Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1175
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #50

    Japanese girl starts tomorrow

    Site was updated and has a J-girl with upgrades available. I might see Kira or Mary again. Mary nice to talk to and has great naturals. Lulu fun and really into it. For those who like great service and great girls you should give it a shot. YMMV but it's better than the talent that's here I think. Be safe.

  2. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalavia  [View Original Post]
    I was told they just take a vocation till April 21st. Just like they posted on the website. I think they would be back.
    Looking on the website, I get it now. They put the message above the "111" girl's photo; that should really be at the top of the page somewhere. Or maybe put the message on all the girls, because the rest say "now", which adds to the confusion.

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonrocky84  [View Original Post]
    I am asking as well, agency isn't responding and when they did they cut off conversation saying no girls working for now and new ones canceled. Asked what happened and no reply.
    I'm hoping they're just doing their plan of moving to another city, as their trying to see what area gets them the most business. Instead of just shutting down all together.

  4. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Who told you this, someone who actually talked to them? Website says they're still here, but a guy here said they might be leaving in 10 ten days from the post, so like April 10.
    I am asking as well, agency isn't responding and when they did they cut off conversation saying no girls working for now and new ones canceled. Asked what happened and no reply.

  5. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonrocky84  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like Asian-hollywood.com team is no longer in Columbus? I have been told new girl (s) didn't come and existing Mary and Lulu are not available anymore.
    Who told you this, someone who actually talked to them? Website says they're still here, but a guy here said they might be leaving in 10 ten days from the post, so like April 10.

  6. #45

    No longer in the area?

    It sounds like Asian-hollywood.com team is no longer in Columbus? I have been told new girl (s) didn't come and existing Mary and Lulu are not available anymore.

  7. #44

    Depends on the girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    How many pops do you get? On the website it says 1 pop but I read in the reviews some of you guys are getting two.
    I got 2 because I was with 2 girls, I could have gotten a 3rd but I'm old. Some will let you get to for extra $. Depends on the girl and how you mesh. YMMV.

  8. #43

    Multiple Pops

    How many pops do you get? On the website it says 1 pop but I read in the reviews some of you guys are getting two.

  9. #42

    Mary and Lulu

    So I just got back and wanted to see / support the agency here. Mary is every bit of the pictures on site, lulu is super kinky and into it. I really like Mary she had a great beautiful face and gorgeous Milfy body. Lulu was nice and petite and great nipples and both had great asses for Asian girls. It's nothing new that wasn't reported but I did get a great double BBBJ and GFE session from both. Mary had great English and lulu was really enthusiastic. I would repeat for both. The place was clean and it seem to be a short stay Abnb. They move in another 10 days to stay safe and I don't blame them. Even if agencies and verification isn't your thing it's by far one of the better things we have here in Columbus. Indy and Kentucky has the k-agency, High-end escorts all have GPS, this is a goood thing for us mongers in our city we should take care of it and help it thrive. For the price and what you pay for great service and convenience. I've travel and said this plenty of times but it's nice to treat yourself to a good time and not worry about the travel. Hope this helps and stay safe.

  10. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    These girls are legit I can't believe people are complaining, good looking college age with reviews!
    Seriously yall lucky have something like this in Ohio. Be grateful, couple Asian agency in Midwest got shutdown. Just enjoy this closest type service you'll get similar in Chicago, NYC or LA.

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Again, it's not the org / agency that determines BB, it's the provider. Asian Hollywood had multiple women offering BB in the past, but again, it's on the girl if she wants to offer it or not. Usual going rate is a $ more for BB.
    These girls are legit I can't believe people are complaining, good looking college age with reviews!

  12. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So after reading a few reviews on the Ohio K Agency, it seems they are really nothing special to me since the reports are all about putting on a cover.

    From everything I have read on K agencies in LA / LV / ATL / Miami / NYC / Chicago, BB is the main reason people pay the higher than normal rate or local girls.

    If this Ohio agency offers that, it's not being mentioned in these reports.
    Again, it's not the org / agency that determines BB, it's the provider. Asian Hollywood had multiple women offering BB in the past, but again, it's on the girl if she wants to offer it or not. Usual going rate is a $ more for BB.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    If you get the 3 some, do the 2 girls interact with each other? That's always been my pet peeve, I'll get a 2 girl session, but they refuse to eat each other out, play with each other's pussies, hell, even kiss.
    I feel the same way. If I'm doing a duo, they need to be interacting. If not, then it's not any better than doing one, then the other. In fact, I would say it's a lot more to manage if they're not interacting, because you start to stretch yourself thin trying to interact with the both of them at once.

  14. #37
    If you get the 3 some, do the 2 girls interact with each other? That's always been my pet peeve, I'll get a 2 girl session, but they refuse to eat each other out, play with each other's pussies, hell, even kiss.

  15. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So after reading a few reviews on the Ohio K Agency, it seems they are really nothing special to me since the reports are all about putting on a cover.

    From everything I have read on K agencies in LA / LV / ATL / Miami / NYC / Chicago, BB is the main reason people pay the higher than normal rate or local girls.

    If this Ohio agency offers that, it's not being mentioned in these reports.
    Yeah, its not a k-org. It's just Asian org. Both girls are Chinese and BBFS is not an option. Good treatment and fun are provided for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape