Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5484
-
03-29-25 13:50 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 388Great contribution and the reason all of us to take this as an example to contribute positively in this forum.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 13:42 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 345Great reporting- thanks monger bros
Between this and JonJons initial "investigative" reporting- fantastic couple of reports! Thanks guys. If accurate- sounds like the owners knew a good thing and made the right decision to keep her in the rotation.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
Was pretty easy to secure an appt and make sure it was Ella (I still haven’t had chance to meet her)? Looks like I need to head to Roselle soon.
-
03-29-25 13:23 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 108Ella
Thanks to JonJon, had an appointment with Ella bright and early this AM. She's not your hottie, but her service to me is outstanding! Decent massage, extras were amazing! No table shower at the new spa, standup that can fit 2! After the massage and extras, went to the shower and Ella came in too! She scrubbed me with the soap to get all the oil off. I got out and dried myself, she continued to shower herself. Once we got back to the room, I was getting dry and about to put my clothes on, and she said you want rd 2? I was like let's go! She said we have 7 minutes, she dropped down to her knees and started sucking to get me hard, then she got the hat and put it on, she jumped on the table with her ass up, and I went to town in k9, she's really flexible! About 5 minutes of pumping, exploded in the bag, no shower she said times was up, she wiped me down with her spray bottle of mouth wash and a hot towel! She did tell me that Relax and Restore have the same owner. Great visit, same pricing as Relax.
-
03-29-25 10:10 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 107That's Breaking News in our sport. Good work JonJon! I recognize that you followed through on your commitment to our community. Cheers.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 22:42 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 135Ella
Yes, Ella from Relax. I assume standard pricing, I gave her 2. 5 up front since I was given first at new store.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 22:26 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 345Ella?
Is it Elle or Ella? Formerly used to "Relax" correct?
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
Are donations pretty standard?Last edited by BassMan1989; 03-28-25 at 22:30. Reason: Add text
-
03-28-25 17:14 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 135Elle
Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.
-
03-26-25 13:24 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 326Green Spa in Oakbrook Terrace
I had struck out at a couple of my regular places so stopped by Green. Got set up with a "new gal" Amy. Informed me I would appreciate her talents. She was a little taller and stockier than my taste. Her massage style can handle soft, regular, and firm. I like soft and she did a good job with the session. Would give her a 7. Roaming was tolerated. Once she cleaned me up I asked for time and she said about 10 minutes. I had just threw out my back lifting buckets of mulch for my yard and could not really stand straight. She proceeded to work out my back. Was tolerable to painful. She was patient and waited till I was ready to proceed. Long story, she was magnificent and popped my back and I left with no pain. Couple days later and there is no back pain and bending / stretching no discomfort. Not saying she was a magician but did just what I needed. Don't think fluent English but we communicated well. Definitely worth looking up.
-
03-26-25 12:45 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 345Carson
Used to be Sun I think? S. Eola, small shopping center next to pizza place.
Originally Posted by Gstunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 13:27 #4680Regular Member

Posts: 11Don't think I've heard of Carson? Is this a new place?
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 12:10 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 345Carsons
Only one I might consider a spinner. Think her name is "Rose". I had different girl (little older) yesterday. Did't catch her name. But the several I've seen there are all about similar talents, Very enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
$50 hhr.
Have never done FS there. Only L1 - but I think covered L2 is on table.
-
03-24-25 11:18 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 373Any recommendations in Carson?
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
Spinners?
HH=$ or 1 Hr only?
FS=$.
Thanks.
-
03-23-25 20:19 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 345Interesting call from Relax
I had some time today out running errands, so called Relax around 3:30 pm and asked for Ella- "not working today" . I replied w disappointment and asked if she would be there Monday or Tuesday and response was no. And something I couldn't understand. So I asked who was there today- asked for kiKi or Mocha?
Originally Posted by Fazecena
[View Original Post]
"No. Vivi here now." I replied thanks and see you later (with no intention of going in).
About 90 minutes I got 2 calls from Relax (I use a Google voice # goes to an unused "xtra" email) - but at that time was enjoying a nice time at Carson Spa in Aurora. Just found it interesting relax called me twice LOL.
-
03-23-25 12:27 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 383Relax Cat Fights
I and a couple others have mentioned rather loud "discussions" that sometime take place in the hall. Usually while you're getting undressed and have asked for whomever. It's interesting too. Because week before last I asked Eva / Ewa for Elle and she gave me a puzzled no one here by that name look. Now, Eva's tongue has been up my ass multiple times. She didn't like me asking for another rimmer (Anyway, I flipped my request for Vivi and she sent her right in.
-
03-22-25 18:51 #4675Regular Member

Posts: 11Ella
Yeah I'm definitely down to do this bc I wanted to visit aswell.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





