Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1824
-
03-29-25 10:24 #729Senior Member

Posts: 1053Contact information
For Keyword searches Link URL Website.
Originally Posted by Roman97
[View Original Post]
https://coracaligirl.com/
-
03-29-25 10:19 #728Senior Member

Posts: 113Visiting
I will be visiting Nashville in 3 weeks anyone have contact information for the agencies I would appreciate it.
-
03-28-25 20:44 #727Senior Member

Posts: 157Ruby
Just visited and had a great time as usual. She is shapely with nice set and perfect back side. No language barrier. More down to GFE business than the PSE-type that I have visited before. Basic run down was long BBJ which was most appreciated, followed by CG, RCG then doggie finish (such an incredible view). Then chitchat, shower, and back to the office. Overall, an excellent way to dodge office work for an hour.
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 12:04 #726Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67La ruby CCG
Since originally from west coast I always peak at so cal forum board and have seen so many reviews and reports la ruby so already booked for 28th will report back.
-
03-25-25 21:43 #725Regular Member

Posts: 11Beni at Temp Location
Had a nice time with Beni the weekend before. She mentioned they were in the hotel temporarily because the apartment management was doing inspections. Unfortunately the shower was quite small, so I had to go in solo. She was quite attractive, and overall the whole experience was pretty fun. After finishing we chatted for a bit. Her English is overall quite good, and with the storms that I instructed her a bit on proper tornado procedure. On the whole she ranks about average, especially considering Yuhee is still pretty fresh in my memory.
-
03-24-25 10:21 #724Senior Member

Posts: 206Bunny
Paid her a visit last Friday and was blown away by her eagerness to please.
Met me at the door in a little black nightie that didn't make it to the bedroom, lots of kissing while undressing with a BBBJ while I was taking off my shirt. On to the shower and more BBBJ, had me sit on the edge of the bed and more BBBJ followed by a nice rimming.
She asked me how many times I can go and when I told her a couple, she went to work with an enthusiastic BBBJ, I was telling her I was going to cum and she swallowed me to my nuts and I unloaded down her throat.
After she brushed her teeth she was back for more. She got me hard within a few minutes and climbed on top. We then rotated thru a few positions finally ending in doggy where I unloaded a second time.
We spent time recovering and she gave a light massage and I returned the favor, seeing her tiny ass had me waking up again. Once she felt it, she started grinding back on me, I slid off, pulled her ass up and slipped in again. But it only lasted a couple of minutes before losing my hard on. Sucks getting old.
I would certainly see her any chance I get.
-
03-22-25 20:16 #723Senior Member

Posts: 270Seven
This girl is Hot. She is young and has a perfect spinner body. Soft glowing skin, natural squishy tits and cute ass. She is definitely like K pop girls. She is very playful and bubbly, her service is by no means bad but it feels forced. It feels like she is not really enjoying it. She is very sensitive and she doesn't like it rough.
Her English is alright, she can do basic communication. I would repeat just for the hotness.
-
03-22-25 18:08 #722Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67I think it was pretty good for k girl was able to communicate most of the session.
Originally Posted by Esoterik
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 15:07 #721Senior Member

Posts: 26I've read some enticing reviews of her but nobody has mentioned her English. How would you rate it?
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 06:04 #720Senior Member

Posts: 35Yuhee
Yuhee is currently in Philly. She is not sure when she returns to Nashville.
Originally Posted by HogSmuggler
[View Original Post]
https://www.classyphilly.com/yuhee
-
03-20-25 12:27 #719Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67Seven CCG
Took a long break and decided to see seven because I ve seen her profile in socal agencies in oc and La and also wanted to see if ccg new location is good too going forward booking went same as usual overall it was better since it was located at better neighborhood felt more safe anyways on to seven she is like mid 20's model fit body similar to Kpop singers so her profile picture resembles her if you like K collage looking type she fits that criteria good personality fun GFE session booker told me that new model is arriving from Korea end of March curvy body very good looking hopefully many more to come.
-
03-20-25 09:35 #718Senior Member

Posts: 63Missing Yuhee
I'm having withdrawal from not having Yuhee available. Can Bunny or Benni provide matched service and experience? The reports haven't convinced me they are even close.
-
03-17-25 18:32 #717Senior Member

Posts: 203Honestly, visited 100's of hotels for appointments, but in California, not out here. We definitely more guarded but was thinking with the little man and everything went fine. I heard their lease was up and they are looking for a new location.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 17:35 #716Senior Member

Posts: 66Fundf
Hey ya'll, Reached out to fundf today and it seems the stable is empty. I didn't get any word about when new arrivals may be, nor was that shared.
Stay safe out there!
-
03-17-25 17:22 #715Senior Member

Posts: 128CCG Move
If Friday hadn't been so sunny and if I hadn't been past due for some K-Love, I might have deferred my visit, based on the notice of a new location. A few Fridays ago, I got an abrupt cancellation from them, and, then, getting notice of a new location? A smarter brain might have stayed away and let whatever was going on get wrapped up.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
But, the text messages from our friends followed the familiar tone and format, so I was pretty confident that I was chatting with my friends. Plus, I felt I owed it to the board to TOFT regarding the new location and give folks a green light.
Having said that, I wonder if the days of an agency operating out of a private, residential community might be over. Here's hoping that whatever the reason, it was non-dramatic and non-attention receiving. Stay safe all. This isn't like baseball. Here, one mistake and you are out.








Reply With Quote






