multiple pops if you do an hr session.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ubs-40790.html

    Any other girls who do multiple pops?

  15. #14704

    Sky Appt

    Took my own advice and took one for the team blind and booked with Sky. The entire session was meh.

    Pros.

    -she's a total sweetheart. Very pleasant and asked throughout how I was etc.

    -communication. Good, consistent throughout. Gave directions to nearby then called to direct to house.

    - she's got a nice body (more on that below).

    Cons.

    - dog. It's locked up in the basement, but whined / barked literally the entire hour which killed the mood.

    - Preggo. She's pregnant. Not that far along, but definitely starting to show on her spinner body. She's also apparently still nursing other child, so she could pop milk out at any point pending what you're doing.

    - location. Ad says "Easton" which is a stretch. Was fine during day, but might be sketchy at night.

    Likely won't repeat given the cost, but if pregnant, ebony spinners are your thing, she's your gal. Extras on the table but did not partake or ask pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird42  [View Original Post]
    Did you, or anyone else have a run at it with Sky? She's pretty good on the comms, but couldn't find any concrete details from anyone.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape