Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 683 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 10231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9226

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    Great service. Body is amazing. Love playing with her tits. Also can suck a golf ball through a straw. The way she swallows is unmatched. Plus she does greek real well too. Can literally do almost anything with her. She's like a pornstar.
    She does BBFS?

  2. #9225

    She's worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Italia is very good. But pricey but good service. She has a certain musk about her that can be a turnoff. Almost like a bohemian unwashed hippy smell. She's a stargazer and astrologist and has a pretty decent insta series.
    Great service. Body is amazing. Love playing with her tits. Also can suck a golf ball through a straw. The way she swallows is unmatched. Plus she does greek real well too. Can literally do almost anything with her. She's like a pornstar.

  3. #9224

    No Kiwi for you!

    Currently there are just 2 "real" girls in South Jersey that are worth the money and time. I know 3 girls in the Atlantic City that are worth the effort, I mean real girls not impersonating someone else.

    Your Brazilian girl in Mount Laurel, seems to be a Mexican midget. https://www.redgifs.com/users/kiwipeelz.

    Sometimes with a little effort, you can find out if anyone is real.

  4. #9223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    I asked if she was a dwarf. Yes baby she replied LOL.
    Looks hot. But there appears to be some type of weird photoshopping going on.

  5. #9222

    Dwarf

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    But check out the second link, that has to be one of the worst photo-shopped jobs I've ever seen. They pasted her face on on the body with no consideration for the size of her head. Looks totally fake. Do what you want, but that's a big red flag for me.
    I asked if she was a dwarf. Yes baby she replied LOL.

  6. #9221

    Can't say

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with either of these? Super 8 on Fellowship rd.

    https://escort13.com/post/105794607?currentPage=7

    https://escort13.com/post/105801725?currentPage=7
    But check out the second link, that has to be one of the worst photo-shopped jobs I've ever seen. They pasted her face on on the body with no consideration for the size of her head. Looks totally fake. Do what you want, but that's a big red flag for me.

  7. #9220
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with either of these? Super 8 on Fellowship rd.

    https://escort13.com/post/105794607?currentPage=7

    https://escort13.com/post/105801725?currentPage=7
    OMG, that little Brazilian one looks amazing, but she looks young. No way is she 34 like it says in the ad. I'd be careful there.

  8. #9219

    Legit

    Has anyone had experience with either of these? Super 8 on Fellowship rd.

    https://escort13.com/post/105794607?currentPage=7

    https://escort13.com/post/105801725?currentPage=7

  9. #9218

    Italia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    Save your time and see this one immediately. You won't regret it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/350477143048
    Italia is very good. But pricey but good service. She has a certain musk about her that can be a turnoff. Almost like a bohemian unwashed hippy smell. She's a stargazer and astrologist and has a pretty decent insta series.

  10. #9217

    Brother what

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I can't believe she still around. She got the fattest natural tits of all NJ, but face isn't the greatest, not really ugly but definitely prolong it. She was at one of those real shady motor inns that on a strip of shady motels. Good part you can get over the face and she gave some really over the top service or maybe I just lucked out. Pretty sure her favorite thing is booze. I remember she thick in the right places. If your already in the area and able to get thru, it can be a good time. However I won't be driving 50 minutes to see her unless all you focus on are giant fun bags.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/591106594335

    Any details on these, looking for some top heavy milfs in cherry hill area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...d/216781153634

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...t/257759967787
    Save your time and see this one immediately. You won't regret it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/350477143048

  11. #9216

    Simya

    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I never got the chance to get with her but she just popped in my mind. Did she fall off the earth or something?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...r/938992446841
    Rehab last I checked. Definitely should of gotten her when she's around. Total freak and incredible backs hots. I'm sure she's post again when she gets out.

  12. #9215

    Anyone know whatever happened with Simya?

    I never got the chance to get with her but she just popped in my mind. Did she fall off the earth or something?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...r/938992446841

  13. #9214
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I can't believe she still around. She got the fattest natural tits of all NJ, but face isn't the greatest, not really ugly but definitely prolong it. She was at one of those real shady motor inns that on a strip of shady motels. Good part you can get over the face and she gave some really over the top service or maybe I just lucked out. Pretty sure her favorite thing is booze. I remember she thick in the right places. If your already in the area and able to get thru, it can be a good time. However I won't be driving 50 minutes to see her unless all you focus on are giant fun bags.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/591106594335

    Any details on these, looking for some top heavy milfs in cherry hill area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...d/216781153634

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...t/257759967787
    The second one is in AC, you should throw that into the AC section and see if anyone knows her.

  14. #9213
    Damn, I can't believe she still around. She got the fattest natural tits of all NJ, but face isn't the greatest, not really ugly but definitely prolong it. She was at one of those real shady motor inns that on a strip of shady motels. Good part you can get over the face and she gave some really over the top service or maybe I just lucked out. Pretty sure her favorite thing is booze. I remember she thick in the right places. If your already in the area and able to get thru, it can be a good time. However I won't be driving 50 minutes to see her unless all you focus on are giant fun bags.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/591106594335

    Any details on these, looking for some top heavy milfs in cherry hill area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...d/216781153634

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...t/257759967787

  15. #9212
    I saw the woman in the 2nd link, Salem, a few weeks ago. She's a pretty girl, body isn't quite as tight as her pics suggest but she isn't fat or anything close to it. Honestly didn't see any signs of drug use, which is extremely rare and her room was pretty clean. As for the deed, BJ was decent, sex was meh. Didn't seem like either one of us really got into for whatever reason. She was accommodating though and had a pleasant attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape