Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34284

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    And a bit churlish.
    Do you recall rates?

    Churlish with comms. ? Or pillow princess that kills it when she talks. ? Or Both?

    Decent location? Monkey? Thanks!

  2. #34283

    She's legit but way overpriced

    And a bit churlish.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Pinkie Pie in Chester is legit?

    https://callescort.org/386-845-0136

  3. #34282
    Couldn't get her to answer.

  4. #34281

    New Member

    New members here. Been reading the reports for a minute and in the game for about a year. Looking forward to keeping up with ya'll.

  5. #34280

    Pinkie Pie

    Anyone know if Pinkie Pie in Chester is legit?

    https://callescort.org/386-845-0136

  6. #34279

    For the longest I remember

    I think I seen this ho' many times here and there is this the ex stripper for almost a decade ago that is in and out of the game she looks like pussy gold type but one decade ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xhopex

  7. #34278

    Pricing

    It look like economy is really good or still if you are familiar with the term stripper / hoss pricing that more this hoss ask the better the economy is nothing lower of 6 oo average 8 oo for half hour,1 kilo for hour cumandgo,6 oo for 15 min massage 2 oo for video chat 5 mins,1 oo for pic, hight end hoss (over 40 and all fake parts) for 2. 5 oo to 12 kilo what would with them for 8-12 kilo watch them texting and far for couple hours?

  8. #34277

  9. #34276

    Box is clear

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox when you get a chance.
    Sorry rookie mistake.

  10. #34275
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    With everything going on it cold have been a joint venture between ICE and LEO to catch pedos and illegals.
    Yep, most likely an LE agency (s); I searched the phone number at FreeCarrierLookup.com. Phone carrier came up as Telnyx; I googled it and without going into a bunch of tech crap, it's a global business API messaging platform. That being said, why would a 18 yo Venezuelan would be paying for and using a high end business application?

  11. #34274

    AI, maybe a setup or spam

    I got AI generated answers, and an opening response about being legal. I asked age outright and was told 19. Either way, I'd ignore.

    D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    With everything going on it cold have been a joint venture between ICE and LEO to catch pedos and illegals.

  12. #34273

    Two-fold

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone can debunk my feelings. I reached out to this one. I have had success with Latina ads in the past. This one was normally responsive. Asked how much time I wanted, asked my age. Then tells me she was a little scared and how she is inexperienced. I was like, don't worry, I can put you at ease. Then she tells me she is young! RED FLAG! I asked for her age twice! Crickets!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/526742337468
    With everything going on it cold have been a joint venture between ICE and LEO to catch pedos and illegals.

  13. #34272

    Virginia Guy

    Clear your inbox when you get a chance.

  14. #34271
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience when I contacted this ad yesterday. I am also glad to see that we both are still free men with no interest in minors LOL.
    I'd back out too. Any girl doing this money isn't going to play shy in text ot offer up details that would get you to back out. So just volunteering details like that without even being asked is a huge flag.

    Even if it wasn't LEO it's still a sign of foolishness and that only leads to trouble.

  15. #34270

    100% leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone can debunk my feelings. I reached out to this one. I have had success with Latina ads in the past. This one was normally responsive. Asked how much time I wanted, asked my age. Then tells me she was a little scared and how she is inexperienced. I was like, don't worry, I can put you at ease. Then she tells me she is young! RED FLAG! I asked for her age twice! Crickets!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/526742337468
    I had the same experience when I contacted this ad yesterday. I am also glad to see that we both are still free men with no interest in minors LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape